2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

everyone this has to be the hottest cobalt around check it out.

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Anways im done with this thread. No point in arguing with someone that will be banned pretty soon.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by roadrage06
way to read the last paragraph of my quoted post. idiot.

tell you what. go into harlem and wait for someone of african american decent to be ignorant toward you.......then call them a ******...... let me know how that works out for you when you try and explain to them how you "meant" it.

what a dumb ****.

And what the **** is up with the Mods!!! They ******* ban everyone else for stupid **** they're biased on, but this ignorant **** is still here?
thats analogy makes no sense... so i should walk down the street and just start calling people that?

the context of the word is 2 fold and thus is where the problem lies... people confuse the word ****** with the "thought" of racism because of association.. thats what im trying to say..

i say **** 50000x different ways and each way is different.. just like "******" can be used 500000x different ways and each way is different.. its the demeanor/intent/context of how its used which determines the intent of who said the word.

get out of the typical mindset the rest of the world is in and think outside the box.

its funny seeing how rawrled up yall get, im crack up laughing because your the typical mindless sheep the follows society and what they say... if you havent figured it out by now.. society is stupid in general.. why else is the world going to ****?!

did you parents never teach you "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

i guess you need to re-evaluate who has "good parents"

and i have never cussed around mine.. not even hell ... so go find another minute point you think you might be able to come up with to "sustain" the way you think.. b/c as of now.. you fail
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by R&C_rallySS
Well maybe they should re-evaluate who should be a mod. Take Reign away and make someone else a mod.
Whats wrong with reign?
Old 01-08-2009, 10:58 AM

Now you guys are just talkin **** back and forth over a car that to the "tuner" community is worthless.

Some people like that ****... why??? I don't know. But to each his own...

If they want to get shitty gas mileage... be my guest. If they want to ruin the turning radius of their vehicle, ruin their "expensive" tires due to the fact that they DO NOT BELONG on that car, and get laughed at by everyone OTHER then their friends... that would be their business.

WHO CARES!

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ******* khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

As soon as everyone else figures that out... we will all be better off....

As far as a personal opinion on the car in the video... what a ******* idiot...
Old 01-08-2009, 10:58 AM

i almost threw up in class....
Old 01-08-2009, 11:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Karlen89
But, did anyone else see the damn stickers still on the tires? LOL
Yes I'm hoping they're not the road hazard warranty stickers.. those go on the inside lol.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by RageNRG
Now you guys are just talkin **** back and forth over a car that to the "tuner" community is worthless.

Some people like that ****... why??? I don't know. But to each his own...

If they want to get shitty gas mileage... be my guest. If they want to ruin the turning radius of their vehicle, ruin their "expensive" tires due to the fact that they DO NOT BELONG on that car, and get laughed at by everyone OTHER person other then then friends... that would be their business.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ******* khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

As soon as everyone else figures that out... we will all be better off....

As far as a personal opinion on the car in the video... what a ******* idiot...
Nice post. BTW, most of us were just getting upset at the words used by a certain member.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Acidangel_5.0
thats analogy makes no sense... so i should walk down the street and just start calling people that?

the context of the word is 2 fold and thus is where the problem lies... people confuse the word ****** with the "thought" of racism because of association.. thats what im trying to say..

i say **** 50000x different ways and each way is different.. just like "******" can be used 500000x different ways and each way is different.. its the demeanor/intent/context of how its used which determines the intent of who said the word.

get out of the typical mindset the rest of the world is in and think outside the box.

its funny seeing how rawrled up yall get, im crack up laughing because your the typical mindless sheep the follows society and what they say... if you havent figured it out by now.. society is stupid in general.. why else is the world going to ****?!

it does make sense, because it would force you to realize that the term is generally inappropriate and anyone not living in a box knows this and that's where the argument stops....................but not for you because as you see from my bolded section of your quote you did it for exactly the reasons I thought. You don't live in a box. You know what the term means to the general public and know it's inappropriate. You did it to throw it in eveyrone's faces that know more about the history of the word. You're an idiot and you're the one who needs to get out of the mindset that how you mean something is the only thing that matters. How narrow minded do you have to be to not see that?
Old 01-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Platinum Member

Nice post. BTW, most of us were just getting upset at the words used by a certain member.
I bet its his car and he is the one that is offended

Ok im seriously done with this thread now
Old 01-08-2009, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Black SS/SC 06
Whats wrong with reign?
Well, he deleted a thread I made. I did not break any rules. Do you remember the free cobalt give away thread? I was just seeing who would be interested in it, and if people liked the idea of being able to win a free cobalt. Erod loved the idea and I had his support until Reign came in and locked it. After he locked it and I showed him that I had other mods support on the idea. Then he deleted it. He did not want me to prove I did not collect money or break any rules. He really did mess with my lively hood. I got laid off and came up with the idea to raffle my car off. I don't like people in this world who just want to put you and your ideas down because they don't approve of something.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:06 AM

it does make sense, because it would force you to realize that the term is generally inappropriate and anyone not living in a box knows this and that's where the argument stops....................but not for you because as you see from my bolded section of your quote you did it for exactly the reasons I thought. You don't live in a box. You know what the term means to the general public and know it's inappropriate. You did it to throw it in eveyrone's faces that know more about the history of the word. You're an idiot and you're the one who needs to get out of the mindset that how you mean something is the only thing that matters. How narrow minded do you have to be to not see that?
your mis-understanding me.. that is why im cracking up..

the problem with society .. this is a perfect example.. yet we as society want change.. well guess what.. you have to LET GO AND GET OVER **** and let things be at face value to ever push forward in life and unity.

what you and the rest of society is promoting is more segragation because it instills FEAR because freedom of speech is slowly being deprived from the people because of what could happen if they say a certain "word" no matter of what context it was stated.

yes.. i know its a "rude" word for the average person .. but at the same time i know in order for society to actually become more unified.. these small.. minute.. idiotic problems such as "words" need to be gotten over with..

so i ask you.. how narrow minded do you need to be?
Old 01-08-2009, 11:09 AM

So much for his no valid points statement. I think you just OWNED him.

your mis-understanding me.. that is why im cracking up..

the problem with society .. this is a perfect example.. yet we as society want change.. well guess what.. you have to LET GO AND GET OVER **** and let things be at face value to ever push forward in life and unity.

what you and the rest of society is promoting is more segragation because it instills FEAR because freedom of speech is slowly being deprived from the people because of what could happen if they say a certain "word" no matter of what context it was stated.

yes.. i know its a "rude" word for the average person .. but at the same time i know in order for society to actually become more unified.. these small.. minute.. idiotic problems such as "words" need to be gotten over with..

so i ask you.. how narrow minded do you need to be?
Unity, are you kidding? That will never happen. I do however agree with society promoting more segragation, but not exactly what you beleive is true. For example, having a all black Collage. That promotes segragation.

Last edited by R&C_rallySS; 01-08-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Platinum Member

Well, he deleted a thread I made. I did not break any rules. Do you remember the free cobalt give away thread? I was just seeing who would be interested in it, and if people liked the idea of being able to win a free cobalt. Erod loved the idea and I had his support until Reign came in and locked it. After he locked it and I showed him that I had other mods support on the idea. Then he deleted it. He did not want me to prove I did not collect money or break any rules. He really did mess with my lively hood. I got laid off and came up with the idea to raffle my car off. I don't like people in this world who just want to put you and your ideas down because they don't approve of something.

but technically he is in a position to do something about it if he doesn't approve. im not taking sides since i dont know the whole story. regardless this site has been going downhill lately and its kind of sad. they should start making everyone pay the 9.99 a year to help deter some of the garbage people that post on here.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:13 AM

So much for his no valid points statement. I think you just OWNED him.

Unity, are you kidding? That will never happen. I do however agree with society promoting more segragation, but not exactly what you beleive is true. For example, having a all black Collage. That promotes segragation.
thats what im saying.. thats what i been saying since post 1 but you didnt see it.. you assumed i was being racist.. now do you get what im saying?

you have to get over all that kinda **** and take words from the person themselves.. we are each different and each say things in different dialects/ways.. what i say to you might mean something different to 5 other people.. but yet its the same words used.

so how do you end all that? you gotta take words as what they are... Words.. nothing more.. and thats why i dont get offended.. i realized this motion along time ago.. so why cant you and the rest of society..

you cant **** me off with anything you say.. so, then.. how can my way be the wrong way?
Old 01-08-2009, 11:17 AM

thats what im saying.. thats what i been saying since post 1 but you didnt see it.. you assumed i was being racist.. now do you get what im saying?

you have to get over all that kinda **** and take words from the person themselves.. we are each different and each say things in different dialects/ways.. what i say to you might mean something different to 5 other people.. but yet its the same words used.

so how do you end all that? you gotta take words as what they are... Words.. nothing more..
Yea, I understand what your saying. The problem is, words will never just be words. Maybe to you they are right now. The point is, its a word that does cause issues and should not be used in every day conversation. I just don't think its a respectful word no matter how you use it. Why can't people have a intellegant coversation without using using disrecpectful words.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:19 AM

i wonder if the sticker on the tires is going to catch on as much as the sticker on the hat bill
Old 01-08-2009, 11:22 AM

but technically he is in a position to do something about it if he doesn't approve. im not taking sides since i dont know the whole story. regardless this site has been going downhill lately and its kind of sad. they should start making everyone pay the 9.99 a year to help deter some of the garbage people that post on here.
Yea, make everyone pay to keep making someone else rich off of forums. I agreed with your post in here but making everyone pay would be a mistake. So there is no one here paying that does not have garbage post? haha yea right.

Second of all, I honestly would still be a prem member if I would of been able to raffle my car. As for my thread that got deleted/locked...it was a thread asking people if they would want to buy a raffle ticket for 10 dollars. I clearly stated this is just to see who would be interested. I never collected any cash, and was just asking peoples opinions. In a matter of 24 hours over 500 tickets people were interested in. That is 5 grand already. If it would of kept going to the point it would of paid off my car. Then anything extra would be given to the cobaltss.net site or a charity of cobaltss.net's choice. It was a awesome way to raise money for a cause and also help me. I got laid off, and have a family. Can't afford the SS/Sc anymore.

Originally Posted by NinjaHampster
i wonder if the sticker on the tires is going to catch on as much as the sticker on the hat bill

Last edited by R&C_rallySS; 01-08-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Platinum Member

Yea, make everyone pay to keep making someone else rich off of forums. I agreed with your post in here but making everyone pay would be a mistake. So there is no one here paying that does not have garbage post? haha yea right.

I didnt say that there was. The keyword was to help deter some of these people from posting their garbage on here. It was just a suggestion. Im just sick of all the idiots that just come on here to flame/troll and dont have any "valuable" input.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:42 AM

absolutly stupid....
Old 01-08-2009, 11:43 AM

I was one of the people interested in tickets. I love raffles and loved the fact that it could help multiple people out in the process. It was just like a "feeler thread" that soon to be vendors sometimes post. as long as they aren't selling us anything etc its allowed to go on. So you gaining interest should have been fine. If they didnt want the actual "raffling" to happen on the site, other means of doing so could have been arranged but reign locked it before he saw your idea through.

I have no reason for being a premium member. I come on here mostly for tech information/classifieds and a laugh every now and then. I have no interest in the dungeon and am fine with the size of my PM box. Sites make money by selling advertising, which this one already does. Vendors pay because they make a profit off of posting. If they wanted me to pay for membership, they would have charged me $5 for my site stickers and included a trial membership with it. K im done my semi-rant.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:57 AM

In B4 THE RACISM / POINTLESS THREAD / OFF TOPIC LOCK
Old 01-08-2009, 12:48 PM

ugh.. ******s

wtf is up with the "riding high like a king" bullshit
what the **** is wrong with you
Old 01-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Banned

I didnt say that there was. The keyword was to help deter some of these people from posting their garbage on here. It was just a suggestion. Im just sick of all the idiots that just come on here to flame/troll and dont have any "valuable" input.
like me

Originally Posted by originaladrian
what the **** is wrong with you
he is brainwashed

how did this thread go from:

"O hai, dumb cobalt"

to

"mods suck"

Last edited by brickerenator; 01-08-2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: made it less self-incriminating
Old 01-08-2009, 01:02 PM

gag me! i've seen this guy before. freaking insulting. why didn't he just buy a fourwheeler instead of build one?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:06 PM

lol those comments made me laugh my ass off....and yeah the eight tries it took to back into your own damn driveway.....

Quick Reply: everyone this has to be the hottest cobalt around check it out.