Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Rest Of Stuff For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 11:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rest Of Stuff For Sale

Ok, Well now that it is basically like 95% final that my car is being taken over by someone within this week.. So I am giving him alot of stuff for free on my car but I will have some stuff taken out and some stuff I didn't use.. So here is the stuff.. The sooner the better.. I am picking up a truck hopefully sometime this week..

4 Winter rims/tires.. Dunlop M3 Wintersports.. They are basically like new.. Weren't use much this year or last year.. Great condition... I paid $1400 last year total for it.. I am looking for offers

Compustar Pager Alarm/Autostart with window roll down and option option, LCD remote, p2 stage shock sensor, 2 stage proxy sensor. There is a special unit to come with it that it this alarm will work with a manual tranny. I paid almost $1300 for it installed.. I am not sure how much it cost for the alarm. I am gussing around $1200.. So I am looking for offers (I need to get it taken out, so if u bring ur car when I get it taken out.. The install on your car will be on me)

PulleyBoyz 2.8" pulley with 1 step colder spark plugs (sell seperate or as a package).. This will work on supercharges with hubs only.. So if you have the stage kit then your ok.. I paid $130 for the pulley with extra bolts and $45 for the sparkplugs.. I would like to get the money back for this since the stuff is brand new..

RKsport ram air hood - Now here is the deal with this.. The guy doesn't really want the hood so if I can find a replacement hood (hopefully yellow). Then we can trade the hoods plus some cash my way.. If the car is gone after that then I am not sure he might keep it.. So this is just a quick sale if possible.. By the weekend of sooner

I think that is it.. You can contact me on my cell 905-622-0828 or email prostar01@rogers.com