08-10 SS Turbocharged General Discussion Discuss the 2008 - 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbocharged. On sale since the second quarter of 2008.

Thanks to ccss3

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 09:32 PM
s.c
Looks Can Be Deceiving.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aaron we cant stop and watch that we might miss sumthing very exciting haha
Old 02-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Matt first off Gtfo you childish kid cuz apparently you lost your cookie. You may want to go tell Ure teacher and quit being a *****.. second off his car isn't blown, he lost all his coolant due to a fitting. Blame quickly don't Yuh.... I havent blown a engine. Headgasket wise.. not my fault if he did get into boost since he was on the second revision and logging the third. I said no wot pulls because I want to get lowerend straightened out. So sorry if I wanna do a Lil at a time... Playing your games are fun because you suck at them... Blaming my tuning is funny because I've tuned plenty of large turbo cars that had no issues lol but once there's a zzp kit he has missing parts and ect. And had to get some **** your forgot. Hmm seems kinda often this happens.

BTW I've had.a lot of those comments. Posting one says Nadda. Just your to caught up in yourself. You are not humble, i do not envy one thing about you, I have sympathy for you because when you get judged by the bigman up top you will fail.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is Matt talking about that guy who ended up having a knocking noise because he decided to race around on a base file without dialing it in because he said it "felt faster"???
Old 02-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Platinum Member

james. i said stop making posts like that. the car isn't even up there, no one knows whats wrong with it. so don't **** off the people who build my car.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:39 PM
s.c
Looks Can Be Deceiving.

Originally Posted by Gremlin85
Is Matt talking about that guy who ended up having a knocking noise because he decided to race around on a base file without dialing it in because he said it "felt faster"???
that made me giggle lol
Old 02-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Banned

No fasterisbetter. Bought there turbo kit, had issues with missing parts, installed parts and fixed issues. Put on my base file logged. i got it running good revised. Logged again no wot just Lil into boost safely for lower cels. No kr no misfires. He saying tuned failed. When in fact fasterisbetter admitted to being at.fault. I wasn't even done with tune.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
No fasterisbetter. Bought there turbo kit, had issues with missing parts, installed parts and fixed issues. Put on my base file logged. i got it running good revised. Logged again no wot just Lil into boost safely for lower cels. No kr no misfires. He saying tuned failed. When in fact fasterisbetter admitted to being at.fault. I wasn't even done with tune.
Ah okay, I got it.

Carry on.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Banned

Mark, I posted because you seem to fall for it everytime. And i feel for yuh I really do.. but if you think Matt can post in here and talk trash which is untrue and start more b.s then you sir need to talk to your buddy. This thread is not on topic, due to zzp. Which is b.s

Gremlin that was lazaros car. His issue was he floated a valve.
Originally Posted by EXsoccer1921
james. i said stop making posts like that. the car isn't even up there, no one knows whats wrong with it. so don't **** off the people who build my car.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Matt first off Gtfo you childish kid cuz apparently you lost your cookie. You may want to go tell Ure teacher and quit being a *****.. second off his car isn't blown, he lost all his coolant due to a fitting. Blame quickly don't Yuh.... I havent blown a engine. Headgasket wise.. not my fault if he did get into boost since he was on the second revision and logging the third. I said no wot pulls because I want to get lowerend straightened out. So sorry if I wanna do a Lil at a time... Playing your games are fun because you suck at them... Blaming my tuning is funny because I've tuned plenty of large turbo cars that had no issues lol but once there's a zzp kit he has missing parts and ect. And had to get some **** your forgot. Hmm seems kinda often this happens.

BTW I've had.a lot of those comments. Posting one says Nadda. Just your to caught up in yourself. You are not humble, i do not envy one thing about you, I have sympathy for you because when you get judged by the bigman up top you will fail.
lol, I'm quick to blame? Like I said earlier, I told him it might not be your fault, and that it could likely be the infamous lnf block cracking issue. You said you thought it was a head gasket, so we went from there. If it turns out that it was a fitting, then that is great news, and we also know to blame the installer, not the tuner. Who installed the kit?

As far as you once again claiming that you never lost a motor, it's too late for that. You already said it didn't count even when you thought it was a head gasket. As I already said, you will never be able to make that claim again, now that we know you just say that it's not your fault before you even know anything about it.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:44 PM

did anyone take a watch at the video on page 6..bwaahahhahahha..come on guys, watch some boobies pop out while drifting and take a chill pill...i love this site...
Old 02-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member

this post is for both of you. as i know both of you personally, james more than matt obviously but i have no problems with either of you. matt likes to blow up biscuits with highpower fireworks, james likes to annoy his wife with duck calls. cool in my book.

but this petty "you're a poop sniffer" he said she said arguments are getting ridiculous. if you have issues with eachother personally, take it to pm's. is you have a problem with the way the other person goes about tuning, feel free to argue about it. but keep the personal **** out of it.

contrary to a lot of people's opinions on zzp, i have no problem with the way they do business. sure they argue with james aaaaaaaaall the time. but we get reports from a lot of people and vendors on here about "james is offering this" "james is offering that" and without being a vendor, they have a valid point. but the problem is threads like this one where people put out unwanted advertising. its common knowledge james, bryan, mdub, term, and others tune our cars and aren't vendors. but the only person i see that have people talking about regularly is people who james has tuned. and thats where he catching slack from. in all reality, he is taking business away from people and any company who tunes. but we keep him around because he's not in it to make mass profits nor advertises on his own. companies that offer tuning like intense, zzp, trifecta.. they are losing money every time james tunes someone. i say that loosely because if james was a paying vendor, they wouldn't give two ***** who he tunes. bottom line, its the fact that he's not paying, and making money. and other companies ARE paying, and aren't making money from those people. so anyone who is tuned by james, needs to stop making threads about it.

and AARON, man.... i should have just deleted everything after you made that post and bumped the thread. no more stirring the pot from you.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Banned

Hahahaha.. I swear, owner of. Kit said it was him haha you talked with him.. seriously get over yourself. I didnt blow his engine, he over heated..... Headgasket and a blown engine are.two complete different things... Lol. You are such a Lil kid man...
Old 02-19-2012, 09:47 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Gremlin85

That was Lazaro.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Former Vendor

lol! Are you ever done with a tune? That's all I ever hear from you is how your weren't done with it yet.

I was informed that there was two 8mm bolts missing from the oil return kit. It's possible. If so, we don't have a problem reimbursing the customer for the trouble. You make it sound like the wastegat was missing.
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by AARON-SS-TC
did anyone take a watch at the video on page 6..bwaahahhahahha..come on guys, watch some boobies pop out while drifting and take a chill pill...i love this site...
Page 6? rookie
Banned

Mark I read your post. Just now

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
You actually get to see nipple near the end there. So hot.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Banned

Just lol. Yeah im sorry i just dont put a tune on a car and call it a.day..3logs hmmmm..
Originally Posted by Matt M
lol! Are you ever done with a tune? That's all I ever hear from you is how your weren't done with it yet.

I was informed that there was two 8mm bolts missing from the oil return kit. It's possible. If so, we don't have a problem reimbursing the customer for the trouble. You make it sound like the wastegat was missing.
Former Vendor

Everyone has seen that before. Obvious setup. Fun to see, anyway.

Can't we just help each other instead of bitching at each other? Why does this 7th grade banter have to continue all the time?

I love ZZP and I love James (no homo), but you guys just seem to fuel each other and get each other going to no end. "he said this, he said that, this isn't true, that is true, you suck, no you suck"... c'mon guys, wheres the teamwork and getting **** done for the community?

I usually don't say **** and I am certainly not going to take any one side. I'm just getting tired of trying to read about someones results or opinions and experience and this **** keep clogging the damn threads.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by SSlobalt
You actually get to see nipple near the end there. So hot.
Indeed it is. But you should've posted up the full version. It would've kept the wolves at bay a little longer hahah
Old 02-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Banned

This guy is remote. So I am going off his time schedule as.mine.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Platinum Member

yes let me know if you want to see the real version where everything is popped out hahah. much better....visuals.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:56 PM
s.c
Looks Can Be Deceiving.

is it me or is the site kinda slow right now
Old 02-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Banned

Really mark? I don't think I've seen it..

Quick Reply: Thanks to ccss3