Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gestapo007
Borla = Sex
maybe in your dreams...lol
Old 05-07-2009, 03:16 PM

huge fan of Megan! It's loud but sounds amazing!
Old 05-07-2009, 04:15 PM

why spend 600 on a catback thats gonna sound the same as a mandrel bent system for 260? makes no sense to me. and there gonna produde the EXACT some power.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Do_WorkSS
maybe in your dreams...lol
I dunno what it is about borla lol but it makes me wet. I dont even have a borla exhaust. Heard one on an ss/sc and it was amazing. And its just the name Borla that just sounds sexy

Its like Megan Fox
Old 05-07-2009, 09:48 PM

I dunno what it is about borla lol but it makes me wet. I dont even have a borla exhaust. Heard one on an ss/sc and it was amazing. And its just the name Borla that just sounds sexy

Its like Megan Fox

Megan fox? WTF? lol
Old 05-07-2009, 11:02 PM

Megan Fox is hot...got nothin on Angelina Jolie though...
Old 05-07-2009, 11:08 PM

^tomb raider angelina is hot. but megan fox in transformer mode is sexier i think. Id **** megan fox without a rubber anyday. I wanna FEEL that ****
Old 05-07-2009, 11:50 PM

damn bro...chill...lol.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:59 PM

damn bro...chill...lol.
u stare at this pic for 5 minutes and tell me to chill
Old 05-08-2009, 12:12 AM

Megan fox in transformer mode is sexy...BUT ...Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider mode...well i would f*ck her on a stack of Taco Bell Quesadillas, with my gf watching haha!

u stare at this pic for 5 minutes and tell me to chill
hot googa-lee-moogalee...my turned into a pic! I might have to recant my statement lol!

Last edited by elite1; 05-08-2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2009, 12:17 AM

thread officially jacked!

Last edited by Gestapo007; 05-08-2009 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2009, 12:21 AM

LMFAO! Gestapo, I think you could go a lil bigger, my comp screen is only smoking right now. Sh*t she has a nice catback. Would go great if I could couple her with my downpipe haha!
Old 05-08-2009, 01:41 AM

you guys can call me or think of me what you want for what im about to say...but i am the way i am. First of all, i dont play my girl. second, i dont dig fake bitches that probably comb the same damn side of their hair a hundred ****** times before they go to bed at night and freak if they eat food that isnt fat free. Number three, Elite1, the fact that you just saying you would **** another chick in front of your girl is just straight disrespectful man. i realize that both of you may or may not have been jokin...but like i said...i am the way i am. have some respect...for real guys
Old 05-08-2009, 04:35 AM

well that was interesting...but back to exhausts lol....look around a lil bit...when you see somethin cool....youtube it..... it'll be your preference in the end...if you want loud..go loud and have deep tone all the time...megan, corsa, ark, gmpp sport....if you want one that is quite when it should be and loud when you want it to be....magnaflow, flowtech, flowmaster, borla, Tsudo....there are tons of options....but if you are looking for the best price...custom is the best deal...getcha a muffler ya like...maybe a highflow cat and go to an exhaust shop and they'll hook ya up with some pipes...they can bend it all there on site and weld it all on...
Old 05-08-2009, 09:56 AM

you guys can call me or think of me what you want for what im about to say...but i am the way i am. First of all, i dont play my girl. second, i dont dig fake bitches that probably comb the same damn side of their hair a hundred ****** times before they go to bed at night and freak if they eat food that isnt fat free. Number three, Elite1, the fact that you just saying you would **** another chick in front of your girl is just straight disrespectful man. i realize that both of you may or may not have been jokin...but like i said...i am the way i am. have some respect...for real guys
Who said my gf wouldn't be involved too?!! I dig the fat-free eating chicks too. Strictly salads for me! /threadbust

Seriously though, I heard that you have to cut pipes to put on a muffler. Would that effect resale?
Old 05-08-2009, 11:11 AM

let me just put this out there, you can take it, or you can send it right back. I want to be on you.

No but seriously dont tell me you wouldnt want to have sexual relations with some of the most beautiful women on the planet. They are men's fantasies and women that we know we would never ever get. If the chance came that I could sleep with such a historic figure, I would take it UNLESS I was already with a girl that I knew I would spend the rest of my life with. And in that case, i would ask this girl i was gonna sleep with if she could hook my g/f / wife up with an equally handsome male actor to come to a mutual agreement. If she was uncomfterble with this than I would refuse the deal. But if this actually did happen and i got to nail Megan Fox, I would have a picture taken to hang up cuase that my friend, is NOBLE.

and if she brushes the same side of her hair everynight thats a good thing, cause when she wakes up she better look god damn sexy. Thats what she gets payed to do. Look hot.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:33 AM

let me just put this out there, you can take it, or you can send it right back. I want to be on you.

No but seriously dont tell me you wouldnt want to have sexual relations with some of the most beautiful women on the planet. They are men's fantasies and women that we know we would never ever get. If the chance came that I could sleep with such a historic figure, I would take it UNLESS I was already with a girl that I knew I would spend the rest of my life with. And in that case, i would ask this girl i was gonna sleep with if she could hook my g/f / wife up with an equally handsome male actor to come to a mutual agreement. If she was uncomfterble with this than I would refuse the deal. But if this actually did happen and i got to nail Megan Fox, I would have a picture taken to hang up cuase that my friend, is NOBLE.

and if she brushes the same side of her hair everynight thats a good thing, cause when she wakes up she better look god damn sexy. Thats what she gets payed to do. Look hot.
I never even thought about the "technical" aspects of my fantasy (hooking up my g/f with an actor,etc). It is just called having an imagination. I like my dang imagination, it is a fun toy! For example, I would love to have a mclaren F1...but I'm not rich. Doesn't mean I can't imagine it because my financial situation. In addition, if you claim that you would not hook up with a woman that you thought was extremely beautiful, in jest, --- well ur either a strange man, lack an imagination or both. Time for you to go to Disneyland/Neverland to learn how to make-believe again lol! /rant
Old 05-08-2009, 01:20 PM

custom piping

Originally Posted by drivernoverdrive
or you can just pic out a muffler of choice and get custom piping
yeah thats what im thinkin of doing cause i want the flowmaster super 44 muffler with 3" inlet/outlet and have custom piping to get the sound i want!
Old 05-08-2009, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by squirl
yeah thats what im thinkin of doing cause i want the flowmaster super 44 muffler with 3" inlet/outlet and have custom piping to get the sound i want!
could be good...but 3" is pretty big if your car is NA...mines 2.5" - but again...your preference...if 3's cool for ya..go with it...I'll put up a pic link below so you can see what it looks like underneath

https://www.cobaltss.net/gallery/sho...mageuser=20224
Old 05-08-2009, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by elite1
I never even thought about the "technical" aspects of my fantasy (hooking up my g/f with an actor,etc). It is just called having an imagination. I like my dang imagination, it is a fun toy! For example, I would love to have a mclaren F1...but I'm not rich. Doesn't mean I can't imagine it because my financial situation. In addition, if you claim that you would not hook up with a woman that you thought was extremely beautiful, in jest, --- well ur either a strange man, lack an imagination or both. Time for you to go to Disneyland/Neverland to learn how to make-believe again lol! /rant
My imagination is going crazy when im walking around the mall picturing every chick naked.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:41 PM

My imagination is going crazy when im walking around the mall picturing every chick naked.
Word. Specially when you work in the mall. Although somedays you see some stuff you really don't want to. lol
Old 05-09-2009, 11:52 PM

could be good...but 3" is pretty big if your car is NA...mines 2.5" - but again...your preference...if 3's cool for ya..go with it...I'll put up a pic link below so you can see what it looks like underneath

yeah! thanx thats awsome but like you said the size is what im concerned about and ive been asking around and "so far" (knock on wood) theres not been any problems so thats definitly what i might do! ill post pics after its all done and try to get an audio so incase others might want to go that route!
Old 05-10-2009, 02:39 PM

how loud is yours with that flowtech on there?
Old 05-11-2009, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by squirl
yeah! thanx thats awsome but like you said the size is what im concerned about and ive been asking around and "so far" (knock on wood) theres not been any problems so thats definitly what i might do! ill post pics after its all done and try to get an audio so incase others might want to go that route!

sweet deal..good luck dude!

how loud is yours with that flowtech on there?
Here is some of my vids on youtube..

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqzla...eature=channel

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt1WV...eature=channel

Last edited by drivernoverdrive; 05-11-2009 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2009, 04:15 PM

sweet deal..good luck dude!

Here is some of my vids on youtube..

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqzla...eature=channel

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt1WV...eature=channel

yea...i'll be getting pulled over for that ****. lol

Quick Reply: Best exhaust to get