Originally Posted by Roadrunner
lol yeah that sounds......dumb
same goes for you.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DC52NV
same goes for you.
thats real cute, changing my post.
maybe you shouldnt get too carried away with the power trip **** there, nobody was trashing anybody here.
by the way, my sister is dumb, so i should sue your politically incorrect ass for that little post change of yours. look it up to see what it REALLY means, changing a post to something like that seems a little 'stupid' to me.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:41 AM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats real cute, changing my post.
maybe you shouldnt get too carried away with the power trip **** there, nobody was trashing anybody here.
by the way, my sister is dumb, so i should sue your politically incorrect ass for that little post change of yours. look it up to see what it REALLY means, changing a post to something like that seems a little 'stupid' to me.
maybe you should grow up and learn how to follow the rules. end of story. if you don't like them then leave.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:53 AM
The Stig

The rules of the site are in place for a reason. It's not about power or restriction, it's to ensure fairness to all members and guests.

If you disagree with any of them, you can PM any of the CobaltSS.net staff and we will take comments into consideration.

DC52NV is simply doing his job of enforcing the site rules.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by DC52NV
maybe you should grow up and learn how to follow the rules. end of story. if you don't like them then leave.
hey i just checked forum rules, nowhere does it say anything about the word 'retarded' used in improper manner. the only thing it suggests to watch is EXCESSIVE PROFANITY.

maybe i like this site too damn much, minus the odd mod that is blatantly abusing his/her power, to want to leave. please, tell me, who do we report you to. i will send the email tomorrow, and i am pretty sure that there will be several others to follow.

you came in here telling us not to use the word retarded, referring to the mentally disabled....is that word profanity....NO....so what rule is it breaking?!?!

take time to read the rules yourself, and i would highly suggest watching the insults, that IS a rule.

Old 03-07-2006, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by MarcS
The rules of the site are in place for a reason. It's not about power or restriction, it's to ensure fairness to all members and guests.

If you disagree with any of them, you can PM any of the CobaltSS.net staff and we will take comments into consideration.

DC52NV is simply doing his job of enforcing the site rules.
post the email please.

i would encourage all those that feel that they have seen a mod, whether here or anywhere on this site to contact that email as soon as they can with their concerns.

Old 03-07-2006, 03:12 AM
Platinum Member

hey i just checked forum rules, nowhere does it say anything about the word 'retarded' used in improper manner. the only thing it suggests to watch is EXCESSIVE PROFANITY.

maybe i like this site too damn much, minus the odd mod that is blatantly abusing his/her power, to want to leave. please, tell me, who do we report you to. i will send the email tomorrow, and i am pretty sure that there will be several others to follow.

you came in here telling us not to use the word retarded, referring to the mentally disabled....is that word profanity....NO....so what rule is it breaking?!?!

take time to read the rules yourself, and i would highly suggest watching the insults, that IS a rule.

all you have to do is press the button to report a post and all the mods/admins get it. feel free to report me. just so you know jonel is the admin of the site and posted this in this thread.

Originally posted by JonyyB
Guys, while to some it may seem silly to edit for “retard”, for others it is offensive. Some people do have to live every day with both physical and mental disabilities, and some have to live with their children who suffer from these kinds of conditions.

A few of our members have mentally challenged children and to them the loose use of this word is not funny. They have asked us to have regard for them.

This is a car forum and we are adults. Please try to have intelligent conversations without the name calling.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:20 AM
The Stig

Closed