2.0L LNF Performance Tech 260hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Turbocharged tuner version.

open downpipe/running too lean

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 05:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rdskns432
is zzp any good? i saw that they had like a package for sale, camshaft,head, and a tune.
Hell yes they are! lol I love what they have done with cobalts considering we are basically running a dead platform... I have the treadstone stuff for other reasons. I like the treadstone bolt on stuff but ZZP is far and away the best we have as far as engine internals, heads, and turbo stuff goes. I am looking at their head and cam setup right now... I would love to run an B/W EFR turbo on E85 straight out of the pump... That would be mean as hell. My treadstone stuff flows a **** ton of air based on my logs via HP tuners. But air only helps if you have enough fuel to throw in with it.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
run open turboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 11-11-2011, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by RyRidesMotox
Hell yes they are! lol I love what they have done with cobalts considering we are basically running a dead platform... I have the treadstone stuff for other reasons. I like the treadstone bolt on stuff but ZZP is far and away the best we have as far as engine internals, heads, and turbo stuff goes. I am looking at their head and cam setup right now... I would love to run an B/W EFR turbo on E85 straight out of the pump... That would be mean as hell. My treadstone stuff flows a **** ton of air based on my logs via HP tuners. But air only helps if you have enough fuel to throw in with it.
lol yeah im just trying too figure out what stuff works best with what..i have a hahn intake, hahn intercoolre piping, an the mpx downpipe..jsut looking for a decent intercooler and some internals
Old 11-11-2011, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by rdskns432
oh well i got money too blow and im good now anyway just put the exhaust on an its only throwing an oxygen sensor code..so once i get tuned soon ill be good, anyone recomend some tunes other then trifecta?
who told all yall the extended length of the exhaust with no cat or muffler will correct a full open dp code condition.........yea cuz i installed one for myself a whihle back and figured out what was going on using a gas analyzer from a smog station lol win
Old 11-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a cut out in the middle of my DP and runs fine when its open so you shouldn't have any problems.