2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

ZZP or OTTP trans mounts

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I normally would say go with ZZP based on customer experience (from myself and everyone on this site). I however ordered mine from OTTP when they had the sale. I will say, shipping was a bit slow, but i didnt need them, so i waited patiently. If i had needed them quickly, i would have been pissed. I just received my mounts monday...ordered them, IIRC, almost 2 weeks prior (right before the GB ended). No biggie. Mounts are SUPERB quality. My god...they are beautifulness

My friend is gonna go with the ZZP mounts because of the price and guarantee, so shortly we may have a definitive comparo. We have the same mods.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:29 AM
LSJ

I will be ordering mine from ZZP. Everything I have on my car is from them, (besides springs), and the car is great.

In my honest opinion, OTT is complete trash. They ship slow as hell, and the biggest factor, they have HORRIBLE customer service. I'm not going to explain my exact incident as there is a time and place for that.

I will say that they fucked me out of like $65 (give or take a few dollars). I wouldn't purchase **** from them if they were the last vendor on earth.

Why would you purchase **** from a company who can't even get back to you about purchasing a $600+ part? What a bunch of retards.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LSJ
I will be ordering mine from ZZP. Everything I have on my car is from them, (besides springs), and the car is great.

In my honest opinion, OTT is complete trash. They ship slow as hell, and the biggest factor, they have HORRIBLE customer service. I'm not going to explain my exact incident as there is a time and place for that.

I will say that they fucked me out of like $65 (give or take a few dollars). I wouldn't purchase **** from them if they were the last vendor on earth.

Why would you purchase **** from a company who can't even get back to you about purchasing a $600+ part? What a bunch of retards.

I keep seeing people like you post stuff like this. I have ordered from both vendors with no issues at all fro either. I do communicate the most with zzp since they are the leaders on the ecotech for anything IMO and many others. I picked up the ZZP Mounts for mine because of cost and warranty.

Ordering from ZZP again on Monday to get a set of stage 3 axles.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:04 PM
LSJ

Originally Posted by ULWiz Cobalt SS/SC
I keep seeing people like you post stuff like this. I have ordered from both vendors with no issues at all fro either. I do communicate the most with zzp since they are the leaders on the ecotech for anything IMO and many others. I picked up the ZZP Mounts for mine because of cost and warranty.

Ordering from ZZP again on Monday to get a set of stage 3 axles.
Would you make a customer wait over 2 months for a part (with zero communication the entire flipping time mind you), then when the customer totals their car and needs to cancel the order, you'd charge them a LARGE restock fee on an item that hasn't been shipped yet, let alone built..?

My point exactly. Don't try and ridicule me buddy.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by LSJ
Would you make a customer wait over 2 months for a part (with zero communication the entire flipping time mind you), then when the customer totals their car and needs to cancel the order, you'd charge them a LARGE restock fee on an item that hasn't been shipped yet, let alone built..?

My point exactly. Don't try and ridicule me buddy.
Dont think i did, all i was saying is i was shocked to hear stories like this since my relationship with all vendors on here has been great. Maybe you should re read my post.

And i can see how you responded to me so i can only imagine how your emails sound. Send a nasty email to my company and your gonna get similiar service. Grow up

And restocking fees are normal and part of doing business with any customer you ship too. Dont matter if you total you car not my problem
Old 04-17-2011, 02:26 PM
LSJ

Nope, I was extremely nice when I spoke to them. I just won't order from them anymore, nor will I ever recommend them. (Shouldnt assume I was a dick to them).

And I have never known a company to charge restock on an item that has not even been built, let alone shipped. What do you restock if it isn't built..? ZZP will never charge restock on an item that hasn't been shipped. And incase you didn't know, it's customer service that makes a company.

Sorry bro, I assumed you were being a dick with your first post. I apologize.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by LSJ
Nope, I was extremely nice when I spoke to them. I just won't order from them anymore, nor will I ever recommend them. (Shouldnt assume I was a dick to them).

And I have never known a company to charge restock on an item that has not even been built, let alone shipped. What do you restock if it isn't built..? ZZP will never charge restock on an item that hasn't been shipped. And incase you didn't know, it's customer service that makes a company.

Sorry bro, I assumed you were being a dick with your first post. I apologize.
All good bro. No issues with me here. Hope it all works out

I unfortunately dont sell car part but manage and build custom IT networks both for work and my own business. If i build something and have to take it apart and restock those items the customer will be charged. If its not built yet that a different story.