Electronics, Audio, and Video All Audio, Video, Alarms, and all other electronics

How Many Watts is the Pioneer SUB in the trunk of SS?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude seriously wtf. I'm not going to tell anyone they don't have the right to say something or that they have to spell something the way that the old English book says it's spelled but trying to correct another members post just cus you don't like they way they posted a word, sentence, or paragraph with the end result of the topic going way off on its own is disruptive to the flow of the thread. You are neither helping nor contributing to the topic and or community by doing that. If you want to excercise your right to free speech fine but being a disruptive entity has nothing to do with freedom of speech.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by ajent
You guys make a big deal out of the stupidest stuff.
Theres no rules against how he's typing. If you can't understand, or comprehend what anyones saying, go to another post.
thank you.......the reason i write like that is to type faster i have no reason to use proper grammer its not like i'm being graded u idiots
Old 08-13-2006, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Kurupt Rican
thank you.......the reason i write like that is to type faster i have no reason to use proper grammer its not like i'm being graded u idiots

I know man.

Anyways, why were you wondering? are you going to upgrade?
Old 08-13-2006, 09:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm not much into attacking people for grammar if they make mistakes, but if its obvious they talk like that because they want to, that tells me that you're either stupid, really lazy, or 10 years old. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you write like that. I'm sure as hell not going to try to decipher a post written like "lol cuz i didnt kno wher to or how to post sumwher.." to figure out what you're saying to try to answer a question for you.

I'm with Stinkbomb, we learned a language for a reason. Don't pull that BS that leaving off a letter of half the words you write makes your typing faster. Its one more keystroke dude.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:18 AM

Cool

Originally Posted by Bandit2941
I'm not much into attacking people for grammar if they make mistakes, but if its obvious they talk like that because they want to, that tells me that you're either stupid, really lazy, or 10 years old. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you write like that. I'm sure as hell not going to try to decipher a post written like "lol cuz i didnt kno wher to or how to post sumwher.." to figure out what you're saying to try to answer a question for you.

I'm with Stinkbomb, we learned a language for a reason. Don't pull that BS that leaving off a letter of half the words you write makes your typing faster. Its one more keystroke dude.
WELL IM SORRY IF MY LANGUAGE ISNT AS PROPER AS URS DUDE IF IT BOTHERS U DUDE BUT I DONT GIVE A .... IIGHT SALTINE DUDE SO BAK DA .... OFF ME WIT DIS BS IF U DONT LIK DA WAY I TYPE DEN DONT READ IT SIMPLE DONT BOTHER. AND TO LET U KNO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE IN DA WORLD DAT TYPES LIK THAT SO I GUESS U MUST HAVE NO LIFE BECAUSE UR SPENDING IT TALKIN NONSENSE SO TAKE UR BS AND FIND SUMONE ELSE TO ANNOY WITH IT

PLAIN AND SIMPLE
Old 08-14-2006, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by ajent

I know man.

Anyways, why were you wondering? are you going to upgrade?
yea i was planning to put another sub on the right side of the trunk. i wasnt sure if it had to be the same watt as the other sub or it could b higher. Also i was wondering if i could put another amp in the car even tho it already has one somewher :-/

thanks for your support
Old 08-14-2006, 12:24 AM

Kurupt welcome to my personal ignore list. Just think.. if you keep annoying the people who are active and post on the forum your next question may be answered by people as uninformed as yourself.

Congratulations!
Old 08-14-2006, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Grimlakin
Kurupt welcome to my personal ignore list. Just think.. if you keep annoying the people who are active and post on the forum your next question may be answered by people as uninformed as yourself.

Congratulations!

AWW IM SO SAD LOOK IM CRYING LIK I CARE
Old 08-14-2006, 09:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
... IIGHT SALTINE DUDE SO BAK DA .... OFF ME

Way to go with racial insults.

You should care that you're pissing people off b/c nobody is going to help you. Goodbye.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Bandit2941
Way to go with racial insults.

You should care that you're pissing people off b/c nobody is going to help you. Goodbye.
oook like they dont ask for it im just defending myself....and its stupid how they got on me just because i choose to type in a certain way. Why does it matter seriously making a big deal out of nothing trying to back me into a corner.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:19 PM

Stop ruining this dudes post.
All posts, including this one, should be deleted out of it, except the ones on topic.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:43 PM

Alright Corrupt Puerto Rican. Since noone else will help you I guess It falls upon me to do this for you so ths can be awnsered and the thread locked cause of all the sandy vaginas in this thread seem to just wanna squeak at eachother.

factory amp powered located in trunk, 200 watt max for speakers, 80 watt max for sub

the sub is a dual voice coil unit as the amp is a six channel and the sub gets two channels on a low pass so it only kicks out bass.

As far as another sub wprking in the car I have sen someone in here fill the factory box with a kicker sub. ANd according to them it worked to their satisfaction.

Oh and one more thing,

please type in regular english. It's a real pita to translate h0z1zzilimie sp3rkin. Not only does typing like that make you look like a *******. It also seems to **** a lot of other peeps in here off. SO just for future referance if you want your questions awnsered quickly it would be in your mest interest to type as if you were handing this in to your english teacher.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:43 PM

...last time I checked this wasn't an english class...and having been to one in University I can tell you, you don't need to know how to spell in order to pass it or to even speak english properly....

sa way dun u lave tha man alone so he con get his quastun answerd in peaze....
Old 08-16-2006, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by FraGmE
...last time I checked this wasn't an english class...and having been to one in University I can tell you, you don't need to know how to spell in order to pass it or to even speak english properly....

sa way dun u lave tha man alone so he con get his quastun answerd in peaze....
Your a colledge stwedunt and yet you are unable to read, because if you could you'd know I did awnser his question.