2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

GMPP Exhaust: not askin about it. really.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 12:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GMPP Exhaust: not askin about it. really.

ok so i got the gmpp prefomrance exhaust installed a while back, about a month ago. evr since, i ve been getting this grinding noise, does not sound good. its when i accelerate moderatly hard and sometimes when im shifting, it is also noticable when im turning the wheel somtimes. i can feel it though the pedals and steering wheel, as well as hear it.

anyways i took it in to get looked at the dealership that installed it and they said taht its normal and the noise is nothing to fret about. they said that since its an aftermarket exhaust it does not fit perfectly and hence the grinding noise. and i replied with, its a gm product made specifically for my car, why wouldnt it fit perfectly? and it kinda made the dude stutter and he never really gave me a response. they didnt tell me that was even makin the noise, they basicalyl told me not to worry about it.

now any of you with the exhaust have you noticed a werid kinda noise happeneing when i said im experiencing it? i dont think so. any one know what this could be, and can people reasure me that it ISNT NORMAL? im gonna take it to a diff dealer to get it checked. it almost feel like when i accelerate hard my car is bogging for the 1 second that it does it.

thanks for reading my novel, any help appreciated.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
take it back to the dealership...it's probably just rubbing against something when shifting around. it's gm made...that means they should make it work right (without weird noises).