Electronics, Audio, and Video All Audio, Video, Alarms, and all other electronics

Asus Xonar

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Asus Xonar

If you have a Car PC, buy one.

absolutely amazing sound quality, boasts a snr that only top of the line decks can match, having first started with a creative labs live 5.1 to find my turtle beach santa cruz outperformed it by a long shot, to then testing a new higher end creative labs card and now owning the asus xonar, i can tell you that the xonar is just plain and simply a better card than any of them. i always had read the xonar's had a wider stereo feel to em than creative labs' solutions, and while it may not have all the gaming features people desire, in a car audio environment your not looking for those and the audio produced by the xonar walked the newer creative card.

i'll give some recordings soon.

i'm not gonna post this elsewhere but i also wanna throw this out there....imagine having most everything an AVIC-Z3 has feature-wise and more for the same or slightly lower price. Imagine buying a unit that also saves you tons of money because the features you'd normally purchase extra are all located in the main box? yea folks, im still workin on the company idea.