Canadian Mid West NW Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan

Calgary - random talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 01:44 AM

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by outtamymind
i think mark would need to carry a second set of shorts lol
that or Will would need a whole lot of baby wipes handy....
if driving his car gave him a chubby, he'd definately be making a mess...

Ha-ha ~ I think that was a Kass type comment right there...
Old 10-26-2011, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahahahahaaha i love to hear a whine of a supercharger for sure..... and dont worry one day i will have it back..... it may never see a tvs but it will be what i want....... as for a pair of shorts not needed..... i will put up with wet pants for sure..... if will would let me i may even go naked.... hahahahhahahahaha

as for the pony car subject.... i do prefer camero's however the srt challenger is cool too... i am sorry but there is nothing cool about a mustang.... yes they are better then before but it is one of those cars that reminds me of a belly button.... everyone has one.... and if everyone has one then its not cool.... i built about 5-6 mustangs in one year and since then i never wanna see one again.... a person i knew bought them all and soon as he did it came to me for preformance, wheels, and appearance upgrades... sorry it really ruined any love affair i might have had with a mustang....

ok i will admit the focus is alot better then it use to be.... however you cant change one thing... its a ford.... just my opinion but when you bleed bowties then you sure dont like ovals....
Old 10-26-2011, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by jrmotosports 88
hahahahahaaha i love to hear a whine of a supercharger for sure..... and dont worry one day i will have it back..... it may never see a tvs but it will be what i want....... as for a pair of shorts not needed..... i will put up with wet pants for sure..... if will would let me i may even go naked.... hahahahhahahahaha

as for the pony car subject.... i do prefer camero's however the srt challenger is cool too... i am sorry but there is nothing cool about a mustang.... yes they are better then before but it is one of those cars that reminds me of a belly button.... everyone has one.... and if everyone has one then its not cool.... i built about 5-6 mustangs in one year and since then i never wanna see one again.... a person i knew bought them all and soon as he did it came to me for preformance, wheels, and appearance upgrades... sorry it really ruined any love affair i might have had with a mustang....

ok i will admit the focus is alot better then it use to be.... however you cant change one thing... its a ford.... just my opinion but when you bleed bowties then you sure dont like ovals....
Never!
Old 10-26-2011, 12:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hahaha oh jonathon that was funny
Old 10-26-2011, 02:09 PM

mustangs, fail, i have beat the roush charged, gt, 5.0 etc, only mustang that took me for a ride was a 302 that was turbo charged. I love my car, love it more with the tune, no major rattles yet (other than bass related ) I too agree with soundjunky in regards to all the reason he went with this car i too did for many of those reasons. im currently saving for a cts v coupe, that purchase is still a few years away tho. My car is the ultimate sleeper thanks to chev slapping SS badges on everything cobalt lol AND most peeps that know of the balt know the ss/sc .
Anyway gotta get ready for work.
cheers all
Old 10-26-2011, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by thedude411
Never!

kinda figured!!!!!!!!!!!

so a lil update on something i posted.....

it sold over the weekend.... hmmmm
Old 10-26-2011, 04:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Camaros are no better than the mustangs now. They have the V6 for cheap and I see them everywhere. plus they are heavy and under powered! i'f I'm gonna drop 45-60 K on a muscle car it better weigh a little more than a cobalt.

Just for comparison, My cobalt with all my aftermarket parts and wheels on with a half tank of gas weighs in at 3000 lbs
Old 10-26-2011, 05:18 PM

I'd like those stripes better if they went all the way down the front. How far do they go in the back?
Old 10-26-2011, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by jrmotosports 88

kinda figured!!!!!!!!!!!

so a lil update on something i posted.....

it sold over the weekend.... hmmmm
Good for them!!

I hope the purchaser shows up here!
(you didn't try to sneak any CobaltSS.net decals on it did you?)

Originally Posted by Acey
I'd like those stripes better if they went all the way down the front. How far do they go in the back?
Meh - I think that type of SS stripe looks terrible;
The Way Mark did it, is about as good as they can look.

EDIT:

BTW - ABS sucks.... had scary moment on the way home from work ~ and in the moment I didn't use the engine to slow the car down... whew.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:21 PM

i know exactly where that dealership is too for that yellow TC
Old 10-26-2011, 07:43 PM

I think the stripes only go down the trunk lid in the back
Old 10-26-2011, 07:53 PM

i know exactly where that dealership is too for that yellow TC
correction;

i know exactly where that dealership is which used to have that yellow TC
Old 10-26-2011, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Acey

And my license is suspended for accumulation of 15 demerits. Shortly I should get a restricted license so I can get to work, not like I go anywhere else anyway.
Dude that sucks, did you get another ticket in your Kia? I thought I saw you the other day but it must not have been haha.

Too bad we couldn't work out the balt' deal. I bet it goes to auction from Kia, it's going to be a hard sell for them with the CF hood/Badging on the back . Can't wait to see who rolls around in it next.

Joel
Old 10-26-2011, 08:29 PM

How much r they selling the SMO one?
Old 10-26-2011, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by thedude411
How much r they selling the SMO one?
At Kia?

10,998 I think.

Joel
Old 10-26-2011, 09:23 PM

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged For Sale | LETHBRIDGE AB

That's Adrians cobalt for 10,995.

Or a fancy 2005 COBALT "LS" for 10,998!!!!!

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS For Sale | LETHBRIDGE AB

lol it's got 18K more km's and is an auto!
Old 10-26-2011, 11:24 PM

so you should know steve.... i only posted the name when i posted the pics the first time hahahahah..... as for the great debate of how ss stripes go..... well in the muscle years a true ss stripe has the finished ends at the cowl side of the hood and fall off the edge.... they never went on the front bumper.... the rear stripes, the finished end starts at the rear window and falls off the edge..... remember the time guys there was no 90 degree trunk lids..... they too never went on the rear bumper.... there was no striping on the roof..... the cameros in the late 80's and 90's are almost the same as what i have done except they have narrowing finished ends on the front of the hood..... this style would be very acceptable if a cobalt has a ram air hood..... what i have done is use a stripe similar to the s10 extreme.... so if you want a ss stripe to goto the bumpers then buy a dodge or a ford coz ss stripes never went on a bumper... if you want it on a bumper you can stop calling it a ss stripe... call it a rally stripe and say goodbye to the 1/4 inch pin.... why am i typing this is beyond me.... educate yourselves and google it.... look i dont think everything i done is perfect nor look amazing however i know my ****... i didnt mind the yellow tc however would it be something i would do to my own maybe , maybe not..... either way i did exactly what i sent out to do and that was to make a car with lil interest sell... thats what happen.... i really dislike when people use graphics that belong to other manufactors on thier car.... it makes graphics cheesy.... evo mods belong on mitsu, rally stripes belongs on fords, and ss stripes belongs on chevs.... any doubts as to my believes ask anyone whos ask me for a evo mod.... yuck.....

or you can take my route.... as adrian said one time when i posted pics of my car's last wrap.... i quote" what the hell is that **** on your car man" that was maybe the best compliment i ever heard even tho he didnt mean to compliment me.... it got your attn and that was the whole idea.... guys honestly i find graphics boring coz no one has *****... get crazy get wild.... why look like every other tom dick and harry out there.... i tell you what, i had more people ask me about my car in the time i owned it then all of you put together.... it screamed look at me........ if you dont believe me hahahaha well think long and hard about that one.....

maybe i am becoming a grumpy old ahole... i been ranting like almost every post......
Old 10-26-2011, 11:59 PM

^your "ranting" is better than your absence
Old 10-27-2011, 12:08 AM

thx my friend.... its good to feel normal again...
Old 10-27-2011, 12:49 AM

we've grown fond of your rants there you grumpy ol ahole lol jk.

but hearing a name of a company and knowing and being able to visualize the surroundings of the company are 2 differen't things to me. you could tell me a name of something and it won't mean 2 ***** but if you tell me a name of a company i know, i can visualize the surroundings as if i'm standing outside of it. i know thats a little fucked up
Old 10-27-2011, 01:45 AM

nice...

don't laugh, but I occasionally post up or reply to CL adds ~ I mean kijiji doesn't have them any more...

I see alot of spam ect... then, like minutes ago, I get the occasional ****** sending a picture of his wang...
jeeze louise.
I say ***, becasue this guy is totally intentional on being a dink (punn intended)...
either that, or some time ago he killed the last useful brain cells with his last toke - and can't quite understand why all these "women" are looking for women...

I think I need to go back the the asstastic or yoga thread just to wash that horrible image out of the unused crevasses in my mind.

yuck.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:46 AM

^^^^ hahaha awesome!
Old 10-27-2011, 01:49 AM

^^^ far from it actually.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:50 AM
Premium Member

See - you're forgetting Jordan likes those kinds of things. We already know this from earlier posts - he did mention sharing a bed..

And Jonathan are you posing as a girl? Hahaha (Crap now I need to wash that image out of my head)
Old 10-27-2011, 02:42 AM

come on...

you have to be totally brain dead when posting because you go through check boxes before you make the post
"I am a man" (check)
"I am seeking a woman" (check"

actually I posted something in the lost connections area...
I had figured it would have been a safer spot...
whoa was I wrong.

lately only the rants get me posting...

Quick Reply: Calgary - random talk thread