Canadian Mid West NW Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan

Calgary - random talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 11:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i saw SRT-Princess last night right at 52st and 17ave were all the cop cars were lol
Old 07-01-2008, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by tkaugh29
calm down dude, most ppl on here no your car is faster then most cobalts....dont need to get soo defensive were all joking around.

and whoever wants to line up with travs bike, or any bike for that reason is dumb if they think they can win! bike>anycar on this site.
This thing beats bikes all the time. It runs low 10's street driven how you see it. It is my uncle's running just over 620hp and 630 tq.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:50 AM

thats why he said any car ON THIS SITE :P haha

victoryredss will be able too.. haah
Old 07-01-2008, 06:53 PM

hey so i got an 07 ss s/c stage 2, CAI, and exhaust and i think my clutch is starting to wear out already. i just bought the car stock at 30,000 km and its now at 40 but i could tell who ever had it b4 me grinned the hell out of the gears. should i be looking at just replacing the clutch with the stock one again or do i need to upgrade it so it will last longer?
Old 07-01-2008, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by spaz
This thing beats bikes all the time. It runs low 10's street driven how you see it. It is my uncle's running just over 620hp and 630 tq.
dont take offence, but i dont believe you when you say street driven. i believe the 600hp and what not but streeet driven i dont think so. and i dont beleive it can beat bikes, not without a wheelie bar and all. get some engine shots of the beast though, looks interesting. it cant be N/A
Old 07-01-2008, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by stage2SS
hey so i got an 07 ss s/c stage 2, CAI, and exhaust and i think my clutch is starting to wear out already. i just bought the car stock at 30,000 km and its now at 40 but i could tell who ever had it b4 me grinned the hell out of the gears. should i be looking at just replacing the clutch with the stock one again or do i need to upgrade it so it will last longer?
This is the Calgary Talk thread. You might be able to find who had the car before if you post around the edtalk threads.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:02 AM

dont take offence, but i dont believe you when you say street driven. i believe the 600hp and what not but streeet driven i dont think so. and i dont beleive it can beat bikes, not without a wheelie bar and all. get some engine shots of the beast though, looks interesting. it cant be N/A
It is N/A It is a built 454 with a nasty cam and weighs around 2200lbs. I will try and see about some engine shots. It is street driven all the time just as you see it in the pictures.
The rear tires are Mickey Tompson sportsman pro's, they are 15" wide.
Ciao,C
Old 07-02-2008, 09:26 AM

Why do you have a hard time believing Chris, let alone anyone else? No offense (as you would say) but you seem to always be doubting what everyone says or just plain disagreeing. Honestly bro, you need to learn that not everyone is a liar or a bullshitter.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pickles
This is the Calgary Talk thread. You might be able to find who had the car before if you post around the edtalk threads.
i actually bought the car in calgary so nice try bud. and wtf difference does it make im not trying to find the owner just an opinion..
Old 07-02-2008, 08:25 PM

i actually bought the car in calgary so nice try bud. and wtf difference does it make im not trying to find the owner just an opinion..
Wow. Nice to know we have another rudeass ***** buying a Cobalt and joining the site. I figured if you could tell us where you got it, we may know who the original owner was, and that would tell you more than any "opinion" ever could about the state of the car.

Way to make a good first impression jackass.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by spaz
It is N/A It is a built 454 with a nasty cam and weighs around 2200lbs. I will try and see about some engine shots. It is street driven all the time just as you see it in the pictures.
The rear tires are Mickey Tompson sportsman pro's, they are 15" wide.
Ciao,C
sounds pretty nasty dude. 2200lbs! thats insane.

Originally Posted by DoubleLP
Why do you have a hard time believing Chris, let alone anyone else? No offense (as you would say) but you seem to always be doubting what everyone says or just plain disagreeing. Honestly bro, you need to learn that not everyone is a liar or a bullshitter.
on the internet dude, anyone is a liar.. my cousin has a fully built lincon towncar, putting down 700hp. it runs the 1/4 faster then most drag cars...

do you believe me? what if i throw up a mean looking lincoln towncar i found on the net.?

exaclty...!!

now im not sayin spaz is lying, cause i know he aint. he could be exaggerating, i find it hard to beleive that a daily driven jeep can beat a crotch rocket, but thats just me....a 600hp 2200lb jeep might be able to do so haha.

since i "seem to alway be doubting what everyone says" (as you would say), what else do you got a problem with?

you need to learn this is the internet and anyone can claim anything is true ok?

ha

Last edited by tkaugh29; 07-02-2008 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-02-2008, 09:00 PM

Wow. Nice to know we have another rudeass ***** buying a Cobalt and joining the site. I figured if you could tell us where you got it, we may know who the original owner was, and that would tell you more than any "opinion" ever could about the state of the car.

Way to make a good first impression jackass.
i thought u were being a ***** telling me not to post in the calgary threads but w.e.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:59 PM

i thought u were being a ***** telling me not to post in the calgary threads but w.e.
no man, i think he thought you wanted to know somthing about the previous owner of the car since you menttioned somthing about how the previous owner grinded gears and what not. and since your from edm he was telling you to ask around the edm guys to find out who owned the car before you...your definatly welcome here. if your gonna be nice.

haha
Old 07-03-2008, 12:27 AM

you need to learn this is the internet and anyone can claim anything is true ok?
So I should not believe what you say then?? Or anyone else for that matter?

And I have been on the internet a lot longer then you have...........so needless to say I know what to look for in if someone is full of themselves or telling the truth.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:34 AM

What year and color car? Where did you buy it? What's done to it?
Old 07-03-2008, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Kaisoboy
What year and color car? Where did you buy it? What's done to it?
Old 07-03-2008, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by tREBs
What are YOU at...can't a guy be curious?
Old 07-03-2008, 11:28 AM

no man, i think he thought you wanted to know somthing about the previous owner of the car since you menttioned somthing about how the previous owner grinded gears and what not. and since your from edm he was telling you to ask around the edm guys to find out who owned the car before you...your definatly welcome here. if your gonna be nice.

haha
Yeah Bro. All we're trying to do is help.

This damn text interface once again fails at relaying what a person is really saying and with what kind of tone...
Old 07-03-2008, 11:40 AM

Yeah I really hate that about these forums and texting on your cellphone. You can never really tell how someone is actually saying something.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:24 PM

So I should not believe what you say then?? Or anyone else for that matter?

And I have been on the internet a lot longer then you have...........so needless to say I know what to look for in if someone is full of themselves or telling the truth.
i can tell by your post count youve been on alot longer then i!

there is ZERO possible way you can tell over the internet if someone is lying or not. you dont even know if chris is even typing! maybe someone hacked his account! i cant beleive you claim you can tell if ppl are lying over the net! all you gotta do is tell a story, find some pics on the net and boom, you can fool everyone.

nice try though big guy.

mike "rediculous claims" llp

(sorry allan, he deserve the name more then you)
Old 07-03-2008, 02:14 PM

i can tell by your post count youve been on alot longer then i!

there is ZERO possible way you can tell over the internet if someone is lying or not. you dont even know if chris is even typing! maybe someone hacked his account! i cant beleive you claim you can tell if ppl are lying over the net! all you gotta do is tell a story, find some pics on the net and boom, you can fool everyone.

nice try though big guy.

mike "rediculous claims" llp

(sorry allan, he deserve the name more then you)
Well actually there is a way.........and that is called ASKING QUESTIONS about said claims instead of coming out and going "I don't believe you" right at the beginning. I know it is a hard concept to grab....but when you start asking questions, liars will have to keep lying and they will eventually get caught in the web of lies that they have created. We have all seen that in some of the "epic" threads that have evolved on here and on other forums and sites.

But hey........thanks for the nick name though. I am sure Allan will appreciate it.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:09 PM

Jesus. When did Travis turn into a massive ****wad?
Old 07-03-2008, 03:11 PM

BAHAHA Oh god... u guys are priceless...

lets jus end this convo!!
Old 07-03-2008, 04:31 PM

Jesus. When did Travis turn into a massive ****wad?
LOL Probably when he had to get rid of the Cobalt.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:58 PM

Well actually there is a way.........and that is called ASKING QUESTIONS about said claims instead of coming out and going "I don't believe you" right at the beginning. I know it is a hard concept to grab....but when you start asking questions, liars will have to keep lying and they will eventually get caught in the web of lies that they have created. We have all seen that in some of the "epic" threads that have evolved on here and on other forums and sites.

But hey........thanks for the nick name though. I am sure Allan will appreciate it.
i dont believe a jeep can beat a crotch rocket, why do you care so much? i dont wanna ask questions, i simply dont believe it. what other claims are you gonna make?

Quick Reply: Calgary - random talk thread