Electronics, Audio, and Video All Audio, Video, Alarms, and all other electronics

2 mtx 9500s in the trunk (video)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 06:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have one 12 inch ported kicker cvr and im happy thats just to much im sorry when people see you drive by and see the whole car shaking they prolly say wow what an idiot. If i saw that i would laugh at you im sorry
Old 02-25-2008, 06:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thats freekin awesome!!!!! Heres a link for you to check out that may help you in the near future.

http://www.miracle-ear.com/
Old 02-25-2008, 07:03 AM

you should name your car "the world's largest vibrator"
Old 02-25-2008, 01:16 PM

scroll down and you will see the newer video it is the longer one.
and as for being too loud there is no such thing it was built to be loud and still have a back seat it is well worth it when i have people in the back seat and they tell me to turn it down because they cant swallow lol.
and finally the first test of it untuned was 141.7db and that was like 3 weeks ago like 2 weeks after it was put in and i had barly any playing time on it i am hopeing for 145db and that is like twice as loud as it is now but i dont think it will happen i will let you know in time what all it has to muster...
Old 02-25-2008, 01:31 PM

No such thing as too loud? I again give you the link you WILL need.

http://www.miracle-ear.com/
Old 02-25-2008, 01:34 PM

way too much bass. cant even hear the words in the ****** song. dont get me wrong i love my bass..but thats just idiotic. sorry
Old 02-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
again your an idiot... GL with that
Old 02-25-2008, 01:40 PM

Noone ever bashed me for having a loud system, Go easy on this guy!
Old 02-25-2008, 04:40 PM

dont even worry about it lol
i'll be fine i can take it i like those responses they make me happy i dont go around playing it full blast all the time but you cant here the music on the camera mic but you can here it fine in the car the bass still dosent dround out the highs
Old 02-25-2008, 04:49 PM

wow..that is loud..i dont think gm warrenties broken nuts and bolts bro lol...hits hard tho i bet ur nostrols hate u
Old 02-25-2008, 04:55 PM

you need Dynomat
Old 02-26-2008, 03:24 AM

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by HackAbuse
Noone ever bashed me for having a loud system, Go easy on this guy!
lies i bashed u... and will still bash u with no system

Originally Posted by doubledirtyc
scroll down and you will see the newer video it is the longer one.
and as for being too loud there is no such thing it was built to be loud and still have a back seat it is well worth it when i have people in the back seat and they tell me to turn it down because they cant swallow lol.
and finally the first test of it untuned was 141.7db and that was like 3 weeks ago like 2 weeks after it was put in and i had barly any playing time on it i am hopeing for 145db and that is like twice as loud as it is now but i dont think it will happen i will let you know in time what all it has to muster...
I was getting worried you were going to be the loudest balt.... but hey i would honestly try swaping the speakers around and throwing a trim piece on the box to preven air from going back and see what u hit... u might take my throne

Last edited by EmperorJJ1; 02-26-2008 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-26-2008, 06:48 PM

so you think if i turn my subs around and make them fire inside that i will get like high 140 range cuzz if people think that i will get that out of it then you can consider that done lol but i have another question for you emporer do you think by upgrading my alt i will see some dbs off of that i mean i have 2 yellow tops and two caps but my headlights still dim let me know what you think
Old 02-26-2008, 06:52 PM

Distorted Dirty bass FTL
Old 02-26-2008, 07:11 PM

what are you talking about nuff said first of all i can asure you there is not one bit of distortion second of all just because you see my trunk rattle dosent mean it can be prevented how can you stop your trunk from jumping out half an inch lol and anyways most of the sound (rattling) is coming from the wing.
SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE THERE IS NO DISTORTION
Old 02-26-2008, 09:36 PM

what are you talking about nuff said first of all i can asure you there is not one bit of distortion second of all just because you see my trunk rattle dosent mean it can be prevented how can you stop your trunk from jumping out half an inch lol and anyways most of the sound (rattling) is coming from the wing.
SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE THERE IS NO DISTORTION
thats to much bass for that lil car...if your going for DB then w/e...but as far as crusin....it's kinda gay...but what ever it's your car...i dont have to be worried about not being able to hear my music and "the shakes and looks"
Old 02-26-2008, 09:44 PM

thats my dream system.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:13 AM

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by Enuff_Said
thats to much bass for that lil car...if your going for DB then w/e...but as far as crusin....it's kinda gay...but what ever it's your car...i dont have to be worried about not being able to hear my music and "the shakes and looks"
havent we already established that my USACI certified 147.6 is louder this his 143?

so you think if i turn my subs around and make them fire inside that i will get like high 140 range cuzz if people think that i will get that out of it then you can consider that done lol but i have another question for you emporer do you think by upgrading my alt i will see some dbs off of that i mean i have 2 yellow tops and two caps but my headlights still dim let me know what you think
there are 2 things wrong with your system and 2 ways to fix it.

You have the subs fireing back but you have a trim piece to make it look clean. So the only way the bass can get out is thru the tiny 2 sq" tabs on the top, or out the trunk. From the videos i think you can realize what its actually doing. So you need to either remove those panels or face the subs forward. If you face them foward you must make it so the bass cant go back (so a trim pannel would be needed and it needs to be as air tight as possible) otherwise it will be quieter then what you have now (but less trunk rattle)

Last edited by EmperorJJ1; 02-27-2008 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-27-2008, 03:40 AM

that is the stupidest ******* thing i have ever seen in my entire life. you can't hear the ******* music over the sound of your shitty ass subs making your shitty ass car rattle. what a stupid, stupid, stupid idea.

your whole car will rattle apart in a week or two.

man, you're a ******* *******.

oh my **** i just read more. you have two yellow tops and two huge capacitors, and your lights still dim? what a stupid ******* idea and what a poorly conceived system. your distorted-ass bass and rattly-ass plastic car are disgusting.

how much did you pay for that car? and how much was that stupid ass system? you should have given me the money, it would have done the world a hell of a lot better.

Last edited by discofreak; 02-27-2008 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-27-2008, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by discofreak
that is the stupidest ******* thing i have ever seen in my entire life. you can't hear the ******* music over the sound of your shitty ass subs making your shitty ass car rattle. what a stupid, stupid, stupid idea.

oh my **** i just read more. you have two yellow tops and two huge capacitors, and your lights still dim? what a stupid ******* idea and what a poorly conceived system. your distorted-ass bass and rattly-ass plastic car are disgusting.

how much did you pay for that car? and how much was that stupid ass system? you should have given me the money, it would have done the world a hell of a lot better.

Originally Posted by discofreak

OMGROFLMAOcopter:lol :

Last edited by Enuff_Said; 02-27-2008 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-27-2008, 06:05 AM

And that's appealing... Sounds like ****! Good job!
Old 02-27-2008, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by M-Dub
And that's appealing... Sounds like ****! Good job!
WORD
Old 02-27-2008, 01:40 PM

your the first person to turn there cobalt into a gaint didlo for whales--you should do a how to on this
Old 02-27-2008, 03:46 PM

this is gangster rice, silly ego
Old 02-27-2008, 05:31 PM

now now guys dont get jealous that my system sounds better and i can aford a system you want to do some bashing go the **** else where but as far as i am conserned i did not ask you for your ****** jealous comments as for sounding like **** you would not say that if you sat in my car you ****** dumbasses and as far as money goes you could not afford it so dont ******* worry about how much i paid and why would you talk badly about cobalts when you have one yourself you dumb **** lol people these days...
****** haters

Quick Reply: 2 mtx 9500s in the trunk (video)