Electronics, Audio, and Video All Audio, Video, Alarms, and all other electronics

my pride and joy

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 03:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol! Only if I get your vote dawg
Old 05-27-2009, 04:05 AM

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
lol i havent voted in like a year... lets see if i can memmer
Old 05-27-2009, 04:19 AM

The last 3 days of this month (29-31).. Be there.. Or be......

Old 05-27-2009, 12:17 PM

emp, i'll possibly take a recording of the experience.

the 5.1 sounded really good. but it just wasn't a wow for me man. keep in mind that once i ditch this 8yr old turtle beach santa cruz for a professional style board, it'll be that much better. hell, with some dynamat it should even be better then.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:14 PM

way to hijack my thread guys.

Originally Posted by EmperorJJ1
i figure someone here will get wet when they see this bad boy
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...70c439ed46.jpg
was this directed towards me? i could only hope. u said wet, and its an 1508 lol
thats a pretty cool setup. i couldnt imagine running only one of these tho. need multiple to do any kinda damage. well, unless u know what ur doing lol and i know a few people who do.

Originally Posted by ChriSS/SC
Nice setup. For some reason it just looks appealing to the eyes off the bat.

JBL Amp looks beastly.
that amp is awesome. i always get compliments on it.
and people always say i should put **** in the box since its clear...like paper fish bc it looks like a fish tank apparently lol

Originally Posted by impulseballer
yeah DD are nice subs but that box is hideous imo. also why 8's?
some people dont understand the utter uniqueness of my box. ur one of those people lol
and i wanted 8s bc u can get alot of sound out of them, nice SQ, with minimal money.

one thing i always tell everyone is no matter what you have to make sure your happy with what you got and most importantly paid for. Think what would have happened if i actually gave a damn what people thought? i mean look at my dual alt thread and see how many pos comments there are vs the neg's....
i agree with this 110%. i used to scream at my ex over his damn stereo. it changed about every other month...and continues to change. but i knew that it was only bc he wanted his 150.....which he should get this season. i can only hope.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by i g0t dReaMs
sorry thats what i do

was this directed towards me? i could only hope. u said wet, and its an 1508 lol
thats a pretty cool setup. i couldnt imagine running only one of these tho. need multiple to do any kinda damage. well, unless u know what ur doing lol and i know a few people who do.
lol ya but the dd logo on the box looks badass... we've done a few different logos before but that one looks the best IMO

and people always say i should put **** in the box since its clear...like paper fish bc it looks like a fish tank apparently lol

**** that leave it as is. i woudl say possibly carpet the board its on but i wouldnt put **** in the box

some people dont understand the utter uniqueness of my box. ur one of those people lol
and i wanted 8s bc u can get alot of sound out of them, nice SQ, with minimal money.

i agree with this 110%. i used to scream at my ex over his damn stereo. it changed about every other month...and continues to change. but i knew that it was only bc he wanted his 150.....which he should get this season. i can only hope.
what all equipment/vehicle is he running?
Old 05-28-2009, 11:59 AM

what all equipment/vehicle is he running?
lol dont ask me....it changed so much that i really dont know.
he sponsored by sundown now. hes walled behind the c pillar (its a blazer) and he's running 2 18's, 2 i thinkk 6kw amps, and like 4 batteries. but thats all a rough guess.

oh-and the board the box is sitting on is covered in tweed. idk if i was when i took the vid, but im pretty sure it was.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:52 AM

and hes not hitting a 150? huh

oh i didnt look too closely i just figured it was raw mdf. You should get some pics up!
Old 05-29-2009, 05:00 AM
Banned

i understand your box is unique but i've seen acrylic/ plexi boxes in the past. it still looks horrible to me lol. i mean seriously...its so out of place and boring. and you can get alot of sound out of 10's and 12's too lol.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:10 AM

Impulse.. Your car looks like ****.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that song bumps btw, i love you for playing it i havent heard it in years and TI is beast
Old 05-29-2009, 06:32 PM

and hes not hitting a 150? huh

oh i didnt look too closely i just figured it was raw mdf. You should get some pics up!
not yet he isnt...hes been having alot of problems with air leaks n subs being misaligned and other bull. i can only hope for the sake of his wallet he'll hit it this season.

Originally Posted by impulseballer
i understand your box is unique but i've seen acrylic/ plexi boxes in the past. it still looks horrible to me lol. i mean seriously...its so out of place and boring. and you can get alot of sound out of 10's and 12's too lol.
ive NEVER seen a FULL acrylic box before, ever. ive seen ban-passes and other similar styles...but all six walls are acrylic. and dont get me wrong, im aware you can get louder with bigger subs. thats a big DUH. but i didnt want bigger, i wanted my mini 8's. dont hate.

Originally Posted by brickloaf
that song bumps btw, i love you for playing it i havent heard it in years and TI is beast
lol i love old jams that you had no idea had decent bass. i have like a cd full of old bass songs. love it.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:02 PM

db drag's/blurbs......fun but jeeesus quick way to lose your ears lol.

150db.....insane....
Old 05-29-2009, 09:33 PM

not yet he isnt...hes been having alot of problems with air leaks n subs being misaligned and other bull. i can only hope for the sake of his wallet he'll hit it this season.

ive NEVER seen a FULL acrylic box before, ever. ive seen ban-passes and other similar styles...but all six walls are acrylic. and dont get me wrong, im aware you can get louder with bigger subs. thats a big DUH. but i didnt want bigger, i wanted my mini 8's. dont hate.

lol i love old jams that you had no idea had decent bass. i have like a cd full of old bass songs. love it.
that sucks for him man. full acrylic boxes are pretty rare thou. check out gately auido out of cali. good people and awesome looking stuff
Old 05-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ChriSS/SC
Impulse.. Your car looks like ****.

lol...i miss her.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:38 PM

That is one of the cleanest sounding videos i ever herd on video!
Old 05-29-2009, 09:41 PM

hopefully u kept some of the custom stuff or sold/traded it
Old 05-30-2009, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by KillerBee
That is one of the cleanest sounding videos i ever herd on video!
thanks.. they sound awesome in person. i just cant describe it.