2.2L L61 Performance Tech 16 valve 145 hp EcoTec with 155 lb-ft of torque

yellows 2.2 supercharged "death"

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 08:39 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by craig
This is probably the only respectable responce.

The rest of you seem to like your opinions. Good for you. Whether you are right or not...Have fun scarring people away from the forum.
Until you read his original thread and know why we are saying what we are saying, don't come in here and tell us our opinions aren't respectable. Our opinions are real and logical.

You evidentally don't know the history upon this so called project.

But wait...who are you? Why should we care if you respect our opinions or not?
Old 08-07-2007, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rofl, 2.2 owner at their finest. You obviously know nothing about cars/motors. Probably is why you are asking us what we think is wrong.

And adding sensors... ? WTF is that?
Old 08-07-2007, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by NJHK
Until you read his original thread and know why we are saying what we are saying, don't come in here and tell us our opinions aren't respectable. Our opinions are real and logical.

You evidentally don't know the history upon this so called project.

But wait...who are you? Why should we care if you respect our opinions or not?
You are not very nice are you.

I'm pretty sure my comments don't warrant an attack or a background check.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:53 AM

You are not very nice are you.

I'm pretty sure my comments don't warrant an attack or a background check.
I actually am a nice person, just don't like it when people criticize what I say and don't know the full story of things.

I don't need a background check on you, I already know about the Cocaine posession in 2002.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:06 AM

I actually am a nice person, just don't like it when people criticize what I say and don't know the full story of things.

I don't need a background check on you, I already know about the Cocaine posession in 2002.

Hmm. Have fun scaring people away from the forum. How did you know I was dirrecting the comment at you directly....?

While your intension might be to help others avoid the same mistake, you come off as a bully.

The blow comment is very inapropriate.

I know the history. I saw the videos. I knew it would pop. Lalalala.

Hopefuly he will attempt to tune the car and many without an automotive background will learn from it.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:22 AM

Hmm. Have fun scaring people away from the forum. How did you know I was dirrecting the comment at you directly....?

While your intension might be to help others avoid the same mistake, you come off as a bully.

Hopefuly he will attempt to tune the car and many without an automotive background will learn from it.
Umm let me see...

Originally Posted by YOU
This is probably the only respectable responce.

The rest of you seem to like your opinions. Good for you. Whether you are right or not...Have fun scarring people away from the forum.
Being that I am NOT IonNinja, I must fit in the "rest of you" category. If it wasn't meant for me or a select others, maybe you should be more specific on your comments.

I'm not a bully. If I was, your head would be in a toilet or something. I don't honestly see how you can be a bully on a internet forum but whatever.

Maybe you don't get it by now, I'd be happy if he did leave...so me "scaring" him away wouldn't keep me from losing any sleep. I'm not the only one who thinks he's a tool.

The cocaine comment was inappropriate...but who said anything about you blowing people? lawl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a *****'s creamy goodness?
Old 08-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmm..
Craig: contributed 20 posts.

NJHK: contributed thousands of posts & helped countless members, has multiple thread stickies, and proven his knowledge to me.

who shall i choose?

Sorry Craig im going to have to go with Adam(NJHK) on this one, someone has to do a reality check in the thread, and Adam sees the potential affect that this "mis-information" this guy is bragging about as being a BAD THING!

He is trying to steer fellow members away from bad/harmful ideas, projects, and ways of thinking/doing...
Old 08-07-2007, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by REIGNftSOLDIER
hmmm..

NJHK: contributed thousands of posts & helped countless members, has multiple thread stickies, and proven his knowledge to me.

who shall i choose?

Sorry Craig im going to have to go with Adam(NJHK) on this one, someone has to do a reality check in the thread, and Adam sees the potential affect that this "mis-information" this guy is bragging about as being a BAD THING!

He is trying to steer fellow members away from bad/harmful ideas, projects, and ways of thinking/doing...
Pretty much.

Thanks

+1 Rep
Old 08-07-2007, 09:59 AM

Umm let me see...

Being that I am NOT IonNinja, I must fit in the "rest of you" category. If it wasn't meant for me or a select others, maybe you should be more specific on your comments.

I'm not a bully. If I was, your head would be in a toilet or something. I don't honestly see how you can be a bully on a internet forum but whatever.

Maybe you don't get it by now, I'd be happy if he did leave...so me "scaring" him away wouldn't keep me from losing any sleep. I'm not the only one who thinks he's a tool.

The cocaine comment was inappropriate...but who said anything about you blowing people? lawl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a *****'s creamy goodness?
As far as my comment being directed at you. You must realize that you are a little bold. There is hope for you after all. The first step is admiting that you have a problem. It's not him that you would scare away. He came back to post, didn't he? It's new members that your attitude will offend. If they know they will be chastized for thier lack of knowledge, they won't join. You need to realise that most experienced tuners don't play with the Cobalt. You have to expect a little disinformation and try to be productive. Usually forums get reduced to a certain clique because of this type of behavior. If you want to lead this group...kodos. You are going to be lonely, other that a few sheep.

Bullying has everything to do with aggresive talk. Just the toilet comment can be regarded as an indirect threat.

The cocaine coment should be retracted or deleted. Call me what you like otherwise, but stating that I have done something illegal is downright wrong and likely illegal in it's own right. As fun and cute as you think it is.

Originally Posted by REIGNftSOLDIER
hmmm..

who shall i choose?

Well, I agree that the bully is right. It's his aggresion that is offensive and an inapropriate statement directed at me.

Last edited by craig; 08-07-2007 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-07-2007, 10:22 AM

ok i had to leave before i got banned. im not asking anyone for any help,im not crying why did it break. i do know that the transmissions get-a-rag are junk pieces of scrap. i do have some very good vids. and im putting them together. by the way it broke the intake cam and bent some valves so far. when i pulled the cam cover the intake cam was broke in 2 pieces. i do have proper tunning to put on the engine the smt7 wouldent work right with the 5th injector setup works great on turbos but not so good with the SC setups the engine blew before i was ready for it to go. all was fine just crusing along then the boost started climing and thats all she wrote.

i apolgize for my statements "the cursing part" i shouldent let some of yall get to me.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:26 AM

As far as my comment being directed at you. You must realize that you are a little bold. There is hope for you after all. The first step is admiting that you have a problem. It's not him that you would scare away. He came back to post, didn't he? It's new members that your attitude will offend. If they know they will be chastized for thier lack of knowledge, they won't join. You need to realise that most experienced tuners don't play with the Cobalt. You have to expect a little disinformation and try to be productive. Usually forums get reduced to a certain clique because of this type of behavior. If you want to lead this group...kodos. You are going to be lonely, other that a few sheep.

Bullying has everything to do with aggresive talk. Just the toilet comment can be regarded as an indirect threat.

The cocaine coment should be retracted or deleted. Call me what you like otherwise, but stating that I have done something illegal is downright wrong and likely illegal in it's own right. As fun and cute as you think it is.

Well, I agree that the bully is right. It's his aggresion that is offensive and an inapropriate statement directed at me.
First of all, quit being so serious, the cocaine comment was a joke for godsakes.

Second, why don't you read most of my posts before judging me in this one thread alone torwards one tool. Why don't you read the thread about the guy wanting to use a resistor and didn't know if he should. Who was one of the people that stuck up for him?

I don't rag on people who don't know anything, I get on the people who act like they do and try to point others in their direction or mislead people.

And please don't talk about my so called aggression, I've been laughing this whole time and the guy even called me "NJH Gay" and told me to **** off. That sounds like anger to me.

I have plenty of patience but I have 0 for him from the previous thread. Re-read that original thread, I tried helping him initially. So don't come off on this "You're a big mean ol' bully Mr Man".

Did I curse at you? Did I call you a name? I joked with you about doing cocaine cause you mentioned doing a background check and you're too serious to even get the joke. You're the one that needs to take a step back cause I know what's going on and I'm far from being mad.

Overall, you don't know me so don't judge me.

Originally Posted by yellowshowbalt
ok i had to leave before i got banned. im not asking anyone for any help,im not crying why did it break. i do know that the transmissions get-a-rag are junk pieces of scrap. i do have some very good vids. and im putting them together. by the way it broke the intake cam and bent some valves so far. when i pulled the cam cover the intake cam was broke in 2 pieces. i do have proper tunning to put on the engine the smt7 wouldent work right with the 5th injector setup works great on turbos but not so good with the SC setups the sensors the engine blew before i was ready for it to go. all was fine just crusing along then the boost started climing and thats all she wrote.

i apolgize for my statements "the cursing part" i shouldent let some of yall get to me.
Funny that they are pieces of scrap when I know plenty of people who know what they are doing and have put down plenty of power on a stock Getrag transmission reliably.

You can hook up the SMT-7 as a piggyback, not just as a 5th injector.

Last edited by NJHK; 08-07-2007 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-07-2007, 10:35 AM

i never said the smt7 couldent work it just doesent work well with the sc setup. i have been threw 2 transmissions and both have done the same thing. the gears went threw the side of the case. now my 3rd is going. "forgive and forget" i was willing to see how much the engine could handle before it poped and i have datalogs and vids of every single running even when it poped i pulled the saved files the engine leaned out far past 16. before it quite.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:35 AM

First of all, quit being so serious, the cocaine comment was a joke for godsakes.

Second, why don't you read most of my posts before judging me in this one thread alone torwards one tool. Why don't you read the thread about the guy wanting to use a resistor and didn't know if he should. Who was one of the people that stuck up for him?

I don't rag on people who don't know anything, I get on the people who act like they do and try to point others in their direction or mislead people.

And please don't talk about my so called aggression, I've been laughing this whole time and the guy even called me "NJH Gay" and told me to **** off. That sounds like anger to me.

I have plenty of patience but I have 0 for him from the previous thread. Re-read that original thread, I tried helping him initially. So don't come off on this "You're a big mean ol' bully Mr Man".

Did I curse at you? Did I call you a name? I joked with you about doing cocaine cause you mentioned doing a background check and you're too serious to even get the joke. You're the one that needs to take a step back cause I know what's going on and I'm far from being mad.

Overall, you don't know me so don't judge me.
Ahhh. The old, you don't know me. Ever notice how every uruly teen says that on Moury Povich.(spelling?). I know of you by what you write on the forum.

I only ask that you delete your "joke" about the cocaine. Sacasm is rarely detected in text. I take it very seriously. I have already contacted the admin to ask that it be deleted. If you had any class, you would do it yourself.

I did read the other threads. I have trolled around here for some time. The new/uninformed people won't know to look for the older thread to decipher whether you are a goof or not. Maybe you should have posted the link.

So I'll ask again. Please delete the cocaine references and pick out some other way to bait me. I'll gladly entertain you otherwise and I thank you in advance for removing the inapropriate statement.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:38 AM

LAWL at this thread... see the thing is he keeps saying he was pushing 14PSI but ummm didn't he say he was leaking boost off after like 6psi before...as much as it sucks that it pops someone has the be the first to do something stupid like this.. at least it was someone who had the backup material to do it.. so we didn't have to hear him bitching about ZOMG IT'S MY DD AND IT"S LE BROKEN ****.. we all knew it was a matter of time before it popped... it honestly lasted longer than 90% of us thought it would... isn't that at least a bit of a good thing?

now not tuning it and it lasting 6 months is just stupid...thats not really a good thing .. though you can use ricer logic and be like "imagyne how l0ng 1+ w0u1d'\/3 lasted if it was tuned y0" my philosophy is do it right the first time... this so called experiment would've proven something had there been at least a bit of decent tuning because then he could've pushed it to the limit and found a more logical realistic breaking point... but just running it as is only has 1 outcome... POP

and now i return you to you previously scheduled flame fest
Old 08-07-2007, 10:43 AM

Ahhh. The old, you don't know me. Ever notice how every uruly teen says that on Moury Povich.(spelling?). I know of you by what you write on the forum.

I only ask that you delete your "joke" about the cocaine. Sacasm is rarely detected in text. I take it very seriously. I have already contacted the admin to ask that it be deleted. If you had any class, you would do it yourself.

I did read the other threads. I have trolled around here for some time. The new/uninformed people won't know to look for the older thread to decipher whether you are a goof or not. Maybe you should have posted the link.

So I'll ask again. Please delete the cocaine references and pick out some other way to bait me. I'll gladly entertain you otherwise and I thank you in advance for removing the inapropriate statement.
How could you not tell it was a joke? Do I know who you are? Did you ever use cocaine in 2002? No? Then maybe I'm making it up for a laugh.

For once the ***** teens on maury are right, you don't know me so don't judge me. Even reading 1000 of my posts doesn't describe to you who I am. If I judged you by your posts, I would say you must be a nice slim and tall man because that pole is really stuck up your ass.

I really shouldn't have to prove anything to you and I don't really want to. I'm not sorry for my comment or joke, so no, I'm not deleting it. If a moderator wants to delete it, so be it but I'm not. If I was serious and trying to be mean and offensive, I would but I wasn't so there is no need to delete a harmless joke.

Plus it's kind of funny you being mad about the comment and it keeps me entertained. Can I tickle your anus with my tongue?
Old 08-07-2007, 10:44 AM

ok i had to leave before i got banned. im not asking anyone for any help,im not crying why did it break. i do know that the transmissions get-a-rag are junk pieces of scrap. i do have some very good vids. and im putting them together. by the way it broke the intake cam and bent some valves so far. when i pulled the cam cover the intake cam was broke in 2 pieces. i do have proper tunning to put on the engine the smt7 wouldent work right with the 5th injector setup works great on turbos but not so good with the SC setups the engine blew before i was ready for it to go. all was fine just crusing along then the boost started climing and thats all she wrote.

Hmm. Broke cam. Doesn't sound like a tuning issue. I would have guessed the ringlands got burnt up. What do the pistons look like?
Old 08-07-2007, 10:46 AM

i never said the smt7 couldent work it just doesent work well with the sc setup. i have been threw 2 transmissions and both have done the same thing. the gears went threw the side of the case. now my 3rd is going. "forgive and forget" i was willing to see how much the engine could handle before it poped and i have datalogs and vids of every single running even when it poped i pulled the saved files the engine leaned out far past 16. before it quite.
You ever think that it might be something you're doing incorrect?

Reason saying is cause there aren't people running around here going through transmissions like crazy. It's not common.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:47 AM

i was trying to tune the engine like i said the smt7 doesent work well with the SCer first it caused my TB to burn up and then the gas pedal broke the timing wouldent change and when it did the ecm panics and then boom Reduced engine power code every time. so i took it backl off and the car was running better with it off then with it on there. im going to try megasquirt next time maybe im not sure.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:49 AM

i was trying to tune the engine like i said the smt7 doesent work well with the SCer first it caused my TB to burn up and then the gas pedal broke the timing wouldent change and when it did the ecm panics and then boom Reduced engine power code every time. so i took it backl off and the car was running better with it off then with it on there. im going to try megasquirt next time maybe im not sure.
I was saying, you can use it as a piggyback NOT as a extra injector setup.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:49 AM

How could you not tell it was a joke? Do I know who you are? Did you ever use cocaine in 2002? No? Then maybe I'm making it up for a laugh.

For once the ***** teens on maury are right, you don't know me so don't judge me. Even reading 1000 of my posts doesn't describe to you who I am. If I judged you by your posts, I would say you must be a nice slim and tall man because that pole is really stuck up your ass.

I really shouldn't have to prove anything to you and I don't really want to. I'm not sorry for my comment or joke, so no, I'm not deleting it. If a moderator wants to delete it, so be it but I'm not. If I was serious and trying to be mean and offensive, I would but I wasn't so there is no need to delete a harmless joke.

Plus it's kind of funny you being mad about the comment and it keeps me entertained. Can I tickle your anus with my tongue?
Not mad....Maybe too much coffee. On that, I'll admit to an addiction.

While I would take absolutely no offence by your comments verbally, I do take offence to them written in a public forum.

Your refusal to delete it shows a great deal of your character.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:50 AM

Not mad....Maybe too much coffee. On that, I'll admit to an addiction.

While I would take absolutely no offence by your comments verbally, I do take offence to them written in a public forum.

Your refusal to delete it shows a great deal of your character.
Indeed it does. I have a sense of humor and you're Ned Flanders's brother.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:53 AM

i havent pulled the head yet but the intake cam is broke and the timming chain is too.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:55 AM

okely dokely.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:56 AM

okely dokely.
Can I rub your inner thigh?
Old 08-07-2007, 11:02 AM

Can I rub your inner thigh?