2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Please help...

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 11:54 AM
South Central *********

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
check TB and connectors to airbox
Old 06-07-2012, 11:58 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Already figured out it was the maf. Getting a new one tomorrow
Old 06-07-2012, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by JapEatr
check TB and connectors to airbox
But what connectors are you talking about?
Old 06-07-2012, 03:16 PM
USA Y U NO HAVE AUTOBAHN?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I know my MAF is dirty dirty, randomly throws p0096 and one other one, clear it, won't come back for a week.

I get that cammed sound SOMETIMES, not very often..

These MAF's are going to give us premature balding.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:37 PM

I get the p1101 every time I start the damn thing. and it comes on once it goes into cammed mode.. which is pretty much at every light/stop sign/dead stop..

P.s. Tyler.. check out my new war stories!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TStone
I get the p1101 every time I start the damn thing. and it comes on once it goes into cammed mode.. which is pretty much at every light/stop sign/dead stop..

P.s. Tyler.. check out my new war stories!
Lol your excited about those new kills huh?
Old 06-07-2012, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by startingline05
Lol your excited about those new kills huh?
Well not really killllls but i'm always excited for new war stories lol
I love posting new threads in there!
Old 06-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Banned

Im exited for you to blo your ****...
Old 06-07-2012, 11:23 PM

Or you're mad because you don't tune me anymore so you're always talkin ****
Old 06-07-2012, 11:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the cam sound as well...Ill check my MAF Tom..thanks for the info I hope this is my problem cuz Im tired of hearign the cam sound...I had a cop just glaring at me today cuz it was doing it.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:13 AM

Or you're mad because you don't tune me anymore so you're always talkin ****
?!?!?!?!? I trust James 100%, I also am pretty much neighbors with Tom, both are great guys, for the Lnf platform I went with James and do remote tuning which is perfect for me with my work and sleep schedule. If Tom tuned it that's who you need to be talking to, he knows your car better than anyone on CSS. Tom will hopefully be helping me with my injector seals in the near future.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:21 AM

Tom is done with cobalts and doesn't want anything to do with them anymore. I just want him tunin me because he knows the TVS more then 99% of the people on here and he's local. I don't bother him at all unless I need a retune. And idk why you're saying you trust James and whatnot.. I'm not saying you shouldn't trust him, I'm just sayin I have no idea where that came from
Old 06-08-2012, 12:23 AM

And Tom has proven dyno results with a TVS that top many many other peoples
Old 06-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Banned

Tyler, this is why I talk **** to you. Your a immature kid that doesn't deserve your car. I'm glad my tunes not on your car. Because when you blow, which it will because how you treat it. Your **** out of luck cuz I already told you to respect your car. Am I mad I'm not tuning you? Hell no..... You just need to get your **** straight lol, Tom has good numbers and you honestly beleive he's the best lol. Ok I get it, he is your tuner... You haven't been on one of my tvs tunes and it will never happen. Because your disrespectful as hell to your car..

People who disrespect there car, wether they have a spot on time or is conserve as hell. It will pop sooner then later...
Old 06-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Banned

And Tyler, Rojas no sheets but I beleive he said he made 370 something. Good numbers, But carsdet I beleive was quite a bit more. And now he's doing a full build with full e, 1000cc and meth and a 2.5 so we shall see lol
Old 06-08-2012, 12:48 AM

I never said he's the best nor do I believe he's the best.. But to be completely honest, he's made better TVS numbers then you & can prove it... I could care less if I treat my car "bad" or "wrong".. It's not like none of it can be replaced.. There are more motors out there, and there are replacement parts ya know.. **** happens, & so you fix it..
Old 06-08-2012, 12:49 AM

Where are dyno sheets? Okay... Take your **** talking else where..
Old 06-08-2012, 12:52 AM

&& how am I immature? You just say that because I'm 17... You're the one that comes into EVERYONE of my threads bashing me, my car, my tune or my tuner. All was good when you were tuning me.. I find a new tuner and now you just bash.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:56 AM

Tom is done with cobalts and doesn't want anything to do with them anymore. I just want him tunin me because he knows the TVS more then 99% of the people on here and he's local. I don't bother him at all unless I need a retune. And idk why you're saying you trust James and whatnot.. I'm not saying you shouldn't trust him, I'm just sayin I have no idea where that came from
Your right, Tom knows the tvs setups, if I had a tvs lsj Tom would be tunning it. You said James was talking **** cause he doesn't tune your car, why would he care, James doesn't charge much for his tunes and knows what he's doing. It's proven, half the members on this site are tuned by James and most everyone else respects him. Youd probably be more trouble tuning with than it's worth. Now no hard feelings, but I highly doubt James is upset that he's not tuning your car. Listen to Tom and James both they know what theyre doing. I would have called Tom before asking any one else about it, he's your tuner he will know what's going on and help you fix it. Tom is a great guy and a good tuner, but you need to listen to him and not a bunch of randoms on CSS.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:59 AM

I do listen to Tom. But I don't bother him at all unless it's scheduling a re tune.. && obviously James took offense and is mad because I went to Tom instead..
Old 06-08-2012, 01:12 AM

I do listen to Tom. But I don't bother him at all unless it's scheduling a re tune.. && obviously James took offense and is mad because I went to Tom instead..
Listen to Tom, but also take advice and info from James. Theyre both great tuners and know this platform better than most. Hell I'd like to see what both could do with your tvs setup.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:02 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Honestly Im sure james can give a **** less who went elsewhere, I dont know the story so I wont step in about the immature **** or anything else but when it comes to james he is an amazing guy that will try and help anyone regardless if he tunes them or not, im guessing yall prolly had some words with each other and thats why he said what he said but I can tell u now james has more then enough business that 1 car less wont effect him.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:26 AM

i trust james 100% with my car and i trust him that hell tune it to be the 1 of the most hp without a nitrous shot as well..james has tons of cars under his belt and in my eyes 1 of the most informative tuners and nicest/easiest tuners to work with...ccss3 all the way!
Old 06-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Banned

Tyler, stfu.. Not once did I say **** about Tom... He has numbers? Cuz I haven't seen any.. Honestly I don't give a rats ass what he made. Facts are you are a immature little kid. I'm not **** talking... I'm speaking the truth. Like i said I'm happy your not on my tune anymore. Trust me .. Cuz you talk **** about both of us lol. My tvs numbers lol. I don't even want to get into this with you... Just wait kiddo... Do you know why I come into your threads? Because every single one is you racing, even when you had your license taken away... Yeah immature.... You went to Tom because he's next door to you so that's great your with him now. That means less gas and etc.. So like Everyone and I are waiting for you to pop, so please hurry..

&& how am I immature? You just say that because I'm 17... You're the one that comes into EVERYONE of my threads bashing me, my car, my tune or my tuner. All was good when you were tuning me.. I find a new tuner and now you just bash.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:03 AM

Not gonna get into a pissing contest about who's the best and who's not. James doesn't give two shuts that you took your car to someone else. My bet is that he gets annoyed like many other people when you post stories about beating the **** out of your car and then you come on here asking what's wrong with it. You were having problem with your car that were a simple fix but you had no idea where to start when it came to fixing it. James likes people to learn about and respect their car. You clearly do not do that and honestly it doesn't matter because it's your car and your parents money so **** it. I think moral or the sorry is that James doesn't care if he's not tuning your car, he has plenty more cars to tune. Glad you fixed ur problem...
PS looked like the M5 was toying with you

Quick Reply: Please help...