2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

ott stage 1

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can ask them to aggress it if you want...
Old 11-06-2008, 11:20 PM

The tune commands 11.7 thats not really that rich thats just peachy.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Banned

hmm its alot different on my car for the fuel curve its sappost to come with cause i've been throwing code like no tomorrow for richness. and been having issues trying to get another pcm from them, mostly mailing issues apparently. i had some issues with the kit just hope this new pcm will make it better.. kinda uber pissed that i got more mods then 3ds128 and i dont pull on him. and hes stock tune.. so ya there is forsure custom tuning needed to be done with any can tune..

and yes i had to do a crank relearn test with a Tech 2, i tried with interceptors, and snap on modis non of them worked except the tech 2. not trying to bash OTT just saying the stupid **** i had to deal with that was screwed up, and currently being addressed, if you are from canada be prepared to get bent over for shipping and duty i ended up paying almost 100bux on their kit, and a few other minor expenses i wasnt expecting or though i should have to pay.

in the end i am 70% safisfied with the kit.. but the amount of money i spend on top of the kit, i could of gotten a stage 3 kit and be done with it. once i get the new pcm (if i do.. been waiting 2 months now customs issues, and other issues apparently..) and if i am able to pull on 3ds138 's car that is when i will be happy ish.. with the kit, otherwise i am not a happy camper and felt like i wasted my money.

best bet buy injectors, and pully hub, stage 2 belt from OTT (one of the cheaper places to get those parts) and get it custom tuned from someone that know wtf they are doing locally.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:15 AM

I think i may know a little about what were doing with the tune. This i can assure you is a isolated issue, have you been in contact with josh or myself.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by Rear-Vue
hmm its alot different on my car for the fuel curve its sappost to come with cause i've been throwing code like no tomorrow for richness. and been having issues trying to get another pcm from them, mostly mailing issues apparently. i had some issues with the kit just hope this new pcm will make it better.. kinda uber pissed that i got more mods then 3ds128 and i dont pull on him. and hes stock tune.. so ya there is forsure custom tuning needed to be done with any can tune..

and yes i had to do a crank relearn test with a Tech 2, i tried with interceptors, and snap on modis non of them worked except the tech 2. not trying to bash OTT just saying the stupid **** i had to deal with that was screwed up, and currently being addressed, if you are from canada be prepared to get bent over for shipping and duty i ended up paying almost 100bux on their kit, and a few other minor expenses i wasnt expecting or though i should have to pay.

in the end i am 70% safisfied with the kit.. but the amount of money i spend on top of the kit, i could of gotten a stage 3 kit and be done with it. once i get the new pcm (if i do.. been waiting 2 months now customs issues, and other issues apparently..) and if i am able to pull on 3ds138 's car that is when i will be happy ish.. with the kit, otherwise i am not a happy camper and felt like i wasted my money.

best bet buy injectors, and pully hub, stage 2 belt from OTT (one of the cheaper places to get those parts) and get it custom tuned from someone that know wtf they are doing locally.
Is that 1/4 time in your sig with your mods listed? I certainly hope not. I have the OTT stage 1 kit and I love it. When I got a wideband I'll hit josh up for a custom tune.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by qwk05SS
Is that 1/4 time in your sig with your mods listed? I certainly hope not. I have the OTT stage 1 kit and I love it. When I got a wideband I'll hit josh up for a custom tune.

tht is not his 1/4 mile time, that was before he staged his car.

but i hoestly have to agree that some tuning will have to be done with Rear-view car.

My Gm stage 2 should not have been pullin the way it did on his car especially for the amount of mods he has.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:30 PM

can you run this stage kit with factory exhaust
Old 11-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Banned

yes you can run factory exhaust but recommends header and downpipe they answered this eariler in the post.

no that 1/4 mile time was during the summer with a busted intercooler pump and bolt ons, once i fixed the pump i raced my one friend that waxed me at the track again and needless to say i was alot faster. even did a few roll races with some friend that did high 13's that day and i was neck and neck.

but at the moment i am waiting for another pcm from josh in hopes this one fixes my problems.. until i can afford a custom tune and the gas to go see the tuner (5hr drive and 300bux for the tune)

i got a re match lined up with 3ds138 when i get the new pcm from josh installed and that will tell me how i feel about this kit.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:38 PM

sorry musta missed it thanks for the info
Old 11-07-2008, 09:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rear-Vue

we are closer than josh to North Bay but honestly Josh is the best! so if you are stuck come on down to Port Perry and we can reflash your pcm with Josh's best...
Old 11-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Banned

well we will see on the new pcm is if and when i get it. i really rather not take time off work and drive 3 hrs or so to port perry to get flashed then drive another 3hrs or so... already wasted 100 +bux on duty, and other shipping crap. no offence but if i go anywhere that is taht far away i rather go see denny or one of his left hand men (s) to tune me in ottawa.