2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Twinscrew Refund!?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Twinscrew Refund!?!

I have been waiting since Jan. for the swap along with the others. When I contacted TAG they agreed to send a tune and injectors due to the wait. I believe 2K5SS/SC? has recieved his quickly. I have been waiting since 3-14-07 and have contacted them numerous times...
If I do not recieve the injectors within the week I will be withdrawing from this twinscrew project!
Old 04-25-2007, 05:18 PM

Sucks to here that man,,,,

sucks....

good luck anyways...
Old 04-25-2007, 05:29 PM

That really does suck but watch out. This thread will probably be locked soon as the mods think threads like this are rants and explained thoroughly to me that if you have a problem, dont post on the forums whether it be to inform others or persuade the company, take it up with the company themselves as posting gives them a bad rep and they are the ones that pay for these forums so these rants will be locked unfortunately. I know from experience. Sorry that you had bad luck man :-/. But Im sure you can find somewhere to put that money that will still make you faster . Good luck.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Littlegoose
That really does suck but watch out. This thread will probably be locked soon as the mods think threads like this are rants and explained thoroughly to me that if you have a problem, dont post on the forums whether it be to inform others or persuade the company, take it up with the company themselves as posting gives them a bad rep and they are the ones that pay for these forums so these rants will be locked unfortunately. I know from experience. Sorry that you had bad luck man :-/.
That sounds like Russia
Old 04-25-2007, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
That sounds like Russia
ROFL

Originally Posted by BoomInIt
I have been waiting since Jan. for the swap along with the others. When I contacted TAG they agreed to send a tune and injectors due to the wait. I believe 2K5SS/SC? has recieved his quickly. I have been waiting since 3-14-07 and have contacted them numerous times...
If I do not recieve the injectors within the week I will be withdrawing from this twinscrew project!
Patience is a virtue. The Force runs strong through your veins but the dark side has blinded you indeed. Your anger will only change your destiny, once you take the ways of the dark force forever will your destiny be with the dark side.

^ all joking aside I can understand why your angry. If I was you knowing my luck, soon as I would get a refund they would end up comming out with the swap for alot more cash or something. I hope everything works out for you.

Last edited by R&C_rallySS; 04-25-2007 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wait, are they sending you a tune and injectors free?!?!?!
Old 04-25-2007, 05:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
x2 lol this thread is differnt then the other rant threads tho. This guy hasnt receieved his in over a month. Most things are like "hey my injen intake got scratched when i installed it, **** you ______(company name)
Old 04-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
good things come to those who wait.

last i knew of, they were still working on it.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:54 PM

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Littlegoose
That really does suck but watch out. This thread will probably be locked soon as the mods think threads like this are rants and explained thoroughly to me that if you have a problem, dont post on the forums whether it be to inform others or persuade the company, take it up with the company themselves as posting gives them a bad rep and they are the ones that pay for these forums so these rants will be locked unfortunately. I know from experience. Sorry that you had bad luck man :-/. But Im sure you can find somewhere to put that money that will still make you faster . Good luck.
Posting doesn't give them a bad rep. It's their lack of customer service that gives them a bad rep. If they want to block posts that are detrimental to the community then they need to regulate all the bragging about illegal racing.

Originally Posted by Moza13-
x2 lol this thread is differnt then the other rant threads tho. This guy hasnt receieved his in over a month. Most things are like "hey my injen intake got scratched when i installed it, **** you ______(company name)
I haven't even been offered anything for waiting. They seem to be big on lip service but not following through.

Originally Posted by Area47
good things come to those who wait.

last i knew of, they were still working on it.
What a load of crap. How many on the forum paid cash for your car? Many of the people on here are probably still paying for it. Why? Because they couldn't wait for it. They couldn't wait and had to have it now so they went to the bank for that loan. Why didn't they have the patience to save up the money?
Last you heard? What have you heard? What connections do you have? I email Mel and he doesn't even respond. If you have facts, then share them. Notice, I said facts. Like this one:
Those of us that invested the deposit on something with projected completion date of February have received not much more than, "It's being worked on".
Oh boy does TAG owe us.
I'll give you one guess where you put your "patience".
Old 04-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Banned

i need to get a job so i can sell my car , and get something with somewhat of an aftermarket
Old 04-25-2007, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Red2.4SS/SC
i need to get a job so i can sell my car , and get something with somewhat of an aftermarket
What does your financial situation have to do with this thread?
Old 04-25-2007, 07:04 PM

Chill out guys! It's quite a big project and I imagine they are busy.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jumpin Fool
Posting doesn't give them a bad rep. It's their lack of customer service that gives them a bad rep. If they want to block posts that are detrimental to the community then they need to regulate all the bragging about illegal racing.

I haven't even been offered anything for waiting. They seem to be big on lip service but not following through.

What a load of crap. How many on the forum paid cash for your car? Many of the people on here are probably still paying for it. Why? Because they couldn't wait for it. They couldn't wait and had to have it now so they went to the bank for that loan. Why didn't they have the patience to save up the money?
Last you heard? What have you heard? What connections do you have? I email Mel and he doesn't even respond. If you have facts, then share them. Notice, I said facts. Like this one:
Those of us that invested the deposit on something with projected completion date of February have received not much more than, "It's being worked on".
Oh boy does TAG owe us.
I'll give you one guess where you put your "patience".

Being a business owner comes the responsibility of providing excellent customer service, but dealing with this company I have recieved the opposite. It's their lack of customer service that gives them a bad rep not just my complaint. Who has had $1500 down since Jan.?? 5 people... who should be provided with updates atleast every month and response to emails.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by BoomInIt
Being a business owner comes the responsibility of providing excellent customer service, but dealing with this company I have recieved the opposite. It's their lack of customer service that gives them a bad rep not just my complaint. Who has had $1500 down since Jan.?? 5 people... who should be provided with updates atleast every month and response to emails.
agreed... its to bad this whole thing couldnt have worked out better.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:33 PM

Its no different than the 15 of us that have been waiting from our clutches from them since feb. There is no customer feedback when it comes to theses things. No updates no nothing.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:44 PM

Its forums like these that help keep innocent people from getting ripped off. No place needs sponsors with bad reputations. Its gives the forum a bad reputation.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:50 PM

I say someone that is pissed off fly up there and see whats going on
Old 04-25-2007, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by dstinsman56
Its no different than the 15 of us that have been waiting from our clutches from them since feb. There is no customer feedback when it comes to theses things. No updates no nothing.
If you would have been in contact with them you, like I, you would have received updates.....

I can understand being frustrated with not receiving communication when you try to get in touch with them, but it is not every companies responsibility to keep you posted if you don't ask.....
Old 04-25-2007, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by retrop
If you would have been in contact with them you, like I, you would have received updates.....

I can understand being frustrated with not receiving communication when you try to get in touch with them, but it is not every companies responsibility to keep you posted if you don't ask.....
Well when you ask and every week they say they are going out mid week for the last three weeks now that makes you kind of skeptical of what is actually going on.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:19 PM

and they also want an extra 40$ for shipping from you bc they went on back order
i payed 750$ for my clutch including shipping iv waited 2 months to get it now they want more money thats just not right
Old 04-25-2007, 11:30 PM

Okay let me first state for the record that nobody was more excited than me when i heard that they were making a direct bolt on blower that could be installed for less than 2500 bucks.

However, i have never been excited to the point where i have just given someone 1500 bucks for a product still in developement.

I mean i love the Camaro, but i'm not going to call up GM and say "Hey GM, heres 1500 bucks towards my new camaro. Just give it to me whenever its done"

BUT, i can totally understand some of you doing that because the projected release date was early to mid February. Which was right around the corner. You may of saw it as more of a financing option instead of a "here take my money option". And i can totally understand that.

In all honesty, its not the guys who paid 1500 dollars fault. Its Tags. Delays are to be expected with such a massive project, but at least Tag can give these guys a freaking email once a month. I mean they gave you 1500 dollars in good faith!!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by retrop

no offence, but after putting down $1500 dollers, I should not have to go digging for results, especially after the prodicted date is now to months over due.

I don't need a post with pics, but maybe a post from tag just letting us know they have not forgotten about us. Not trying to get in contact with them is another thing, look in tags section, there is about 3 posts with requests for update.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:13 AM

dont complain about customer service when you havent even done anything to your car yet, yank out your tranny twice in the same week because a company made the pressure plate to thick then you can complain. If you want it bad enough you'll wait, if you want to be one of the first people to have this kit then your going to have to.

Quick Reply: Twinscrew Refund!?!