Canadian Mid West NW Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan

Calgary - random talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mark I get what your trying to say and I think somethings might have been lost in translation there.

Kass does know about cars, as far as I know she can drive a car pretty good. She just chooses not to ashow her knowledge for some reason. It's like the old saying that you can't judge a book by it's cover.
You can necessarily judge some ones knowledge or their aptitude by their actions by what the say or do. People do things for a reason and sometimes they are stupid reasons.

I can't speak for the other well let's call him a guy, as my opinion will only serve as fuel for another fire. I for one will not let what just happened happen again. This is my final rant and it was nice meeting most of you guys and I might see you around in the future.

Before you call this drama just read it. I'm trying to set the record straight. I only defend myself and others I deem important to myself when attacks are thrown. But as last time I am bowing out of this one. I'm out. He never should have said that or be allowed to say that about any woman. Let alone half the **** he says about members of this forum behind their backs.

Farewell to you all and best wishes to you in the future!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Then I will be the first to say it will be sad to see you go but you know damn well that the 2 paragraphs you referenced things about her without saying her name. And be as blind as you want to this but it's Graham that brings this **** out. Such as recently calling her a ***** which is not cool. And what does how I feel about kass have anything to do with this ****
Old 03-08-2011, 11:44 PM

first of all jon i dont want you to go anywhere.... ok i am just saying that you and steve need to stay out of it.... thats it.... ok those 2 people need to work this out on thier own.... as for what he says it only reflects what kind of person he truely is then... we all can see it we are not blind.... and the same goes for her too....

now steve i did not refrence anything in what i said about her .... if you or her have thought i did then maybe it might be true then? is it? maybe you need to think about it.... i did noy say once she cant drive, nor had any knowledge of cars... did i? no so if or her took it like i did then maybe she fell under the catigory she did not want to be in.... if so it is up to her to change it.... there is no sense in defending in what has been done in the past.... all she can do is change it... its that simple and by changing her sig is a step in the right direction.... now i dont pull punchs dude you know that... so i call it like it is.... and everything i said is the point.... i know i can speak for others when i say i am tired of it.... we all just want people to get along.... you know what.... i truely believe if graham and kass want to be friends and get along it can happen but both need to pull thier heads out of thier asses and work it out.... enough is enough... you dont like my opinion i dont care.... this region went from one of the greatest to a bag of **** in one year.... why?
Old 03-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Residental Bish.

Sorry I refuse to be friends with someone who beat the **** out of me. I'm sorry my friends choose to stand up for me. I'm sorry I didn't report him to the cops when I had the chance. I'm also sorry you believe any of that is true!!! Sorry you don't know me.

I thank my best friends for seeing it and being around the past year when all I needed was someone who believed me. You 2 are truly amazing and I wouldn't replace you for anything. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me, and thank you for being by my side the last time he called me ***** and a ****

Thank you for being their the last time he told me I was worth less the trash for 3 hours. **** em all!!!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:53 PM

Because everyone became so butt hurt when anything was said that wasn't car related. Got news for you all this is life, and I'm sticking up for someone that doesn't deserve to be ragged on. She's been nothing but nice to you all until she gets ragged on and because she is opinionated you all think she's being a bitch. And go back and read what you wrote there were alot of points in there that were uncalled for and should never have been said and the hood ornament thing was a joke. Btw there are alot of girls in the auto scene that pose with cars that know a thing or 2 about cars. What about them. And the Graham thing I will not leave alone anymore. I don't care he brings this out with the name calling. I don't recall any of us saying anything about him in a very long time btw
Old 03-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Residental Bish.

Go ahead and deny Graham. Ill post the Facebook messages. I dont need this later!

Jon tomorrow stink <3
Steve see you soon.

Papa roach? Mosh pit? Let's punch someone and it be legal. Later!!!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:01 AM

hey kass i never once doubted you.... i am just saying it needs to leave this forum now.... if what you say is true.... karma is a bitch and he will get his.... but as far as this forum is concerned i am taking it upon myself to get this ridiculous subject out of here once and for all.... i am so ******* tired of it.... it has destroyed this area.... i would like to see a recovery not a set back.... now everyone can read what i said.... they will have thier own opinions and mine is kass, steve, jon, and graham. i like every single one of you.... it has to stop one way or another.... now saying what you just said is no diff then him calling you a *****.... it is both not right and doesnt belong here... see what i am saying.... you wanna win friends, then talk cars.... cobaltss.net is what this forum is called.... not the graham and kass show.... look dear you can pm me if you want a shoulder to cry on, same goes for graham.... as far as open forum is concerned it needs to leave now..... have it your way steve i will leave to it can be yours and kass forum for now on..... btw you brought up the hood ornament thing....
Old 03-09-2011, 12:08 AM

Ya the hood ornament thing was a joke. And for the record this is a public forum. Just because it's a cobalt forum does not mean that everything has to be about cobalts. And I've heard everything be admitted. So by your logic, I do not want to see anything typed that is not about a cobalt that includes get togethers because that's not talking about a car that's setting up a social event
Old 03-09-2011, 12:21 AM

steve your being very unreasonable.... i just want the graham kass subject finished..... ok your right this is a public forum we can talk about whatever.... i will say that this subject killed this forum..... i want it over.... i refuse to pick sides i refuse to defend either or person..... ok its done or i am done.... simple bud.... look we have come on here and mentioned something personal, even me.... ok i will admit it... there is a huge diff in mentioning a personal issue as to dragging out a subject that is so personal that it should only be discussed between the 2 parties in person.... it dont belong in the forum.... that simple man.... why do you continue to argue this? even you must realize it doesnt belong here... if the 2 cant get along then they need to cut all ties.... get it out of here now.... hey listen if kass came online and said i have a personal issue i need advice thats ok... same with graham.... but this cotinued bickering between the 2 is stupid... they need to go to court... discuss it there not here.... do you understand me? come man i think of you as a good bud.... even you must realize it needs to end....
Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Residental Bish.

That's all I did, and I got called a ***** kaithxbye! <3
Old 03-09-2011, 12:26 AM

Look every single person is my friend on this forum..... It needs to end now!!!!!!!

come on kass your not so innocent either!!!!!!!!!! dont make me go back to previous pages to show you...

as you may notice this has become a steve, kass, and myself thread.... what you dont think people are not reading this? give your head a shake... they just want it over too...
Old 03-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Residental Bish.

I'm sorry my friends feel the need to defend me when I'm attacked on this public forum. No one did anything, but Graham if you can't see that fine.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Residental Bish.

Here I'll help you...

- I ask for help on a project
- get help
- get called a *****
- get told I know nothing about cars
- get stood up for...

Who is in the wrong again? Enough said. Drop it.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:34 AM

hey your right graham said something that was un called for and i gave him **** for it... now let it go!!!!!

i am telling you it needs to end now...

yours and grahams issues need to go somewhere else, as for your paper i gave you my opinion... it started all of this.... omg this is so fucked.... do you see where i am getting too?

all i did was give you my opinion!!!!!!!! you didnt like what was said.... you took offense!!!!! and the funny thing was i did not even implied once you into any of it....

hahahahah i did not say you knew nothing about cars hahahahahahahaha you took it that way.... honestly kass you must know something you hang with steve
Old 03-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Residental Bish.

Well it appears I'm not the only one who thinks it was directed toward me. As for those 2 they have texted me every day for the past year. They know I know a little more then a V8 is vegetable juice. They also know I choose not to say anything because no one would take me serious. They also know I was on here long before I posted... Just reading threads. Why? I'm not your average blonde who thinks a car goes vroom. You don't know me. So say whatever you want. As for Graham. I'm sick of it being okay for him to call me a ***** etc... If I want to say something to him I will. If Jon or steve want to let them. It's power of speech. Sorry they don't agree with the **** he says to me or does to me, and feel the need to stand up for a girl who doesn't deserve it. I asked for help. No way at all did I do anything wrong. I will not be pushed aside because I have a vagina. Sorry champ. I will not be walked on anymore because he owns a cobalt. He brought it here all I did was say thank you. Go back and read if you would like.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:52 AM

can we just drop it and forget about it? i go out to have a nice dinner and hang with my gf, and come back to all of this ****. just drop it. forget about it. like mark said, this is a car forum, not a bitch at each other forum. i know that this is a public forum and anything call (and will) be said, but talk about it im pm's or in person so that the rest of us dont have to put up with it. dont bash each other on the forums as it is useless and annoying. leave it alone /fight
Old 03-09-2011, 01:00 AM

You guys all forget me, jon and kass have not mentioned or said anything directly to Graham on this forum for that reason. But he called her a ******* ***** and because A few of us do not like that we're the bad guys. You guys need to realize it's not us that started this ****.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:03 AM

I realize you didnt start it, doesnt mean you have to retaliate by bashing him. just ignore it. he called her a *****, whatever. if its happened before then why is it such a big deal now? lets all just get along now................. not saying that you guys are at fault or anything. im with mark, no sides here
Old 03-09-2011, 01:07 AM

I'm not bashing the guy, frankly he's not worth my time. But when someone close to me is being ragged on ya I retaliate against that. Especially when it's from people that don't even know her.

And its always been big deal, no woman deserves to be called a *****
Old 03-09-2011, 01:11 AM

they only deserve it if they are out of the kitchen (just kidding... relax) but ya they dont deserve it at all but it happens all the time anyways. mark wasnt trying to rag on her. he is just stating the truth (i need to go back and re-read what he said) but lets all just try to get along. like i said earlier /rant/fight/it all
Old 03-09-2011, 01:15 AM

No it's not the end, some apologies are in order by people.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:18 AM

yup. now can anyone help me find parts for my car? lol
Old 03-09-2011, 02:38 AM

wow apparently i missed alot but what parts are you looking for jordan
Old 03-09-2011, 02:45 AM

holy soap opera... but it did keep me entertained while i took this photo

i know its ugly but i just wanted to try a photo where the stars moved.

Last edited by thedude411; 03-09-2011 at 04:38 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:50 AM

entertained probably wasnt the correct term since it sounds like an iffy subject. but it gave me something to read while i was freezing my nuts off for an hour and a half outside

Quick Reply: Calgary - random talk thread