Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
somebody called me? lol
Old 03-21-2011, 07:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nope i didn't hear any whining lol
Old 03-21-2011, 08:14 PM

ok i have talked to some people today, from my ins.... they will not cover any recent repairs if the car is writen off.... they will only give me market value.... i have requested that they really fight hard for me if repaired.... however coz i did not have a recent appraisal done they may only put my car back to stock if repaired..... this means i could be out on the dual exhuast conversion.... however my ins. company told me they will try thier best to get my car back to the way it was..... i am only allowed 4500 on soft tissue injuries as a max cap..... plus 10 visits to a back cracker or pysio.... as far as word on it being a write off or not no one knows yet....

on a side note.... i wanna thank a good friend who came over to the shop today.... we talked for hours and he took my mind off the issues at hand.... truely a fine outstanding member of this club.... with a small jesture of coming over to be there for me when i was down and out has shown me that this club is more then a web site..... it is a place of brotherhood and friendship, and in life you can never have enough true friends.... i want you all to know that i appreciate the people who have been there for me in the past.... whether if it was helping me install something i didnt know how to do.... or if it was helping me fix my car when it was broken lately..... or if you just came over to help me keep my mind off the problems at hand..... since i have shown a helping hand to anyone who has walked into my shop for decal work to be done, i am glad to see members come to me when my chips are down.... as a warning i will not tolerate users no more..... after my exp. yesterday i have a diff outlook on what is important in life.... that usually happens when your unconsious in the drivers seat due to someone elses neglagence..... for those who heard my news and said who cares.... your time is coming and i wont be there for you no more...... for those who have returned the generousity i have tried to give in the past, i will be there always.... so with that being said i wanna thank jon... jon man seriously you really came to me when i needed someone the most.... thank you once again.... also just so everyone knows how much i appreiciate their concerns this shout out goes to all who have given me " that sux dude" quote.... i want you all to know thank you very much.... to me that is what a club is about, supporting members when they need you the most....
Old 03-21-2011, 08:56 PM

thats what a group of people with at least a common interest are for... Everyone is hear for ya and if people do say "who cares" or whatever, they dont deserve to know or be aquainted with whom they say it to..
Old 03-21-2011, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by jrmotosports 88
ok i have talked to some people today, from my ins.... they will not cover any recent repairs if the car is writen off.... they will only give me market value.... i have requested that they really fight hard for me if repaired.... however coz i did not have a recent appraisal done they may only put my car back to stock if repaired..... this means i could be out on the dual exhuast conversion.... however my ins. company told me they will try thier best to get my car back to the way it was..... i am only allowed 4500 on soft tissue injuries as a max cap..... plus 10 visits to a back cracker or pysio.... as far as word on it being a write off or not no one knows yet....

on a side note.... i wanna thank a good friend who came over to the shop today.... we talked for hours and he took my mind off the issues at hand.... truely a fine outstanding member of this club.... with a small jesture of coming over to be there for me when i was down and out has shown me that this club is more then a web site..... it is a place of brotherhood and friendship, and in life you can never have enough true friends.... i want you all to know that i appreciate the people who have been there for me in the past.... whether if it was helping me install something i didnt know how to do.... or if it was helping me fix my car when it was broken lately..... or if you just came over to help me keep my mind off the problems at hand..... since i have shown a helping hand to anyone who has walked into my shop for decal work to be done, i am glad to see members come to me when my chips are down.... as a warning i will not tolerate users no more..... after my exp. yesterday i have a diff outlook on what is important in life.... that usually happens when your unconsious in the drivers seat due to someone elses neglagence..... for those who heard my news and said who cares.... your time is coming and i wont be there for you no more...... for those who have returned the generousity i have tried to give in the past, i will be there always.... so with that being said i wanna thank jon... jon man seriously you really came to me when i needed someone the most.... thank you once again.... also just so everyone knows how much i appreiciate their concerns this shout out goes to all who have given me " that sux dude" quote.... i want you all to know thank you very much.... to me that is what a club is about, supporting members when they need you the most....
we may have "disagreements" but in the end we're all friends (for the most part) and it truly was a sad day when you gave us the news, i was really looking forward to seeing the new wrap to
Old 03-22-2011, 01:06 AM

my cars electrical is fucked. jon i need your number!
Old 03-22-2011, 01:15 AM

i got all of my parts today, the fender and hood are perfect, but the bumper is a base w/fogs. i am not putting a base model bumper on my car. taking it back tomorrow and get a proper one ordered
Old 03-22-2011, 11:19 AM

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by DiabeticKripple
my cars electrical is fucked. jon i need your number!
you looking for me, or the other jon?

Jon#1 = Sylver

Jon#2 = Soundjunky

If you were looking for me, for some kind of help, my # is in my info on FB... but I'm busy tonight.

------------

@ Mark

It was good talking to you last night - would you believe that I pretty much called out of the blue, then about four hours later I went downstairs and saw/heard your message?

Old 03-22-2011, 11:29 AM

You don't have 15 mins tonight?
Old 03-22-2011, 11:30 AM

whats wrong with your electrical.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:33 AM

Check my need help asap thread. I'll bump it for you
Old 03-22-2011, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by DiabeticKripple
You don't have 15 mins tonight?
I can always make time...
but really...
what takes fifteen minutes?

I have my bible study group tonight - if it's any indication, last week I was the first out... at just after 10pm.

my personal email is also on FB - shoot me an email with what's up...
Old 03-22-2011, 11:38 AM

I just need an idea of what happened and to check my fuses
Old 03-22-2011, 11:54 AM

like I said... email/call me.

Old 03-22-2011, 11:56 AM

Can you pm me your number? I'm at school and can't get on facebook
Old 03-22-2011, 05:10 PM

well boys i think i just took the walk of death.... i know i was messed up now... the rear wheel wasnt as i thought it was... however still its horrible... i took some quick pics of damage and wrap.... i will upload the pics when i get home... it will most likely be the last we see of this car... i have a feeling this car will end up in the wreckers... i still havent heard for sure yet but, i am ready for the bad news.... i just hoe that i am wrong....
Old 03-22-2011, 05:14 PM

One of you calgary folk should buy my LNF
Old 03-22-2011, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Projekt
not good timing man i am still morning....
Old 03-22-2011, 05:26 PM

ya man so not cool, we got a cobalt in critical condition and a man down.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:29 PM

thx steve, i needed to smile....
Old 03-22-2011, 05:33 PM

although the perception from Winnipeg might be that us Calgarian's are all rolling in money (keep in mind I've lived/worked there), in fact this isn't true...
In addition to higher average wages, our average cost of living is up from yours...

Back to the subject at hand though, Mark's in a hard place and although I know you're just messing, the timing wasn't as good as you had hoped.

Mark, I'll keep my finders crossed for ya...
Old 03-22-2011, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by jrmotosports 88
thx steve, i needed to smile....
i'm good at that
Old 03-22-2011, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by soundjunky
although the perception from Winnipeg might be that us Calgarian's are all rolling in money (keep in mind I've lived/worked there), in fact this isn't true...
In addition to higher average wages, our average cost of living is up from yours...

Back to the subject at hand though, Mark's in a hard place and although I know you're just messing, the timing wasn't as good as you had hoped.

Mark, I'll keep my finders crossed for ya...
its fine jonathan, i know he was just messing around....
Old 03-22-2011, 06:07 PM
Banned

i say we buy it back and rebuild it mark. Either way ill be around for help if needed. Im out of country right now or else i would have called u. ( down in New Orleans)
Old 03-22-2011, 06:09 PM

you and I both know this... but I've lived & worked there...
I know the way it can be - which is in part why I moved back here.
I cannot say for certain if I would have been better for moving here or not though...

one thing that is shocking is how Autopac (MB-Provincial run insurance) used to be a far cry cheaper than AB insurance... but now it's just as pricey. FTMFLL

If not for my couple Winnipeg trips last summer, I would have felt 100% cheated out of summer last year... thier summers are freaking awesome!

Quick Reply: Calgary - random talk thread