2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Help!!!

i have been having a few minor problems with my slobalt such as the infamous idle bounce and just recently my reverse lights just wont work (new bulbs, new fuse) but these issues are not why i am in need of some help/advice. Today i had noticed that my car was exceptionaly quiet (i had done a muffler delete so it usually is obnoxiously loud) and i didnt think anything of it until i was getting on the highway and started hearing what sounded like a bad bearing around the supercharger area but it is only when the vehicle is moving and not at idle or just revving. Also i had noticed when i got onto the highway that my boost gauge was reading 20+ psi and it felt like i was still not going anywhere, i have never had my psi more than 17-18 so this had me worried. I have no idea where to start looking or what to even search on the forums or anything of the sort. hopefully you guys/gals have some input or prior experience with something... i believe i was clear on the symptoms but of course if more is needed i can explain. OHH and i went to orielly for ***** and giggles and hooked up the scanner and it came up with a p0603! idk what that is or if that would explain everything.

-zzp stage 3 2.8" pulley, stage 3 heat exchanger, 60# inj, ngk 2 step plugs, muffler delete, airbox mod
Old 11-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if your exhaust got quiet and it's running high boost that means your cat convertor is clogged/melted
Old 11-07-2010, 02:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DTC P0603 Control Module Long Term Memory Reset