2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

everyone this has to be the hottest cobalt around check it out.

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ugh.. ******s

wtf is up with the "riding high like a king" bullshit
Old 01-08-2009, 10:19 AM

i was reading through the comments hoping it was one of those cries for attention. One of those, "I intentionally do this to get a response" situations..........but if you look at the first three comments on the video............he's dead serious. Him and his "homies" actually think it looks absolutely sick. Not to mention they honestly type the way they talk..............horrible. Cuz iliterasy b cool yo.

Originally Posted by Acidangel_5.0
ugh.. ******s

wtf is up with the "riding high like a king" bullshit
aaaaaaaaand you used to be a member of this site

Last edited by roadrage06; 01-08-2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by roadrage06
i was reading through the comments hoping it was one of those cries for attention. One of those, "I intentionally do this to get a response" situations..........but if you look at the first three comments on the video............he's dead serious. Him and his "homies" actually think it looks absolutely sick. Not to mention they honestly type the way they talk..............horrible. Cuz iliterasy b cool yo.

QFT!
Old 01-08-2009, 10:31 AM

and i still am.. your point?

you must be one of those close minded people that thinks "******" is only a pure reference to a black person instead of the ACTUAL definition.. sorry i use ****** in its pure definition form.. black.. white.. asian.. hispanic.. doesnt matter.. anybody can be a ******.. and thats just being a ****** when doing some dumbshit like that.

jfyi my best friend is a black dude and we call each other nigha all the time.. so go f-off you lil liberal *****
Old 01-08-2009, 10:36 AM

I turned it off as soon as I seen those giant wheels. The music was giving me a headache to. Worst vid. for 2009.

you must be one of those close minded people that thinks "******" is only a pure reference to a black person instead of the ACTUAL definition.. sorry i use ****** in its pure definition form.. black.. white.. asian.. hispanic.. doesnt matter.. anybody can be a ******.. and thats just being a ****** when doing some dumbshit like that.

jfyi my best friend is a black dude and we call each other nigha all the time.. so go f-off you lil liberal *****
First of all, roadrage would whoop your ass before you even knew what hit you. Second of all, he is very far from liberal. You should refrain from using the words you have used. It shows no respect what so ever. I understand how you say anyone can be called that. Its not the time or place to be talking like that.

Last edited by R&C_rallySS; 01-08-2009 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2009, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by R&C_rallySS
I turned it off as soon as I seen those giant wheels. The music was giving me a headache to. Worst vid. for 2009.

First of all, roadrage would whoop your ass before you even knew what hit you. Second of all, he is very far from liberal. You should refrain from using the words you have used. It shows no respect what so ever. I understand how you say anyone can be called that. Its not the time or place to be talking like that.
yea.. jeeze.. im sure he would.. great come back.. when you loose the battle of valid points, the jock strap isnt to far behind it right? hooo--ra
Old 01-08-2009, 10:38 AM

hahaha. liberal? not hardly, try reading some of my other posts dipshit. And whatever helps you sleep at night. It's a derogetory term, end of story. Doesn't matter how it was originally intended. It's been bastardized and therefore is now a racist term. And just because you and your black friend are BOTH ignorant......doesn't make it right.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:39 AM

wow, thats just terrible. just plain terrible.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:41 AM

yea.. jeeze.. im sure he would.. great come back.. when you loose the battle of valid points, the jock strap isnt to far behind it right? hooo--ray
You make no sense. You called him a *****, so I just came back with the truth. I guess the truth hurts. Really I mean honestly, where do you get off bad mouthing someone for their opinion. You are so tough name calling. Seems to me like you lost any valid points calling people N words and pussies. No sense at all man. Normally I agree with some of your post to, but this time your out of line.

hahaha. liberal? not hardly, try reading some of my other posts dipshit. And whatever helps you sleep at night. It's a derogetory term, end of story. Doesn't matter how it was originally intended. It's been bastardized and therefore is now a racist term. And just because you and your black friend are BOTH ignorant......doesn't make it right.

Last edited by R&C_rallySS; 01-08-2009 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2009, 10:41 AM

you mean ******?

great argument buddy.. what the left hand shows and the right hand hides.. though they are the same.. you "name" them differently.. again.. tell me how im wrong and your correct?
Old 01-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Platinum Member

regardless its a racist term so stfu. not everyone's definition is the same as yours. and no one cares what you and your home boys call each other.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Black SS/SC 06
regardless its a racist term so stfu. not everyone's definition is the same as yours. and no one cares what you and your home boys call each other.
I bet he calls his mom a **** and *****. That would be ok though, because by his definition its ok. His definition is the only right one. Everyone else is wrong.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:44 AM

You make no sense. You called him a *****, so I just came back with the truth. I guess the truth hurts. Really I mean honestly, where do you get off bad mouthing someone for their opinion. You are so tough name calling. Seems to me like you lost any valid points calling people N words and pussies. No sense at all man. Normally I agree with some of your post to, but this time your out of line.

i figured you would realize "lil liberal pussies" is a figure of speech.. i know you have heard that before no? that was not intended as name calling.. if not my bad... to me.. and my experience.. only your libs get all worked up over a "word" instead of the intent of the word
Old 01-08-2009, 10:45 AM

i figured you would realize "lil liberal pussies" is a figure of speech.. i know you have heard that before no? that was not intended as name calling.. if not my bad... to me.. and my experience.. only your libs get all worked up over a "word" instead of the intent of the word
Figures of speech normally have meaning behind them with a intent correct?
Old 01-08-2009, 10:46 AM

you mean ******?

great argument buddy.. what the left hand shows and the right hand hides.. though they are the same.. you "name" them differently.. again.. tell me how im wrong and your correct?
your wrong because:

money gets its value because we give it value.

words get there meaning because we give them meaning.

No matter how it was intended, that word is a racial slur for a black person in our century dating back many more. And unless you're an idiot, you knew that comment would stir up trouble as you were typing it. You intentionally used that word so you could argue this point. Stop being an ignorant tool and trying to convolute the facts. The facts are, it's a racial slur and inappropriate no matter what the ancient greek latin hebrew whogivesafuck translation was originally intended.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:48 AM

home boy was to disprove racism..

and look up the definition.. im taking what its meant as.. not as what "i" think it means...
and dont give me the "SLANG" definition..

****** = ignorant you tell me how that means black person?

the SLANG definition of ****** = black person or any person repressed as blacks were in slave times...

as long as people associate words with ideologies.. nothing will ever improve
Old 01-08-2009, 10:49 AM

your wrong because:

No matter how it was intended, that word is a racial slur for a black person in our century dating back many more. And unless you're an idiot, you knew that comment would stir up trouble as you were typing it. You intentionally used that word so you could argue this point. Stop being an ignorant tool and trying to convolute the facts. The facts are, it's a racial slur and inappropriate no matter what the ancient greek latin hebrew whogivesafuck translation was originally intended.
Exactly, because as time and people change so does the meaning of words. So today the word ****** is used in what terms. So how do people use the word in today's world. I think we all know. This thread has gone to hell. We all made our points, going to do some better things then argue with ingorant people. Maybe one day people will have good parents to teach then respect for others.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Platinum Member

home boy was to disprove racism..

and look up the definition.. im taking what its meant as.. not as what "i" think it means...
and dont give me the "SLANG" definition..

****** = ignorant you tell me how that means black person?

the SLANG definition of ****** = black person or any person repressed as blacks were in slave times...

as long as people associate words with ideologies.. nothing will ever improve
you should write a song slim shady
Old 01-08-2009, 10:51 AM

your wrong because:

like you said.. WE give them meanings.. i did not.. i do not put idealogies to a word like you and apparently "we" have.. or else you wouldnt get offeneded no?

you can call me cracka all day.. do i care? no..

you should write a song slim shady
maybe i will.. and ill make some common word revolve in the media for a few years until its looked at as "bad" and then ill patton it and make money every time its used

Last edited by Acidangel_5.0; 01-08-2009 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2009, 10:53 AM

like you said.. WE give them meanings.. i did not.. i do not put idealogies to a word like you and apparently "we" have.. or else you wouldnt get offeneded no?

way to read the last paragraph of my quoted post. idiot.

tell you what. go into harlem and wait for someone of african american decent to be ignorant toward you.......then call them a ******...... let me know how that works out for you when you try and explain to them how you "meant" it.

what a dumb ****.

And what the **** is up with the Mods!!! They ******* ban everyone else for stupid **** they're biased on, but this ignorant **** is still here?
Old 01-08-2009, 10:54 AM

I honestly don't think Roadrage was offended by the word. He is white, I am white. We both just understand that its not a respectful word to use. The point is, it can offend people and white cracker can also offend people. It doesn't matter if your offended, think about others feelings for a change other then your self.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Platinum Member

tell you what. go into harlem and wait for someone of african american decent to be ignorant toward you.......then call them a ******...... let me know how that works out for you when you try and explain to them how you "meant" it.

what a dumb ****.

And what the **** is up with the Mods!!! They ******* ban everyone else for stupid **** they're biased on, but this ignorant **** is still here?
Their isnt any on lol
Old 01-08-2009, 10:55 AM

what a dumb ****.

Don't get me started. Maybe I should go start some wife problem thread. Or maybe I should try and raffle off my car. No, can't have car related threads.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:56 AM

Don't get me started. Maybe I should go start some wife problem thread. Or maybe I should try and raffle off my car. No, can't have car related threads.
hahaha, exactly.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:56 AM

Their isnt any on lol
Well maybe they should re-evaluate who should be a mod. Take Reign away and make someone else a mod. It is one of the reasons I won't ever buy a prem membership. Why would I waste my money and then not be able to use this site as a resource to give away my cobalt. Hell, by now someone would of won my car for free on this site.

Quick Reply: everyone this has to be the hottest cobalt around check it out.