2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Going to buy AeroForce Interceptor Scan Gauge

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^ Yep I ordered a red one last Friday. They're hoping to recieve them early this week.

I can't wait to install, great gauge!
Old 06-13-2006, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by rollingboostedss
Hey man don't hate on the Beretta, I had to drive one for 6months before the tranny dropped out of it. I don't mind the beef but dont hate on the Beretta.
lol My fault dude. My post wasn't intented to offend anyone else. Sorry!
Old 06-13-2006, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by l Sh1ft l
lol My fault dude. My post wasn't intented to offend anyone else. Sorry!
It's all good dude, and beware Beretta's arn't that slow, well if they are running right anyways
Old 06-14-2006, 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by 2006ArrivalBlueSS
That's what I thought at first but this gauge has been giving me nothing but problems. It cost me $60 in shipping charges to get it fixed and the "repaired" one is failing too. The features are nice but the quality is a little suspect. I really don't know whether to have it repaired again or just try to get a refund.
really sorry to hear that.... good info tho

Originally Posted by l Sh1ft l
All of your posts referring to me are sarcastic and I have given you no reason to dislike me. "Your age really shows sometimes". What the hell is that? Are you jealous because I'm 17 and own a ss/sc, whereas when you were 17 you owned a 1980 Beretta? Don't quote my posts if you're going to say stuff like that in them.
i don't "dislike you". you are fine in my book. ur a well mannered and active member (well, seems until now)

im 18 and own an SS/SC... and yes, im VERY jealous that you drive the same car i drive.
... and where would you find basis to make such a belligerent assumption?

dont turn this into a flame war man. i did not insult you, go back and read. you simply took it as an attack. if you think i am in the wrong, then i truely appologize...... i just dont understand where all this is coming from

if you have any other comments, bash me thru pm's. keep it out of the forums

edit: that is a sick twincharge setup btw. thx for the link. that's all i was asking for
Old 06-14-2006, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by ReMz
really sorry to hear that.... good info tho

i don't "dislike you". you are fine in my book. ur a well mannered and active member (well, seems until now)

im 18 and own an SS/SC... and yes, im VERY jealous that you drive the same car i drive.
... and where would you find basis to make such a belligerent assumption?

dont turn this into a flame war man. i did not insult you, go back and read. you simply took it as an attack. if you think i am in the wrong, then i truely appologize...... i just dont understand where all this is coming from

if you have any other comments, bash me thru pm's. keep it out of the forums

edit: that is a sick twincharge setup btw. thx for the link. that's all i was asking for
It's cool dude. Some other threads you said some things that I may have taken a little to literally. I was under the impression that you didn't like me for some reason. Ahh we're alright..

Anyways.. Yeah I would kill for that twincharge on my car!! damnn