2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Cobalt with ferrari-ish sounding exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tdipowered
N

idk man i guess we will have to agree to disagree...im not the kind of person to argue and say thats gay and ur wrong...im glad that you liked the sound of your car..it would suck if you didnt lol wouldnt make it fun to drive...respect to you for liking cars and not being a ******* and talking **** on what other people like...sometimes that hard to find...see your the kind of person that makes me happy i have a balt. and lsjwannabe and helpful, respectful, and just plain nice people who dont think they are the ****...thanks for being a cool dude even though ur not crazy about the sound..makes this a better place to be a part of (css.net i mean)
thx dude, hearing stuff like that does make me feel fairly good, i am the type of person who will respect ANY car, i have had some ratty ass cars, and was very fortunate to land a job that would allow me one of my dream cars.
im not sure how long you have been here. but this site has changed alot in the 3 years ive been here... and unfortunatley it has changed for the worst...

anyways
/ threadjack...
Old 01-17-2009, 04:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tdipowered
Not exactly the same as any other 4 cylinder the layout of the engine being a boxer or horizantely opposed has to do with it also...an old friend with a wrx put equal length header on his car and it had the same grumble just not as noticeable at high rpm...but yea the unequal length is a big factor for our inline motors.

idk man i guess we will have to agree to disagree...im not the kind of person to argue and say thats gay and ur wrong...im glad that you liked the sound of your car..it would suck if you didnt lol wouldnt make it fun to drive...respect to you for liking cars and not being a ******* and talking **** on what other people like...sometimes that hard to find...see your the kind of person that makes me happy i have a balt. and lsjwannabe and helpful, respectful, and just plain nice people who dont think they are the ****...thanks for being a cool dude even though ur not crazy about the sound..makes this a better place to be a part of (css.net i mean)
thats weird though because the wrx's i've heard with equal length headers sound just like my car with the zzp setup and tsudo catback.. ( slight rumble, but smooth onaccel) then again though.. the zzp isn't a perfect equal length either

i happen to like this setup
lawlz

Last edited by elecblue06; 01-17-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:03 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i was told by someone on here, cant remember who, that the JBP header sounds the way it does because in the collector, the exhaust pulses arent moving in a circle. Normally, if your looking insidethe collector, you would see something like the top left fire, the top right fire, the bottom right fire, then the bottom left fire, and then repeat. Im pretty sure the JBP has the top left fire, the top right fire, the bottom left fire, and the bottom right fire. IDK how much this adds to anything, but i remember whoever was saying this made a big deal about it contributing to the sound.