Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 05:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Turbo too expensive?

Run a bottle.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:37 AM
Jn2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
nitrous=cheaper, until you constantly want more and more shot, than your gunna be pawn'n all ur **** for n2o money...lol, eentually the cost of refills will be more than the turbo, but go the custom route, will be much cheaperway

Last edited by Jn2; 05-17-2008 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-17-2008, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 214 Likes on 173 Posts
If its too expensive to turbo, you still have 20s standard on your huffy. lifes not so bad now huh?
Old 05-17-2008, 05:58 AM

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed (the original poster...hulk or w/e) Honestly, my advice, QUIT YOUR BITCHING! You're like a little girl....if you don't want to spend the money on it, DONT! Let the other people buy them instead. You sound very immature and probably shouldn't have anything turbo'd
Old 05-17-2008, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
everything is expensive now i just have to deal with it Lol sorry guys dont mean to be an ass food is more expensive gas (DO NOT START ABOUT GAS PRICES AGAIN LOL) its not just car stuff hobbies are generally expensive i love modding my car if the prices for everything doubled i would just have to start saving up i cant stop ive modded crappy cars (my 96 intrepid) its just somthing im stuck on i love installing somthing and it working liked a charm or it not working then torubleshooting itim in it for the finished product not the dollar amounts
Old 05-17-2008, 12:12 PM

the OP needs to STFU and quit crying

Old 05-17-2008, 08:12 PM

^^^^x2
Old 05-18-2008, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by EcoBoost
For those who just need the power, turbosystems offer the best power per dollar spent of ANY performance mods. So, in essence..the most economical option of all!

But it's like anything else...if you can't afford it, it's just not even a subject of discussion.
Not exactly, spray will out weigh it for years unless you track your car every day. Turbo is a better way to do it reliably though.
Originally Posted by darkhulk12
sry guys, i suck at typing, i tried to go back and edit most the ****. im 19, i couldnt afford the s/c so i planned on ls and adding **** to it. since like 2005 and my car is a 2007. i worked hard just to buy the car. now its just like, **** it.. but it just sucks it is so expensive.. and little things, whats the ******* point of giving the ls 4 lug instead of 5. little things like that. i dnt think 4 lug matters, till ur trying to find a wheel that looks cool.

what the **** MR. HaHn.. i can afford it.... why is there like no one prasing your system, i look everywhere. they prolly like it but hate the fact they paid 3500, when in a bit of time ZZ is comming out with a twin turbo that they wished they bought.

I look on youtube, theres like 2 videos. and one called it a baby turbo. Your price is rediculous. I could ****** buy it. everyone here could buy it, but they dont want to spend 3500 on a system that they dnt know anything aboubt cuz not many people talk about it. Hell mkurley installed ur system and next thing u know his car was on a to truck.

dnt be like, that i can afford it. and when ZZ comes out, i'll spend my money well on somen worth it. I'm glad u could boost the car to bout 200, sstill short of the sc.. ZZ claims are well above that.

so mabye u should go work on that
So...

Why havent you designed your own since you seem to know how much effort it takes to make a kit, muchless make a reliable one.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by tru2nrtt777
Not exactly, spray will out weigh it for years unless you track your car every day. Turbo is a better way to do it reliably though.
You got me there...I was comparing the performance gain of the turbosystem to more conventional mods like exhaust products, air intakes...the like. Nitrous HP per dollar is far and away better, until that premature engine failure creeps into the cost figure...
Old 05-18-2008, 02:04 AM

You got me there...I was comparing the performance gain of the turbosystem to more conventional mods like exhaust products, air intakes...the like. Nitrous HP per dollar is far and away better, until that premature engine failure creeps into the cost figure...
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your posts. Very rarely do we get to read a professional opinion on Ecos. You post regularly on this forum and some of us do appreciate your participation.

Thanks Hahn.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:04 AM

well it depends for nitrous really... if you go with a full setup it can be like 1500 or more for everything plus install unless you do it yourself.. then depending on how much you juice you
can spend alot of money in fills... not to mention DANGER TO TEH MANIFOLDZ haha.. ..

a basic setup can be pretty cheap but going all out can definitely hurt the pocket just as much as a turbo setup
Old 05-18-2008, 02:10 AM

sry guys, i suck at typing, i tried to go back and edit most the ****. im 19, i couldnt afford the s/c so i planned on ls and adding **** to it. since like 2005 and my car is a 2007. i worked hard just to buy the car. now its just like, **** it.. but it just sucks it is so expensive.. and little things, whats the ******* point of giving the ls 4 lug instead of 5. little things like that. i dnt think 4 lug matters, till ur trying to find a wheel that looks cool.

what the **** MR. HaHn.. i can afford it.... why is there like no one prasing your system, i look everywhere. they prolly like it but hate the fact they paid 3500, when in a bit of time ZZ is comming out with a twin turbo that they wished they bought.

I look on youtube, theres like 2 videos. and one called it a baby turbo. Your price is rediculous. I could ****** buy it. everyone here could buy it, but they dont want to spend 3500 on a system that they dnt know anything aboubt cuz not many people talk about it. Hell mkurley installed ur system and next thing u know his car was on a to truck.

dnt be like, that i can afford it. and when ZZ comes out, i'll spend my money well on somen worth it. I'm glad u could boost the car to bout 200, sstill short of the sc.. ZZ claims are well above that.

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
Old 05-18-2008, 03:29 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Witt
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your posts. Very rarely do we get to read a professional opinion on Ecos. You post regularly on this forum and some of us do appreciate your participation.

Thanks Hahn.
Well thanks very much! *blushing*
And you're welcome.

Last edited by Hahn RaceCraft; 05-18-2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: And you're welcome.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:47 PM

if you cant stand the heat. Get the **** out of the kitchen

If you cant afford modding, dont do it. If you cant afford drugs, dont use 'em. Save your money, go to college, get a job, and then come back and thank me.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:21 PM

Haha, that is why I ended with Turbo being more reliable but think about it, spend $600 on a good spray kit, about $5 per pound and about 1lb for every 50 shot. You can get a nice N2o system and do 200 runs with it or get a turbo and have the power always there. Personally I would run spray at safe levels(50-75 shot) and go turbo later, that is what I plan on doing with my porsche(1978 924 I got not running).
Old 05-20-2008, 12:01 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

So maybe you should work on your typing skillz0rz while you are at it.

Maybe you should quit crying about prices and start your own business where you give away 1000whp set ups for free. For people just like yourself who expect everything to be cheap.

Cry me a ******* river while you are at it.