Electronics, Audio, and Video All Audio, Video, Alarms, and all other electronics

Big Problem!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 05:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Problem!!

Come on all you Cobalt SS owners, and regular cobalts as well. What is up with all the video footage out there? 80% of the race footage out there, Cobalts are getting beat by just about everything and it's sickening, espically from the supercharged SS. Most of it seems like newbie driver error though. Because last summer I would go EVO, STI, and SRT-4 hunting just to prove to them Cobalt SS S/C are fast and not a cavaqueer. I would only be beat by well built EVO's (AMS built) or built V8's Camaros, Trans am WS6's, SVT Cobra, and 1 heavally boosted civic. Come on we are always complaining about or rep. this is where we are going to earn it. So lets get some footage of the truth and what the SS S/C can really can do best! WALK THE DOORS OF MOST ANYTHING THAT COMES UP TO THE CHALLENGE!
What do ya say?
Old 12-25-2006, 05:30 PM

I'd say you posted in the wrong section.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:31 PM

EVO, STI, and SRT-4s are faster stock (and if they are racing they are usually modded even further) so that might be some reason as to why and it doesnt matter how you drive it, if the car is slower it just is.

I could give a **** about my "rep" to anyone stupid enough to do that crap on the street anyway. Pretty much about 90% of street racers are wigger pussies with absolutely no ability at all. When they lose its always some excuse about driving like oh I missed a shift or they have to race from a roll because they dont know how to launch. Bunch of silly vaginas.

Thats right im calling all of you a P U S S Y and you are below me
Old 12-25-2006, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by FORCE-FED_06SS
Come on all you Cobalt SS owners, and regular cobalts as well. What is up with all the video footage out there? 80% of the race footage out there, Cobalts are getting beat by just about everything and it's sickening, espically from the supercharged SS. Most of it seems like newbie driver error though. Because last summer I would go EVO, STI, and SRT-4 hunting just to prove to them Cobalt SS S/C are fast and not a cavaqueer. I would only be beat by well built EVO's (AMS built) or built V8's Camaros, Trans am WS6's, SVT Cobra, and 1 heavally boosted civic. Come on we are always complaining about or rep. this is where we are going to earn it. So lets get some footage of the truth and what the SS S/C can really can do best! WALK THE DOORS OF MOST ANYTHING THAT COMES UP TO THE CHALLENGE!
What do ya say?
you are a douche.. who cares
Old 12-25-2006, 10:38 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rodimus_Prime
EVO, STI, and SRT-4s are faster stock (and if they are racing they are usually modded even further) so that might be some reason as to why and it doesnt matter how you drive it, if the car is slower it just is.

I could give a **** about my "rep" to anyone stupid enough to do that crap on the street anyway. Pretty much about 90% of street racers are wigger pussies with absolutely no ability at all. When they lose its always some excuse about driving like oh I missed a shift or they have to race from a roll because they dont know how to launch. Bunch of silly vaginas.

WTF?
Old 12-27-2006, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Rodimus_Prime

WTF is right did u even read it what u said makes no sense and you have anger problems relax.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:42 AM

What do ya say?
Then post some video of you killing them, and the percentage should change right?
Old 12-27-2006, 11:48 PM

i'm gonna but the car is stored for winter. no salt= still looks new!
Old 12-27-2006, 11:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by omgshesaboy
you are a douche.. who cares

Screw off dude.
He gives a **** about a reputation for our cars.... **** I wish more people did. Imagine how the Judge GTO would have looked if they lost because of missed shifts? You sir are RICE
Old 12-28-2006, 12:10 AM

I can see now, where this thread will be going. At this rate it will be locked in no time. All he said, was that he would like to see some videos of Cobalts actually being driven the right way and winning some races. He didn't say Cobalts are the heezy, he didn't say they suck *****, he said that he would like to see the Cobeys showin whats up.

To the pecker sniffer that called all of us *****'s because we give into our male competetive impulses occassionally to spank some Stank GT's and Honda's...EAT A DICK!!

To everyone else...COBALT FTMFW!!! lol...All ya'll that are getting all mad over simple things needs to clean the sand out of your vaginas and move on.

To the original poster...You betta believe I rep my Cobalt. I raced some kid in an SRT just because he drove by me slowly and shook his head. I was like...Uhhh I don't think so man. After I walked on him by about a car lenght every time, he gave me hella props and said he couldn't believe it. He said he smoked a Redline by like 9 cars...After that comment I told em I had to roll but I'd see him around. Shook hand and parted ways. He did mention me stopping by a local sunday meet because I would impress a few peeps. Anywayz...I Love Lamp
Old 12-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Banned

^^^ thats cool

street racing is GAY
Old 12-28-2006, 12:16 AM

wow this is the reason this site is going downhill
Old 12-28-2006, 12:22 AM

I must admit, street racing is not the way to go, but it does happen once in awhile. You just have to be damn careful and not push the limits. Taking it to the track is where it's at for sure. I was just making a point though. Damn, I sound like that Paul Walker (or whatever his name is) from the original Fast and the furious..lol..Street Racing is bad MmmmKay
Old 12-28-2006, 12:23 AM

wow this is the reason this site is going downhill
Hatrick for President will be my bumper sticker...
Old 12-28-2006, 12:43 AM

last i heard hatrickstu was gay.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Andocommando
last i heard hatrickstu was gay.
andy what the heck are you doing here?
Old 12-28-2006, 12:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'm gonna but the car is stored for winter. no salt= still looks new!

So you would race me but your having boost issues, and there's a rattle in your front end too right?
Old 12-28-2006, 01:06 AM

can we get a lock on this thread? my gosh people stop being such ******* douchebags to each other
Old 12-28-2006, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
andy what the heck are you doing here?
eh i had to find out a bunch of info on installing an aftermarket radio on a 2007, and im still not done, what a pain in the ass
Old 12-29-2006, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by JohnnySasakiMGS
So you would race me but your having boost issues, and there's a rattle in your front end too right?
if u came to WI i'd race you because u came all this way there's nothing wrong with it at all so let me know

and 1gmfanatik u are my guy i'm gald someones on the same page thanks.