Crate Engine Depot Crate Engine Depot is a proud Supporting Vendor

How would you like your Cobalt to be in the Chicago Auto Show... read on:

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 11:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not really...think of it this way. Would you think it normal for a kenne bell blown, evolution performance built gt500 to be on display in the ford racing section when they built 0% of the aftermarket parts on the car, nor had anything to do with the tuning. If they said they were looking for cars with all or majority gmpp stuff or stock cars it would be one thing, but having mix and matched cars with parts from different companies it somewhat defeats the purpose of having a display for your company...
Old 02-03-2009, 11:17 PM

i would love to be there but the sportlines wheels n kit n hood arent on it yet... wtf didnt i see this thread earlier!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by cakeeater
not really...think of it this way. Would you think it normal for a kenne bell blown, evolution performance built gt500 to be on display in the ford racing section when they built 0% of the aftermarket parts on the car, nor had anything to do with the tuning. If they said they were looking for cars with all or majority gmpp stuff or stock cars it would be one thing, but having mix and matched cars with parts from different companies it somewhat defeats the purpose of having a display for your company...
yeah, a lot like How a manufactuer sponsers SEMA and everyone builds up a car for it...
There getting the Brand out there, showing you there is lots that can be done.

Oh well, I don't see an issue with it. Besides I'm sure there are more stock parts on it then aftermarket...