Appearance Body Kits, Hoods, Wheels, Spoilers, Interiors

05 06 07 Chevy Cobalt Body kits

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 05:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by delirium
has anyone asked they're dealer about getting an SS body kit for an LS? when ig ot o pick mine up in a week or so im gonna ask him if they're available to order
you can get em online, and i know they will be cheaper
Old 05-03-2005, 07:31 PM
LSX RWD S/C conversion

Received 271 Likes on 184 Posts
Ssr

has anyone asked they're dealer about getting an SS body kit for an LS? when ig ot o pick mine up in a week or so im gonna ask him if they're available to order
the SS\SC body kits are all ready being put on base coupes and they are being called SSR's

I have also seen an LS coupe with the razzi kit on it and from the back and side it looked great. Never saw the front because once I flew past him he didn't want to play anymore. I guess he knew better than trying against an SS
Old 05-06-2005, 12:59 AM

Both the razzi and rk sport kits look like junk, they'd have to pay me to put that **** on my car. The stock SS kit on the other hand has a nice look, the only thing I don't like about it is that park bench that GM calls a spoiler. I think GM went a little overboard trying to reach out to the ricer crowd on that one...If I buy an SS, the first thing I'm gonna do is chop off that monstrosity...when you're old school like I am, you don't drive around with a boeing 747 wing on your car. The razzi spoiler actually looks pretty decent in comparison, does anybody have more pics of the razzi spoiler from different angles?
Old 05-11-2005, 10:24 PM

i love the way the SS looks. i got my coupe yesterday, and while i do love it...i wish it had the body kit of an SS
Old 05-12-2005, 07:23 PM

While I was at the dealership a few days picking my LS sedan back up (idiot maintenance guy at my college hit it while I was in class) and they happened to have a LS coupe with the Razzi body kit. I will just say that the pics do not do the kit any justice at all. It fit the car very well and gave it an even more aggressive look. The only downfall was that they had some extremely stupid looking wheels on it
Old 05-22-2005, 01:25 AM
South Central *********

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
did they look more stupod than the wheels in the Razzi pic on page 1
Old 05-30-2005, 12:02 AM
xXx

Thumbs down you stink

Originally Posted by grumman
Both the razzi and rk sport kits look like junk, they'd have to pay me to put that **** on my car. The stock SS kit on the other hand has a nice look, the only thing I don't like about it is that park bench that GM calls a spoiler. I think GM went a little overboard trying to reach out to the ricer crowd on that one...If I buy an SS, the first thing I'm gonna do is chop off that monstrosity...when you're old school like I am, you don't drive around with a boeing 747 wing on your car. The razzi spoiler actually looks pretty decent in comparison, does anybody have more pics of the razzi spoiler from different angles?

Old school like you? So old school that you're buying a Cobalt. I bet you're one of those guys who hates the new GTO's, too.

I'm sick, and tired, and what the hell, tired again.. .of people refering to bodykits, neons, spoilers, and loud mufflers as "ricer". There are TONS of cars that are marketed for having alot of aftermarket products that are TWICE as fast as the Cobalt, hell, Cobalt SS for that matter. If kids want to throw loud exhaust on their Honda Civics, LET THEM! When you pull up in something better, THEN get your grins. If thats what those kids like, if thats what gets them into cars, more power to them. In my opinion, the Razzi spoiler LOOKS LIKE PURE ****, but do I go around posting that? Nope. Sure, you're free to do it, but you sound like a complete jackass. I know it's called an opinion and maybe its the fact I havent slept much in the past couple of nights but you came off very unintellegent in that post.

I own a 1969 Ford Mustang, as well as my newest car, the 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt, which I just got about a month ago. I like the Cobalt, and think they're a neat car. I love my Mustang though, it was my first car, and my first love. I do not like the fact that kids are throwing bodykits, neons, and loud mufflers on Eclipse's and people are gawking at them, thinking they're fast, and whats twice as bad is the owner of the Eclipse thinks he's fast.

But big wings, bodykits, neons, and exhaust don't only go on ricer cars. I can't tell you how many friends of mine at work have pulled up to cars that look like "rice" and get their ass handed to them. If the car is fast, its fast. If its a kid in a Civic with a pipe, its a kid with a big imagination.

For ***** sake, just enjoy the scene
Old 05-30-2005, 03:18 PM

word lol
Old 06-20-2005, 05:05 PM

If you want the SS body kit you should go to the parts store at your Dealer and order the ss kid as if you were in an accident. that my friend did for his cobalt.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:35 PM

i like the razzi front, but it should be a whole bumper, not a fascia, cuz it dont flow. the rk sport is alright and the stock is the best out of them all. as far as the gravana, i hate it, looks like a fish mouth.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:09 PM

Tho only thing i like is the FUNCTIONAL Ram-Air hood from RK sports...the rest (except the GM) look like $h|t.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:41 PM

I'd consider looking into the SS kit for my LS...but please tell me it doesn't come with that spoiler ! I also like the RK Sport package (wouldn't bother with the hood unless I supercharge or turbo it) but with all of them the biggest question in my mine is what do I do in the winter when snow banks start getting high enough to hit the extensions...and I'm not sure it'd be worth putting them on and taking them off every winter .

As well, being new to modding my car (didn't figure my 98 cavy was worth it) how would the kit work? Would it replace both my front and rear bumpers all together, or are they simply extensions to what I already have?

Permafried-
Old 07-19-2005, 11:30 AM

I don't mind the look of the kit as you can see lol... this was 1 that had a tuner package on it from the dealership. They take 1 car a month and do something to it. Me n my buddies call it the smiling banana hehe Here's the front and the rear is in my sig

Old 07-19-2005, 04:54 PM

BY FAR...the GM SS kit is the best....every other one looks way too damn ricey.
Old 07-19-2005, 08:05 PM

don't care for the front end, but love that ....dual dual exhast look
Old 07-19-2005, 08:09 PM

i was wondering does the Gravana body kit come with all the decals or just a plane base colour
Old 07-25-2005, 03:57 AM

Does anybody know of any company planning to make the hood that was from the SEMA SS. With a cai set up that was in the pictures that would be somethng I definitely looking for
Old 07-25-2005, 07:58 AM

I love the stock GM kit, if anything I get a new rear valance for when I put on my dual exhaust(mainly for looks and a tad for performance). As far as the wing goes, that's part of the reason I bought the car, but i'm not rice at all, my other car is a Mustang GT..
Old 07-28-2005, 04:49 PM

I'm considering the GM front and rear valances (keep my stock LS front bumper) and the ground effects but a couple of things scare me. First, it might look like hte car is swallowing my 16" rims with that much of an extension on it. Second, since I have the foglights on my LS the plastic around the lights and the grill is black which may breakup the car too much if I put the extension on.

By far though the GM kit is the only kit I would consider buying on the car unless mixing the RK Sport front valance with the rear one from the Razzi kit and the SS ground effects would work .

Permafried-
Old 07-28-2005, 11:13 PM

http://www.gravanatuning.com/applica...Style_Body_Kit

like the the sides, but dont come for the cupe. not too fond of the Front Bumper ( too aggressive looking.) and i like the stock ss rear better than that one but the sides would be hot on an SS.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:15 PM

I dont think I'll get a bodykit...maybe just drop it a few inches and maybe a CF hood
Old 08-23-2005, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by cobaltss87
in my opinion a body kit is just to try to make a crappy car look better....save your money especially with those crappy choices and put it into performance

richard, i didnt know you were a D.I.K.

Dood....not everyone has the same view, relax, its not up for discussion.......

btw.....gravana kit is hottt
Old 08-23-2005, 02:15 PM

Ok here goes my noob question lol:

Are the Razzi and RK Sport kits meant to go on the LS? Or only SS? I kind of like both of them.. leaning towards the RK though.. I like that spoiler
Old 08-23-2005, 02:39 PM

either or, I dont think they are made for the sedan though
Old 08-23-2005, 05:47 PM

Anyone know how much the SS kit costs? Does it fit the 05 LS or just the 2006? thanks for any info

Quick Reply: 05 06 07 Chevy Cobalt Body kits