Electronics, Audio, and Video All Audio, Video, Alarms, and all other electronics

Hurray this is cool

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 12:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hurray this is cool

Hey Everyone!
I just rewired my Analogic and Interceptor's.
So far I only have installed the Fuel Pressure, Wideband, and 3.5Bar MAP sensor.
Fuel Pressure and Wideband all go to my top interceptor, and my 3.5Bar Map Sensor goes to my Analogic. I had the wires just haphazardly under the hood hooked to the fuse box. This made it a hassle to open the box.

But, I installed a termnal strip on the top of the box, and used a quick disconect wire underneth. Useing the both through the box as a termanal to get the electricity out ofthe box. I was unable to use the add a circute from aeroforce because of the design of the box and the part were incompatable. The wire comming off the side would interfear with relays and stuff. Oh well, so I put in a fuse in an unused part and shoved a wire down with it. haha

So then I ran the power wire to the other side of the engine compartment. Since it's so far, I used a 12 Gauge wire. That should be large enough. I mounted a piece of sheet steel to where Option B goes ( I have no plans on using Option B) On that metal, I have a bolt, to use as a ground termanal that I have another 12 Gauge wire going to the head. I figure since the alternator is mounted to the engine, that would be the best ground. Then I have an 8 termanl strip. I have 4 wires to the Analogic on termansl 1 2 3 4, for analog inputs 1 2 3 4 respectivly, then I have termnal 5 and 6, for the Lower Interceptor's 1 and 2 inputs, then 7 and 8 as the upper interceptor's 9 and 10 inputs. I have another termanl of 4 used for power. 12VDC in, on two of them, that also powers the 5VDC converter, and the other 2 provied 5VDC power. Useing my DC Sports strut tower bar, I put clamps holding the wires to it to keep them out of the way. When I get more sensors installed, I can easily hook them up and know wich input and gauge they are going too, and swapping a sensor from one to the other will be eayser too.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
approved, awesome