Electronics, Audio, and Video All Audio, Video, Alarms, and all other electronics

having some issues

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
having some issues

I did a search and went on google and im having a hard time finding this out. I went on the Scosche website and could not find what i was looking for. I have an 06 Pursuit Base with no onstar and the basic stereo setup. I need to know what the part number is for the wireing harrness. I would like to install an aftermarket head unit. Also, for the people that have done it, ive heard horror stories with the airbag system being hooked up to the radio and the sercury system as well, is the instalation difficult? what are some things i should look for? thx in advance
Old 06-25-2006, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by 06Pursuit
I did a search and went on google and im having a hard time finding this out. I went on the Scosche website and could not find what i was looking for. I have an 06 Pursuit Base with no onstar and the basic stereo setup. I need to know what the part number is for the wireing harrness. I would like to install an aftermarket head unit. Also, for the people that have done it, ive heard horror stories with the airbag system being hooked up to the radio and the sercury system as well, is the instalation difficult? what are some things i should look for? thx in advance
PM me, i can sell you the dash kit that your going to need for 10$ plus shipping. Saves you from spening like 25$ at future shop or sumtin.
Old 06-25-2006, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by PatDamanCobalt
PM me, i can sell you the dash kit that your going to need for 10$ plus shipping. Saves you from spening like 25$ at future shop or sumtin.
He's looking for the wiring harness.

eBay has that kit for cheaper too.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:18 PM

like i said before.. anything the stereo shop trys and sells u, ask for the base cobalt kit, it is what works. i know from expeirience
Old 06-25-2006, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by lorenwade
He's looking for the wiring harness.

eBay has that kit for cheaper too.
We both live in canada so im sure i can ship it to him for less that what he would pay on ebay. See im not trying to make a profit for what im sellin, just trying to recoup for some of my losses since i had to by the onstar kit. And ya i can read, i see he's looking for the wireing harness, but hes gonna need a dash kit.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by PatDamanCobalt
We both live in canada so im sure i can ship it to him for less that what he would pay on ebay. See im not trying to make a profit for what im sellin, just trying to recoup for some of my losses since i had to by the onstar kit. And ya i can read, i see he's looking for the wireing harness, but hes gonna need a dash kit.
I also need a dash kit and harness, looking to get it before the weekend...pm me pat
Old 06-26-2006, 01:18 PM

scoshe doesnt make a kit for us yet, at least that im aware of