Appearance Body Kits, Hoods, Wheels, Spoilers, Interiors

New SS Color Wildfire Red?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New SS Color Wildfire Red?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/ncal.j...=en&cardist=20

Just thought i would share this... look at the SS they have listed and look at what they call the color... somebody should take them to court for false advertisement

BTW I told them abotu it so it shouldnt be wrong for long... I would hope anyways

Old 05-18-2005, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Chevy4Life85

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/ncal.j...=en&cardist=20

Just thought i would share this... look at the SS they have listed and look at what they call the color... somebody should take them to court for false advertisement

BTW I told them abotu it so it shouldnt be wrong for long... I would hope anyways

haahah
Old 05-18-2005, 04:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ya know.. I really like the sound of that color. Cool name. It would be nice if they'd make Wildfire Red a metallic burgendy/cranberry/maroon type red or something like that.

So many cars have the same colors these days. I think that's one reason so many of us like the Arrival Metallic Blue. It's a unique blue as opposed to most other cars.

Red, Black, Silver, Yellow.. everybody else has. Sunburst Orange and Arrival Blue seem to be the only unique colors for the SS.

Cars in the 50's and 60's used to be awsome with wild and different colors all over the place. These days, you look down the road and all the cars blend together.. navy blue.. black.. dark green.. YUCK!
Old 05-18-2005, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Nightcrawler
Ya know.. I really like the sound of that color. Cool name. It would be nice if they'd make Wildfire Red a metallic burgendy/cranberry/maroon type red or something like that.

So many cars have the same colors these days. I think that's one reason so many of us like the Arrival Metallic Blue. It's a unique blue as opposed to most other cars.

Red, Black, Silver, Yellow.. everybody else has. Sunburst Orange and Arrival Blue seem to be the only unique colors for the SS.

Cars in the 50's and 60's used to be awsome with wild and different colors all over the place. These days, you look down the road and all the cars blend together.. navy blue.. black.. dark green.. YUCK!

Nicely said.
I agree.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nightcrawler

Around here it seems that black cars are very popular...Black cars just look so sleek clean and look to be more expensive (even if they are not)...I don't know I guess I am biased LOL....But I didn't want another black car after my sunfire...I wanted something different (arrival blue) but look what I ended up with...But I had to have this car due to it having the G85 pkage.....
Old 05-19-2005, 09:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by theBLUEone
Around here it seems that black cars are very popular...Black cars just look so sleek clean and look to be more expensive (even if they are not)...I don't know I guess I am biased LOL....But I didn't want another black car after my sunfire...I wanted something different (arrival blue) but look what I ended up with...But I had to have this car due to it having the G85 pkage.....
I hear ya. That's almost the EXACT situation I am in. I have a black Cavalier. I ordered an Arrival Blue SS w/ G85. But if I saw a Black SS with G85 on the lot, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it regardless.

Only difference between you and I is.. you got your car and I didn't! Lucky bastard!

What price did you get on your car with the G85 package by the way?