Canadian Mid West NW Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan

Calgary - random talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Residental Bish.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can have it back when I don't have to wear a stupid fk'n dress.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Premium Member

edit..
Old 12-05-2011, 10:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
they gave out man cards?
Old 12-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Residental Bish.

Greg why did you edit it?
Old 12-05-2011, 10:38 PM

ya why? it was kinda cute! lol
Old 12-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Residental Bish.

I really don't doubt that it was.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:51 PM

well i am earning my man card tonight.... ella fell down the stairs earlier.... twisted her ankle.... well i just came from peter loughead and now on my way back.... had to come home and put my kid to bed..... i am preparing for the worst its busy in there.... i might be there in the morn still hahahahah see you all later...
Old 12-05-2011, 10:52 PM

Sorry to hear that mark! Hope she's not hurt badly!
Old 12-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Residental Bish.

Awe poor Ella. Hope everything's alright. <3
Old 12-05-2011, 11:02 PM

she's fine but she did hurt her ankle pretty good anyways i am gone see you all tomorow.... and greg just remember you would never think of another women again once you had me..... hmp.... your lose....
Old 12-06-2011, 12:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha you sure greg? ive seen the way you look at him. especially when he was fondling your trim pieces putting plastic on some stiff, straight trim.

hope ella is okay mark
Old 12-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Baltbitch
You can have it back when I don't have to wear a stupid fk'n dress.
Well if it were up to me I really wouldn't care you look amazing in anything.
It'll only be for a couple hours lol then you don't have to wear it the rest of the night.

Originally Posted by jrmotosports 88
well i am earning my man card tonight.... ella fell down the stairs earlier.... twisted her ankle.... well i just came from peter loughead and now on my way back.... had to come home and put my kid to bed..... i am preparing for the worst its busy in there.... i might be there in the morn still hahahahah see you all later...
Ouch, sorry to hear that.

.............. and greg just remember you would never think of another women again once you had me..... hmp.... your lose....
Hahaha well.. I think I'll pass, sorry.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:35 AM

well ella is ok just a severe sprain....

thats ok greg i would have made you a bloody mess..... small guy like you..... you just not built for a guy like me.... hahahahaahah

anyways..... you all need to stop talking this way about each other.... pretty soon people will think we all swing both ways.... sorry guys to break your hearts but i absolutely refuse to touch any of you.... you guys keep that too yourselves.... i only have one thing to say..... well maybe 2..... JORDAN you touch yourself at night..... STEVE you help him.....

all though steve did create a awsome new look for the balt.... he showed me once.... he gets me to sit in his car, then pulls out a black light..... man i must admit all that neon splattering was cool..... kinda reminded me of that episode of 2.5 men when teddy died in charlies bed.....

Last edited by jrmotosports 88; 12-06-2011 at 01:44 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Residental Bish.

Well said Mark.

Glad Ella's alright. <3
Old 12-06-2011, 11:46 AM

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
your half yankee anyway hahahahah...
If I was half american, then I'd be able to get an american passport, and legally live/work there;
I am not.

In 2002, my mom (re)married - to a great guy who lives in California.

...keep the states i been there it sux..... lol dont care for there at all.... agreed everything is cheaper.... mind yourself where your dollar goes and where your from.....
Mark, this reads as though your visit to the states has been pretty much isolated to areas which might be compared to the Saskatchewan of the USA - Montana or the Dakota's...

...sorry bc is no where as expensive as you make it out to be....
All kidding aside, how would you know? ~ you've written as though you don', and pretty much haven't done much road tripping state-side.

...ok granted you will pay .10 cents a litre more then here.... big deal..... food same price.... hotels maybe even cheaper depending where you stay.... i am not 100% sure but i believe they have abolished the provincal tax....
they still have PST - but like many areas it's been combined with GST to make HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) which is supposed to avoid taxing on top of tax...

... ok i completely agree swap meets, museums, and tourist attractions are better there... big deal.... seen one seen them all.... the only reason i wanna go back to the states is for nascar..... thats it.... yes your right beaches are better there, however why would you go to cali for a beach when hawaii, mexico, thailand, and phills are by far a better vacation that cost approximately same or less in mexicos case then driving to cali.... your advantage is you know people in cali and have free accomidations.... sorry man i will happen to peacefully disagree with you cali is not my idea of a vacation.... btw every vacation must have scenery, or why would we go?
Southern Oregon, or Norhtern California have great beches too - but much like BC, the water is cooler and climate is cooler than the south.

all your alternatives to socal require expensive flights, or if you're brave enought ot drive into Mexico, you're ging through drug country... and have to hope you live to drive through it twice...

Overal Mark, this last bit which I quoted you, you seem a bit self-contradicting...

...ok i will admit shelby is cool and no we have nothing like that.... but really its a place i could go without seeing....
oh would you really Mark?
From Shelby's parking lot you can see the Las Vegas Motor Speedway... he's inbetween it, and the interstate.

Originally Posted by outtamymind
my reasoning is the drive and just getting away. i love driving quite alot and the drive to cali is definitely quite the drive. Especially if you go PCH
^^this.
Last time I drove throught the mountains (as in not going into Idaho ~ on route to Oregon) the gas was BRUTAL... just saying..

ya dont you have relatives there too hahahahaha.... lil bias? hahahahaahha sorry guys my ideal drive is hills, corners, straight shoots, windows wide open, and music cranked..... none of which i would be doing in a dessert.....
Taking I-15, is all about getting out of crummy weather into the heat - or getting as quick as possible to SoCal...
Taking the Pacific Coast Highway, is all about your best parts of doign the BC-mountain drives, but adding the scenery of being on a the coast - so one one side of the car is the ocean;
sometimes you're at sea level, sometimes you're driving on/through cliff/mountain passes...
and it's about a hundred times longer...

So It looks like I'm up to speed then...

Last night I;
washed the salt of the GA
experimented making a casserole (w/o any instructions)
made some cookies
decorated the Christmas tree
while listening to some cheezy records.

no tv, no internet...

had a nice peaceful night.

btw, Good morning!

EDIT:
I'm glad to read Ella's ok... but it's too bad she took a spill...
what caused it? ~ something preventable??

Last edited by soundjunky; 12-06-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:56 AM

^ see he doesn't have a man card either Greg! Lol
Old 12-06-2011, 12:14 PM

Haha stink stop picking on Jonathan.

When I go to Vegas I'm going to the motor speedway for a couple laps in a nationwide car. Also the nhra top fuel dragsters are there so were gonna see like 3.5 sec quarter miles haha
Old 12-06-2011, 12:17 PM

Stink?
Old 12-06-2011, 12:19 PM

Yes stink
Old 12-06-2011, 12:21 PM

I'm pretty sure you don't have a vag. But I'm still convinced that your gay! Lol
Old 12-06-2011, 12:22 PM

*******..... Haha
Old 12-06-2011, 12:25 PM

Lol thought I was stink??
Old 12-06-2011, 12:27 PM

jonathan you miss the point..... how many times you been to cali? maybe its time you seen something else???? btw for your info i been far east as buffalo far west as tricity (actually vancouver, and ottawa canada side).... i have seen alot of the usa.... all down though chicago and minni.... actually i really like idaho....you forget i been around both countries.... i guess that happens when you went out with the old man on the long haul.... believe what you want but shelby does **** for me.... never been a fan, i do have respect for his legacy but all in all does nothing..... i would rather see rousch headquarters..... and i would like to drive pch ok i admit.... see jonathan you think you know me.... but alot you didnt know.... nor have you listened when i try to tell you..... sorry i dont like the states i dont like the people..... its simple.... the food is crappier too.... heck bud i have even had food poisoning in the states.... and still to this day i refuse to eat that food states side or canada side.... i mean no offense buddy i bet cali is nice, it floats your boat....

AND YES ELLA IS OK hahahah, she fell down the stairs yesterday.....
Old 12-06-2011, 12:37 PM

I found it weird when they asked me how I liked my hamburger! Lol I said preferably cooked on a bun!
Old 12-06-2011, 12:58 PM

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by SylverSS/SC
^ see he doesn't have a man card either Greg! Lol
what?

you think I surrendered my man card because I can cook and do crap around the house??

the truth is I'm more man than you hope to be.

jonathan you miss the point.....
.. see jonathan you think you know me....
.... nor have you listened when i try to tell you..
Nope, I've listend... I'm just trying to better understand

I've only been to Socal somewhere around a half dozen times...
My mom only got married in 2002, and I don't go every year.

... sorry i dont like the states i dont like the people..... its simple.... the food is crappier too....
this right there Mark only proves to discredit you as being a well rounded, open minded person.

Jerks are on both sides of the boarder - I have actually felt that the biggest jerks I have known were all from Ontario - does that mean I think that all ontarians are jerks - nope.

and on the subject of this quote, you should stop eating;
much of the food sold in local grocery stores is from the 'states ~ so if you think their food is crappier;
their food is our food ~ and visa versa...
we're the two most intertwined countries in the world;
we collectively are related, have the same culture, the same diets, the same media...
same crap man.

I like BC, but to me (and that's personal opinion Mark), I'd rather go stateside ~ regaurdless as to if I have a family member who's place I can crash at for free...

AND YES ELLA IS OK hahahah, she fell down the stairs yesterday.....
your point is?
I wasn't online yesterday after around 4:30... so it was news to me this morning.

Quick Reply: Calgary - random talk thread