2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

what next

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 08:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
well, considering the night I went they weren't prepping the track since it was a street night, I didn't expect to cut good 60ft.s but I was whooping up on the stage 2 car that was there. He had stage 2 and gmpp exhaust. He couldn't trap higher than 99. He ran a 14.6 @ 99mph. With my meth now I'm even faster. I laugh at the guys that call bullshit on me. All the 'balt owners around here know me and know what I'm talking about. should I get them to chime in AGAIN!? they already had to do it once.

I can guarantee that there isn't one stage 2 car on this board that can beat me. UNLESS!!!!!!!!!!! He has cooling mods as well. I'm telling you cooling mods are where the power is to be made on these cars. They are just too heat soaked even from the factory.

Last edited by ralliartist; 09-07-2007 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-08-2007, 03:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're not making sense. Correct me if I'm wrong but through many magazines, and in countless places on this site, the ss/sc runs mid 14's with a decent driver. And Stage two upgrades put you into the 13's. So how exactly do you figure that there isn't one stage 2 vehicle that can beat you. Yes, cooling mods do make a difference but you are showing that you are a full second slower than good runs from stage 2 owners including myself. Motor trend lists the car at 14.4 in the 1/4 at 99 mph. So stock you aren't faster and you aren't faster than a stage 2 with your cooling mods. Cooling mods are to assist in making power not substitute for it. I am hoping that you just posted your times wrong. And your sig means nothing, anybody can post times that they claim are true. You have no timeslip and your figures don't add up. Try again.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have plenty of timeslips and you are doing nothing but magazine racing. At this elevation you aren't going to run what a magazine claims. Plus, My theory has done everything that I thought it would. I've MADE power with my cooling mods, not just "assited" it. How do youe explain going from 94mph traps to 101mph traps with no engine mods, just cooling mods and raised rev limit. I can tell you it wasn't just the rev limit cause with just that, I trapped 96mph. Once I added the heat exchanger I trapped 101 and Now with my meth and a tune, i can garauntee that I'll trap 105-107mph. Stage 2 cars around here don't even trap above 80mph in the 1/8th and can't touch 100 in the 1/4. You just need to sit down and let someone who knows what they are doing with this car, do it. I'm proving a point to all the non believers like you. I garauntee that I'll break 12's with nothing more than cooling mods, traction, and a tune. NO ENGINE MODS AT ALL! NO INTAKE, NO EXHAUST, NO PULLEY!
Old 09-08-2007, 02:56 PM

Haha holy **** that's funny. The 12's... okay. First of all, just because you trapped 101 after your cooling mods doesn't mean you couldn't trap higher while your car didn't have cooling mods. It's a manual car, it's not going to be consistant, especially with someone like you driving. Anyone here could run a 14.9 at 97, get traction in the 60ft and run a 14.0 at 100 easily. It's not hard, you just need to know how to drive. So, like I said, just please stop. It's not worth the hassle proving your "COOLING MODZ!!!!!!!!!" will make a car faster. True, a car runs better while it is cool, but unlike you, some people actually want to modify our cars. You're cooling mods haven't done **** on a dyno, so once again.. stop with your cooling mods.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:55 PM

^ enough said