Contacts: operatic

State of Affairs

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
State of Affairs

Sorry had to do it.

Believe me, I still check this place but frankly outside of random stuff, there's nothing really worth talking about. Strobe lights... meh. LED lights... already on there. LED strips... baffled the entire population. K&N / AEM minimum advertised pricing notice... Oh look I upset a bot without previous notification! Hold on wait a sec.

If for some reason you're curious, yes we do get in K&N, AEM, AFE, Injen, Stillen; whoa I have access to Stillen? I wonder if they have anything that isn't a rape job. This list goes on for a while. We don't have most of them on the webstore because the webstore is maintained by a garden gnome and to him, the keys are huge and spaced far apart.

That and I just picked up Half-Life 2, episode one and two. Yes. I'm just NOW buying these... Mostly because I can't play Amnesia anymore this week; I'm ran out of clean underwear Thursday.

Good questions, bad questions, my opinions on how the economy is run by media moguls and idiots, how your girlfriend ignores you, good ways to ignore your girlfriend, the statistically best pick-up lines, or how I hate how this forum now logs you off after 5-minutes... I'm listening. [/Frasier]

(It just dawned on me that most of you are probably too young to get the Frasier joke. Damn.)

PS
No photocopied buttcheeks until November. Maybe we'll be able to do a sale based on it, but I don't think I can stand that much vomiting.