Blow Off on a S/C

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 09:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh god.....
Old 03-26-2009, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by roadrage06
didn't i just flame the **** out of someone for this same thing a few days ago?

good lord, will it never end?

1st, use the search button and you'd figure out that putting a BOV on a supercharged car is GAY!

2nd, you're buddy.............HAS A SCION..... that should be proof enough of how rice it is.

3rd, IT'S A SUPERCHARGER!!! If you want a woosh, get a turbo, if you want a whine, get a supercharger. But either way you go I can tell you're a ricer tool so you'll end up in someone's rearview because you thought you were fast.

Don't make "pretty noises", make horsepower.
1. putting a BOV on a roots style is gay. centrifugal need it. almost every kit made for any car that is a centrifugal SC has a BOV or BPV.

2. There are a lot more scions that are well done and clean than there are cobalts. There are A LOT of balts i like on here but there are equally bad ones aswell

3. ok point is? if you get a turbo for just the whoosh sound its just as bad, turbos whine just as much if not a hell of a lot more than SC's...hell if i want whine, i guess i should just get straight cut gears.

and just in a nother thread you were talking about someone being immature and everything...

Reading > You

The last line of his OP asks if there is anyway to do this to an M62. He never onced asked why the TRD kit can and ours can't. At best, that question is only slightly implied.

And we never would have come across this many ricer-wannabe threads a few years ago. My insults will stay right here. I'm tired of all these queer little boys coming on here and asking these riced-out questions. It's only a matter of time before we start being asked the best place to buy official trademarked sponsor stickers.
and we never would have had douches like you 3-4 yrs ago

slowswap was telling the OP why the TRD kit can and the m62 cant...

Last edited by laserblue2006; 03-26-2009 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-26-2009, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by laserblue2006
1. putting a BOV on a roots style is gay. centrifugal need it. almost every kit made for any car that is a centrifugal SC has a BOV or BPV.

2. There are a lot more scions that are well done and clean than there are cobalts. There are A LOT of balts i like on here but there are equally bad ones aswell

3. ok point is? if you get a turbo for just the whoosh sound its just as bad, turbos whine just as much if not a hell of a lot more than SC's...hell if i want whine, i guess i should just get straight cut gears.

and just in a nother thread you were talking about someone being immature and everything...

and we never would have had douches like you 3-4 yrs ago

slowswap was telling the OP why the TRD kit can and the m62 cant...

Your post sums it up pretty well.

but you have to admit, there wasn't a need for douches like me 3-4 years ago. this site used to be informative. those people left. I stick around for something to do during the day instead of working. my car is 99% done. I'm considering meth yet and then I'm done. Maybe another 2 years and the car is paid off. Then it's gone. I've watched it decline... i'm just bitter. hence why I changed the words under my username to a cautionary preface. I'll stick my foot in my mouth from time to time as a result. But 90% of the time I'm right and someone has to tell these morons they are dumb.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by slowswap
With IAT2's over 140.....Not worth it.
lmao i was kidding
Old 03-26-2009, 10:14 AM

:bangs head on desk: over and over and over again
Old 03-26-2009, 10:18 AM

YEAH YEAH BLOWOFF VALVE PPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH listen to how FAST my **** IS!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:25 AM

^ bless you

oh wait.... you didn't sneeze, your car did.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my friend makes fun of the factory BOV on my car. he says its sneezes
Old 03-26-2009, 12:19 PM

But 90% of the time I'm right and someone has to tell these morons they are dumb.
Yea ur real smart u can just upgrade parts to a car u bought already done...takes alot to just upgrade already factory parts for ur car try restoring an american classic then talk about ur smarts...just another dumb kid with mommy and daddy money thinking he is the **** i love these kids
Old 03-26-2009, 12:21 PM

ummmm dude....... seriously stop with this bull ****! you dont know him and he doesnt know you. this is extremely dumb and immature of the both of you. so seriously STFU!

this thread needs to be deleted, it's nothing but a freaking waste of time.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:23 PM

Either way i would like to thank those who helped me making a few decisions i was wondering about...this thread has become a spot for randoms to flame so i guess its time to move on to new ideas. so ill just end it with anytime u wanna bring ur pos down to baltimore, PA boy, lemme kno we can line em up^^
Old 03-26-2009, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bodymore
Either way i would like to thank those who helped me making a few decisions i was wondering about...this thread has become a spot for randoms to flame so i guess its time to move on to new ideas. so ill just end it with anytime u wanna bring ur pos down to baltimore, PA boy, lemme kno we can line em up^^
seriously man! just ******* stop! this stupid ass e-thug **** is retarded! ur not going to do anything and he isn't going to do anything, so drop it and move on!

u wanted to know if you can do a BOV on a M62.... the answer is no. can do you a BOV on a Vortech or ProCharger..... the answer is yes.

/end thread
Old 03-26-2009, 12:29 PM

A procharger, still being a supercharger, works in different ways than our s/c's do.

That is a belt driven device as well, but that turns a turbine, kinda like a turbo does...

Our s/cs do not make boost the same way a procharger does, there for, you CANNOT use a bov with our s/c system.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:42 PM

Yea ur real smart u can just upgrade parts to a car u bought already done...takes alot to just upgrade already factory parts for ur car try restoring an american classic then talk about ur smarts...just another dumb kid with mommy and daddy money thinking he is the **** i love these kids
hey whatever helps you sleep at night. truth is I bought everything myself. I work a full time job making a pretty good damn paycheck. might want to check your facts before making a claim like, "another dumb kid with mommy and daddy money". My parents pay for nothing I have.

and i don't think i'm the ****, i very much know the limitations of my car. it's a front wheel drive econo car, but i'm definitely making more horsepower than you and i wasn't at all concerned with making pretty noises.

so, the only way to be a true "modder" / "tuner" is to do up a classic car??? yeah, now i've definitely made up my mind about you. I still modded my car and did it myself, so the supercharger was already on it........and? you might want to tell some of the other people out there with 10 second corvettes that they aren't real men yet... ******' tool.

Kid? I'm 24, nice try though.

Like i said. You'd like to think i'm some dumb ricer like you are. But i know the limitations of my car and I have no pride issues admitting it. So, if you're refering to one of your "american muscle" cars, that's a pretty obvious result. But i'd embarrass your 2.2.... and your whoosh noise. I'm never going to waste the gas to go all the way to baltimore for a race, either. So, stop acting like a little highschool kid. "dude, meet me at the flag pole after skool, yo". You're ****** ***.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm too JDM for you

wow...this kids a sandy little noob. get the sand out of your vagina buddy
Old 03-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Glad to see we are all so mature...