2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Dynoed the Harrop again today

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 05:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if ure talking to me yea i ran a 13.6 last time i was at the track and that was with the knock problem

knock problem doesnt exist anymore so im thinking i will see better numbers
Old 10-07-2008, 05:30 PM

gl i havent seen a ss trap over 107 yet
Old 10-07-2008, 05:31 PM

its all about starting wars lol
Old 10-07-2008, 05:40 PM

i didnt come here to start trouble? i came to get more knowledge about the harrop

one of my buddies i went 2 the track has a harrop and i raced him from a roll and he won

thats y i didnt really understand how he put down lower numbers but his car is still PROBABLY faster then mine

then again the guy who i ran against is a GOD at tuning and he might have had more cooling mods or a smaller pulley...

hell if i know... but i didnt ask the dude to race i jus wanted to know his times
Old 10-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by PimpLay2
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

ure a funny guy considering i got rid of the 8 KR like a day after the problem came into play.. so who is the retard now?

and i didnt say anything about racing him buddy so idk why ure getting so anul about it
because you're the one getting defensive about it. im the one starting **** because im bored.

alpha. ::pulls dipstick:: hey look it still has oil in it!!!!

::starts car:: ohhhhhhhhhhh no smoke either!

bwhahahahahahhaha

p.s. my arrow-speed email is invalid now

cheers boo boo kitty ****
Old 10-07-2008, 11:15 PM

noinch noinch noinch..

smokin weed, drinkin beers, drinkin beers beers beers..

Rodimus when do you think your going to update your tune?

Last edited by ShortStack; 10-07-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-08-2008, 03:12 AM

when I get the exhaust fixed most likely that prob wont happen till at least thurs
Old 10-08-2008, 09:17 AM

You said you had leaks right? Ive heard of 10hp on the dyno dropping because of leaky exhaust (mostly from header/dp area)

I know it might not be felt that much on the road compared with that dyno number.. but it might?
Old 10-08-2008, 11:48 AM

I have multiple leaks, i know it affects me taking off from a stop
Old 10-09-2008, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rodimus_Prime

And if any LNFs locally want a piece I'm here and waiting
i think you are the LAST person that should be challenging other people. lol
Old 10-09-2008, 07:48 PM

You dont have an LNF and you cant even break 12s with your LS1 so quit trolling and get the hell off this forum, you dont belong here
Old 10-09-2008, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rodimus_Prime
You dont have an LNF and you cant even break 12s with your LS1 so quit trolling and get the hell off this forum, you dont belong here
you cant back up your challenges, cant break 13s with a near 300 hp car, and after 9000 in credit card debt your car still sucks.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:13 PM

Matt, you do realize that Tim's LS1 is bone stock performance wise and his ONLY upgrade has been a set of drag radials. So, what you are saying is that Tim isn't worth talking about racing(when he actually knows how to bracket race there big guy), because he hasn't broken 12s with a bone stock 3500+lb(with driver) car with NOTHING but drag radials. You do realize he has run 13.5 stock right? You do realize he paid less than $10k for his car and has run a 13.3 with NOTHING except a cat-back right? What room do you have to talk about not breaking certain times with certain motors? You paid how much for the car? the supercharger? the exhaust? intake? alky? etc,..... Even crying about credit card debt that is only there because you can't control your ******* spending on car mods. You are pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Cry that we are trolling and don't belong. It doesn't hurt anyones feelings, and is the only logical response you can have. Everything else you say is just **** of the mouth.

Edit: and on top of all the crap that annoys everyone about the way you act and talk, you have all that debt in modding your car to get over 300hp and see no need for traction mods, AND CAN'T EVEN GET INTO THE 13's YET WITH YOUR 300+ HP. goddamn......
Old 10-09-2008, 09:59 PM

ah and heres the other Troll to defend his hiney partner. Mods I'd be more than happy to relay the info of these two and the trouble they have caused on multiple forums in which they dont belong and visit for the sole purpose of BS trolling.

ppl spend 3k on hondas to run 12s so whats your point? Nobody on here gives a **** about your 10 year old used cars.

My car also runs, maybe if yours did you would actually have the ***** to race me, but no you bitched out. The both of you bitched out at the bash, all you do is run your mouths but you never once actually bring your cars to the track to make something of it against me.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:59 PM

Nobody gives a **** about your Camaro or your broke Mustang, its a cobalt forum I dont even know why your here?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:46 PM

if you want to race. you know where to find me
Old 10-09-2008, 10:50 PM

i'm just wondering y people actually spend the money on the TVS instead of porting the head first??? or building the motor?!? TVS on stock motor is FTL IMO. OK numbers, but would be better with a little more motor preperation.

so rodimus buy my ported fully built head and make the 300 mark!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mnatvyc1223; 10-09-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-09-2008, 10:51 PM

Since you don't know why I am here...
I made an account to give some educated information about my car and what it had done to it when one of the members was confused on the details. You know, back when you had that whole thread asking about how people thought your car would do against mine?

As far as being a troll on multiple forums, I am actually a very helpful and respected member of more than 1 audio forum, I give plenty of help and contribute plenty to JBO, and do not troll any forums just to stir things up.

In this particular thread, I only made a reply because you(who can't get out of the 14s with all the credit card debt you racked up modding your Cobalt btw.) called Tim out on not being able to run better than low 13's(that he did stock, without racking up any debt to mod his car). You have a major problem with anyone who is happy with what they have. If someone says anything about their car, you either find a way to say how yours is better(sort of like you keep doing with the age thing you bring up about Tim's Z28 and my Mustang), or you find a way to just cut them down to make yourself feel better in some pathetic way.

As far as "not having the *****" goes:
In order to make it to Ohio in a reasonable amount of time, I had to leave my house at 6am on Thursday. Wednesday night at about 8pm, my alternator **** the bed. I had no way to get the new one in time to bring the Stang to Ohio. If you feel that me having a mechanical problem the day before I drove 1200 miles is "not having the *****" so be it. I have infinitely more traction, approximately 100 more horsepower OFF the bottle, and the weight transfer of a RWD car. I don't think anyone is going to contest that if nothing went wrong with the car or my driving/shifting, I would beat you in any drag race situation. So, I am glad it didn't make it. Think of how much less gas I used just driving the beater down and not racing?

As far as Tim not having the *****, the ONLY time you ever gave him a chance to race you without bitching about not being able to make it to tracks that are local to BOTH OF YOU, was in Ohio. Tim has a Z28 with the stock rear end that might as well be built out of pixie dust and balsa wood. He didn't want to make the long drive to Ohio and take a hard launch at the track and chance breaking it so far from home, when he can get a cheap tow from his local track to his house. Why worry about all that extra expense to fix or tow it in Ohio?

None of your arguments hold any substance. You get very defensive when people say things like this, and you are just over all childish and immature. Your spending habbits(that you brought up so don't say it isn't a part of the topic) are proof that you don't know how to grow up and act like an adult.

I love the call out to the mods. You threaten to tell the teacher when someone calls you a fatty in high school too?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mnatvyc1223
i'm just wondering y people actually spend the money on the TVS instead of porting the head first??? or building the motor?!? TVS on stock motor is FTL IMO. OK numbers, but would be better with a little more motor preperation.

you not know what you say

blurry mind you have

110+mph traps I've seen from TVS and stock long block.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mnatvyc1223

you really want to sell one? I am looking to buy one now. You are right though, a ported head fully built would be something we need to do. I have been in the process of getting one along with building my engine. Shoot me a pm if you are really serious about selling.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by ralliartist
you not know what you say

blurry mind you have

110+mph traps I've seen from TVS and stock long block.
ain't i a stinker.

and that is with a boost leak as well. go figure.

to the person questioning the tvs on a stock block. to my knowledge, only on person has barfed a motor, and that was raven ss.

the rest of us who still run the tvs have run anywhere from 17 psi to 28+ psi. my car has seen 26 psi on a stock motor, sans springs and retainers.

as far as breaking 300. some of us have done it on a box stock motor and blower. others have used a ported blower to do it. someone else used cams to do it {me}. precautions must be in place to sustain it as well. it goes the same route as the turbo cars as well. some live. some die.

there is what 10-12 tvs cars now? close to the same amount of turbo cars. which set up blows up more? oh thats right, the stock blower cars do
Old 10-09-2008, 11:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I didn't realize you had a boost leak as well. Crazy. I wished you'd have stayed in the throttle just one run though. I mean hell, 110+ traps and you were letting out, Haha.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:46 PM

Back on topic, im looking at getting the leak fixed tommorow morn, this time at a different place the leak seems to be mostly at the header flange where it meets the downpipe
Old 10-10-2008, 10:08 AM

That is exactly where mine broke off...
Old 10-10-2008, 10:13 AM

zzp?

Quick Reply: Dynoed the Harrop again today