2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

can anyone with gm stage two help me....

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 03:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
this thread is proof that all the whine boxes that say they have a warranty are all full of ****. My car was BONE STOCK and the warranty got voided. All they did was claim abuse. If a dealer is giving you **** and you are using GM factory parts, then you for sure proabably won't have a warranty too much longer.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brett5
700 hundred was for everything....and it should rev to 7 if it has the tune if it dosen't then you have no tune
For the 42.5 lb injectors and a ZZP 2.9 pulley and shortened belt.

That's about what it was for me...maybe a little more. But nothing near almost 800
Old 08-27-2008, 05:36 PM

ok my car is back in the shop i called them they told me to bring it in. so i did and thanks to you guys i was able to school the technicians and managers at the dealership who didnt know S**T, anyway. So i told him about my problem that it wasnt running the stage two revlimiter like it should he said he asked the mechanic about that part in the instruction booklet where it says to reflash it, and both him and the mechanic thought that since i didnt have stage one already the stage two reflash wasnt called for! ya some idiots, but in their defence the instruction booklet wasnt entirely clear on the wording saying that if u didnt have the stage 1 injectors the stage two flash would not work. they didnt even do any research to know that the injectors are the same and the kits build on each other. So ya hopefully ill have it back by tomarrow with the new callibration that i had to tell them about and many of u shared with me so THANK U AGAIN GUYS!! u know ur **** and helped me out alot. but above thank the lord jesus that my car didnt f up while i was haulin ass in it last night testin out what i thought was the complete stage two.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:51 PM

idk, i have the gm tune n my car redlines at 7200 n i put my pulley n injector on myself n then took it to the dealer to do the reflash n it was 100 bucks
Old 08-27-2008, 10:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss ryder
ok my car is back in the shop i called them they told me to bring it in. so i did and thanks to you guys i was able to school the technicians and managers at the dealership who didnt know S**T, anyway. So i told him about my problem that it wasnt running the stage two revlimiter like it should he said he asked the mechanic about that part in the instruction booklet where it says to reflash it, and both him and the mechanic thought that since i didnt have stage one already the stage two reflash wasnt called for! ya some idiots, but in their defence the instruction booklet wasnt entirely clear on the wording saying that if u didnt have the stage 1 injectors the stage two flash would not work. they didnt even do any research to know that the injectors are the same and the kits build on each other. So ya hopefully ill have it back by tomarrow with the new callibration that i had to tell them about and many of u shared with me so THANK U AGAIN GUYS!! u know ur **** and helped me out alot. but above thank the lord jesus that my car didnt f up while i was haulin ass in it last night testin out what i thought was the complete stage two.
Your welcome, glad they are fixing it so easy. It took my 3 weeks to finally get mine fixed and thats when I researched all that stuff I shared earlier.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:55 PM

the redline should be at 7k. They probably didnt tune it right so ur car is probably running without a tune so u wont see the full power of the s2 unless u go back and tell them.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:57 PM

Received 71 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by hatrickstu
your car hasnt been flashed, take it back. and its 7000 not 7200
But..But.. My stage 2 goes to 7200!

Needs a re-flash. Take it back to the dealer. They have to use the Tech2 and call a special 1800 number. Won't cost anything but a moment of your time.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by ss ryder
So i told him about my problem that it wasnt running the stage two revlimiter like it should he said he asked the mechanic about that part in the instruction booklet where it says to reflash it, and both him and the mechanic thought that since i didnt have stage one already the stage two reflash wasnt called for! ya some idiots, but in their defence the instruction booklet wasnt entirely clear on the wording saying that if u didnt have the stage 1 injectors the stage two flash would not work. they didnt even do any research to know that the injectors are the same and the kits build on each other.
These guys are idiots don't take your car back to them again. I thought dealers like this were only under the saturn brand.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by ralliartist
this thread is proof that all the whine boxes that say they have a warranty are all full of ****. My car was BONE STOCK and the warranty got voided. All they did was claim abuse. If a dealer is giving you **** and you are using GM factory parts, then you for sure proabably won't have a warranty too much longer.
You just need to know your warranty rights and stand up for your self... You bought a 20k+ car and it came with a warranty, they shouldnt be able to prove abuse ever, unless it was so horribly abused. Either way, they dick with you at all take it some where else!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:05 AM

I don't know the instructions were pretty damn clear in my stage 1 kit....