Canada Canadian North Pacific

Figured i would post this on here for a laugh

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 03:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Figured i would post this on here for a laugh

I just copied and pasted from my main site..but i am the origianl auther

Well as all of us Edmontonian know, we got a **** load of snow. I woke up this morning and said to my self wtf, we wern't even supposed to get snow. So thats how my day started, i had to head into work today so i was off for the day, made it to work no prob's. Yay for $1000 snow tires (at least i can say i have used them now). SO around 4ish i get a call from my mother saying she is stuck so i told her to leave it till i came home. Head home after 6 get there start to help her get the car out with digging and pushing, the car feels like its going to go so i say "DON'T get out of the car, i am going to grab some (winter) mats. She gets out of the car, she drives a grand am, the door closes and the doors lock. Its ok go get your spare keys i tell her, she says "I LOST THEM" ...welll ****. See i have tickets to the oilers game tonight so i need to get going but i can't just leave my mom stranded. Anyways she tells me to go and she would call AMA so thats what happened and i head to the game. Parking lot at northlands isn't even plowed, well ok hopefully we don't get stuck. So we head to the game and end up losing 3-1 in a shoot out...well ****. Start heading to the car and i swear we helped 7 people get unstuck. Talk about a good guy mr green roll eyes Start the car, and i get out without a problem...yay for snow tires. Drop my buddy off at home and head home myself (i wasn't going out.....i hate snow). Get home my moms car was still stuck in the drive way, but hey for $60 friken dollors ama unlocked her door for her. So i don't want to wake her so i go and dig the car out and get it unstuck, so i get out and make sure to leave the door open (she got in an accident not to long ago...this will tie in later as well) move to the front of the car, and i hear click...the fen door had closed. Well damn...so i go and wake her up.....and try and find a clothes hanger...well all of them are those new damn plastic ones. So i got the idea to grab a fish net, i unwind it and its really fimsy but hay it will have to do. Well after 30min of so of trying to push the button with the fish net i finnaly got it, pull her car into the garage. Now all day i had been gloating about my snow tires, i had gotten out of some preaty sticky situations today, and while i was getting her car out i had parked at the front of the house. I had parked there ealier and gotten out so i figured i could do it again. Thow it into reverse car backs up no problem, try and go forward and it won't go anywhere. Throw it into reverse and go back further still can't go further, i did this so much i got hung up on a snow drift. DAMN...****...****...i was MAD. So i ask my mom to come and help me get unstuck...her wrist was injured in the accident above and she can't push with it, so i tell her to drive...she says no i'll push...ok what ever. So i try and get out, i get fustrated and tell her to drive lol. So here is the BEST part of the night. Some people love my wing and some don't but without it this would never have happened..your comic relife for the night. So i am at the back of the car pushing, rocking it back and forth...it was kind of cool i had never heard my exhaust before..it sounded really good backfireing and such...i loose my footing and know i am going down so i tilt my head back to protect my face....well my face goes directly into the DAMN WING. Imediatly the was blood all over the place...well if i was mad before i was going to kill something now. I now have a huge gash in my nose spewing blood all over the place. Thankfull someone finnaly happen to drive by, i walked up to his window, i could see it in his face...WTF.... but after i explained it he had a GOOD laugh. Anyways after about 10 mins or so we finnaly got it out and i got the car into the garage and my night is now here writing this and holding a cloth on my nose lol . So that is my story for the day, and the moral is, when you are falling at the back of the car, don't smash your face into your spoiler lol
Old 03-19-2006, 09:12 AM

Fack, I've been down that road dude, hope your noggin is ok and spring is right around the corner!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 12:44 AM

and here i was thinking the spoiler was gonna STOP you from falling...
Old 03-22-2006, 01:04 AM

snow tires are the best damn investment i made
Old 03-22-2006, 01:18 AM

hahahha thats some funny stuff. i was just picturing it all in my head and just lost it. glad to see that your ok and your car got out.

SS S/C spoiler - 1
JMAc88 face -0
Old 03-22-2006, 01:54 PM

I was worried you were going to break the spoiler....lol

I'd have to say my snow tires have already more than paid for themselves the amount of times they saved me, 1 week after i put them on there was freezing rain and no salt on the road and the bridge before the highway was all ice but no one knew so we are all just driving normal then all of a sudden all the cars start going sideways as soon as they hit the bridge. There was an suv in front of me and i was just picturing my whole front all smashed up and going to get it fixed and the police report and everything (all flashed in my head as it was happening) then I step on the brakes and the ABS goes on and luckly there was a new lane for the ramp to the right of me and I was able to steer no problem and move over to that lane and stop pretty quickly, my car overlapped the suv by about a foot, and my car never went sideways like all the rest. I was completely impressed with the way they handled on the ice. I LOVE YOU BLIZZAK REVO 1's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!