08-10 SS Turbocharged General Discussion Discuss the 2008 - 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbocharged. On sale since the second quarter of 2008.

Thanks to ccss3

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by s.c
is it me or is the site kinda slow right now
It has been like that the last couple days.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The full uncensored video over here, nice bewbieeez

Epic Funnys | Funny Videos, Pictures, Articles, and Dailey HaHa's!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:02 PM
s.c
Looks Can Be Deceiving.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya like one second its fast and then all the sudden it comes to a screeching halt
Old 02-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Banned

i just had 5 shots of patron and a glass of water just for everyones information
Old 02-19-2012, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by 05Slowline
i just had 5 shots of patron and a glass of water just for everyones information
oh shyt, are you usually sober when you post on here ? coz that changes a lot of things lol
Old 02-19-2012, 10:07 PM

Yeah, I said it was most likely my fault. Idc most likely blew a head gasket but the car never went over the commanded boost @ 25psi. I'm taking blame so fk everything else. It wasn't james fault. The car had leaky gaskets all over including intake and exhaust.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:08 PM
s.c
Looks Can Be Deceiving.

she gots some big ole nips lol
Old 02-19-2012, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by SunburstSS
The full uncensored video over here, nice bewbieeez

Epic Funnys | Funny Videos, Pictures, Articles, and Dailey HaHa's!
heh, bewbz

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by s.c
she gots some big ole areolas lol
fixt
Banned

oh shyt, are you usually sober when you post on here ? coz that changes a lot of things lol
depends what your definition of sober is lol
Old 02-19-2012, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by 05Slowline
depends what your definition of sober is lol
well...that depends on the person haha...you giving a warning like that means shyt is boutta go down lol its just a matter of time haha

Originally Posted by SSlobalt
fixt
i betcha 80 % percent of guys on here don't know that word lol

Last edited by SunburstSS; 02-19-2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2012, 10:18 PM
s.c
Looks Can Be Deceiving.

lol nothing like getting drunk on css
Old 02-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Banned

nah just a night time snack to cure my parched throat and burn my facce rofl
Old 02-19-2012, 10:20 PM

hahaha...watever works !
Old 02-19-2012, 10:21 PM
s.c
Looks Can Be Deceiving.

rotfl
Old 02-19-2012, 10:29 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I say lets all squash this and watch full frontal boobies!! but I will say tho it is because of James I bought ZZP intercooler instead of the mpx because he told me it was the best intercooler for my setup. He personally never once talk down any zzp part to me. He pointed me in zzp direction.

Matt ,I dont know where you get James is anti-zzp cause i did not know it existed till you brought it up, and I browse this and hpt. I will say you know what you do and you know you do it well cause if you didnt ZZP would have went down the drain. You dont have anything to prove to no one, especially when you have your numbers, data and timeslips to back up your guys work and products. Sometimes when you see things in these forums you just should let it go or just dont even bite, cause some battles aint worth it(like this one). If you are confident in you parts and tuning then let your products speak for itself. If you know your **** is that good then you dont even need to go into an ebattle guns blazing. James product speaks for itself, thats why I chose him to be my tuner. I have couple of your parts on my car, one of them again james recommended, and I love em and I am waiting for the efr. Im just saying be the bigger guy thats all. ok im im off my soap box.

ummm can someone send me the full boob popping out clip link please

EDIT:

BOOOOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:37 PM

the link is up a bit lol
Old 02-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by alerosaint
I say lets all squash this and watch full frontal boobies!! but I will say tho it is because of James I bought ZZP intercooler instead of the mpx because he told me it was the best intercooler for my setup. He personally never once talk down any zzp part to me. He pointed me in zzp direction.

Matt ,I dont know where you get James is anti-zzp cause i did not know it existed till you brought it up, and I browse this and hpt. I will say you know what you do and you know you do it well cause if you didnt ZZP would have went down the drain. You dont have anything to prove to no one, especially when you have your numbers, data and timeslips to back up your guys work and products. Sometimes when you see things in these forums you just should let it go or just dont even bite, cause some battles aint worth it(like this one). If you are confident in you parts and tuning then let your products speak for itself. If you know your **** is that good then you dont even need to go into an ebattle guns blazing. James product speaks for itself, thats why I chose him to be my tuner. I have couple of your parts on my car, one of them again james recommended, and I love em and I am waiting for the efr. Im just saying be the bigger guy thats all. ok im im off my soap box.
It just got back to me too many times from too many different people for me to believe that it was made up.

I don't see why he doesn't just sign up as a vendor. If he did, then we would be forced to back off based on forum rules. Plus he would be free to advertise all he wants.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Matt M
It just got back to me too many times from too many different people for me to believe that it was made up.

I don't see why he doesn't just sign up as a vendor. If he did, then we would be forced to back off based on forum rules. Plus he would be free to advertise all he wants.

That would be great if all the other tuners on here and other people providing retrofitting services, people selling car parts out of a junkyard, and a bunch other people did the same, but i don't see that happening honestly....

but i do see where ur coming from, its all about enforcing the rules which i don't see happening that often.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If I wanted to promote I would be a vendor. Im not taking money from anyone because if I left this forum (Byt style) id still get calls, texts, emails and ect .......... I do. Everything i do to help out the community. In fact a good friend of mine and I made a clutch how to and are doing it out of the kindness of our hearts. It took me quite a while to write and us to revise. Am I making someone pay to read it ? Nope ...
Old 02-19-2012, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
If I wanted to promote I would be a vendor. Im not taking money from anyone because if I left this forum (Byt style) id still get calls, texts, emails and ect .......... I do. Everything i do to help out the community. In fact a good friend of mine and I made a clutch how to and are doing it out of the kindness of our hearts. It took me quite a while to write and us to revise. Am I making someone pay to read it ? Nope ...
I can vouch for that....James has offered to help and helped me before and never asked for a dime, hell he even wanted to fix my pcm problem free of charge back in the day when i had my pcm flashed by a vendor on here...just saying
Old 02-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Platinum Member

That would be great if all the other tuners on here and other people providing retrofitting services, people selling car parts out of a junkyard, and a bunch other people did the same, but i don't see that happening honestly....

but i do see where ur coming from, its all about enforcing the rules which i don't see happening that often.
those tuners don't advertise themselves left and right on a service they provide, i'm not saying james does, but the people he's tuned do. selling parts out of a junkyard is not a service. no big name companies are selling or doing retrofits. and until one of the retro fit vendors complain, no action will be taken. you have good thoughts, but it just doesn't quite fit.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:23 PM
AWD > FWD

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
its all about enforcing the rules which i don't see happening that often.
that's because most of it goes on quietly, we try not to make a big scene. Posts get deleted and people get infractions/warnings. Of course we don't sit here and read every post so in the end you guys have to report posts if you guys see someone breaking the rules.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Matt M

And that the funny thing about he say/she...thats all it is until you have undeniable proof...if he say she/say ran the world many innocent people would be in Jail/dead. It could also be miscommunication, where something was taken out of context by who knows for whatever reason but either way there is myself and couple other who said that because of him we did business with your company.

Ok So now you have two groups. The ones who "say" James is anti-zzp Then other group like me how have purchased your products, put money in your pockets, because James literally said ZZP is the way to go. In this "war" which group is more beneficial to you?? To me action talks, bullshit walks. You have records of my purchases, I bought your intercooler that he recommended, thats action, what guys whispers secretly to you behind close doors is bs and i bet you none of those guys will come out in the open and say "james def said !@#$ zzp". I promise they wont. Im concrete evidence. Im proof that James pointed me in your direction. You can look up my purchase.

As far a james being a vendor on the site imho its not gonna matter cause word of mouth is grander than any vendor status. There is gmsc, hpt forums, sky forums, etx and im sure he is a member on most of them, but you know members talk. I saw his work through members on CSS. So I chose him before he knew i was going to him. Vendor status would only just make him be able to advertise his tunes for sale . When I saw your charge piping its because i saw a member had it on his car. I couldnt care less if you was a vendor or not. All i know I saw the piping and i was like i want that. Quality look good, finish and fit was awesome and the owner of the car had praise for it. That further sold me. Honestly you Being vendor only made it easy to find you that all. Maybe one day he will become a vendor who knows...maybe the time aint right for him now. But he dont need to be one cause members are satisfied and will advertise for him just like how some members here advertise your product. If a newb make a new thread today asking what intercooler to get...guess who gets free advertising??? Ive seen it myself ZZP ftw....zzp /thread. Thats how it is.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by TommyP
that's because most of it goes on quietly, we try not to make a big scene. Posts get deleted and people get infractions/warnings. Of course we don't sit here and read every post so in the end you guys have to report posts if you guys see someone breaking the rules.

Quick Reply: Thanks to ccss3