Featured Car Showcase Featured car submissions, voting, and showcasing.

Jan 2010 FCOTM - Onecoldbizl272

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm too JDM for you

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the only witness in this thread said your car is a vibrating POS with fake torque steer. nice proof!
Old 01-22-2010, 02:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It vibrates as muchas it does because the balance shafts were deleted, it also has poly upper motor mount, poly lower trans mounts, and custom poly drivers side mount, it's not that bad and it doesn't vibrate half has bad as Jim claims it does. I take what he says to like a grain of salt.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 01-23-2010 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-22-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm too JDM for you

without proof, your car is still a major POS. anyone can say they ran a 12.2 @ 119
Old 01-22-2010, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
I cut all my ties from you all, get the pic yet. Stop trying to ruin things for me. Now have some respect and leave me alone stopped being part of the car club for number of reasons. Now go and may peace be with you

Yep your right it a big pile of ****, it worthy of nothing. It vibs alot cause nutreal balance shafts are gone, and it has poly upper mount lower trans mounts and poly drivers side mount, and it's not that bad and it doesn't vib half has bad as Jim claims it does.
derek you claim to not give a **** anymore about what anyone has to say correct? well then why the **** must you still bitch about what anyone says. If you didn't care you wouldn't respond with useless udder bullshit....get the picture? if you dont' care...well then holy **** don't care what anyone says.

Good luck with life..
Old 01-22-2010, 05:08 PM

Because I'm stubburn headed and thanks your right, I try not to respond but i just do to get the last word. Sorry best of luck to you too Chris
Old 01-24-2010, 03:33 PM

i would still like to see some proof of these runs. the picture posted up in the 1/4 thread to prove you were there is some picture having nothing to do with racing. not saying it didnt happen, but i could also find a random time slip to post up...
Old 01-24-2010, 03:49 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Love the car.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:19 PM

Thanks shi

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
i would still like to see some proof of these runs. the picture posted up in the 1/4 thread to prove you were there is some picture having nothing to do with racing. not saying it didnt happen, but i could also find a random time slip to post up...
I told rali when he heard that I ran those times, that when he came to me asking me why I didn't submit to the thread, I told him it was cause I only had the paper proof and didn't have two pics as proof he said don't worry bout it and ask me what was all done to the car, only had pics of the slip and slip on the car, I did t ask him to put me up with that pic, that was his doing, and he's already beeen harrased for it. I can ask my buddy Randy that went with me when I ran if he's got any pics with my car in it at the track from that day but I don't know that he does.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 01-24-2010 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2010, 10:20 PM

do you have any videos or pics or anything of your car at the track?

edit: just saw last post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:44 PM

Yeah but there from before my motor was built, and I had one other pic but it wasn't of that of the same day I ran those times. Like I said I didn't even know of this throw down list till rali contacted me bout it

You know when it happened I didn't think you know wow wow I need to take like a million pics you know, that's just not something that runs threw your mind when you so excited that you did something like this, I went down there with expectations or running a low 13 maybe a high 12, I didn't expect a low 12 and knocking on 11s door. trust me I kick my self in the ass daily everytime i think about not having more pics, that I'm sorry for.

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
do you have any videos or pics or anything of your car at the track?

edit: just saw last post
It's all good bro I'd harp on me too.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 01-24-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-25-2010, 04:30 AM

BS. That slip isn't yours admit it. Just looking it @ it you can tell. It's a car with WAY more power than yours. No one in a cobalt runs 12.2 with a 2.1 and only 325whp. Even if you secret super fuel tune gave you 50whp however unlikely you still wouldn't be able to pull a 12.2 with a 2.1 out of your ass. Defiantly not at 119..
Old 01-25-2010, 04:43 AM

Now see I can't do that.... Cause now if I did that we would both be wrong....That's what everyone said before, then zzp ran sim time, with lsj with m62, sim setup almost. then people left me alone cause it was days later and they felt stupid. Then ther ion did a faster time than me week later. It fine man your intiteled to your opinion.

I find it funny how much people go out of their way to try to prove someone wrong, or feel better by trying to bash someone but, don't to congrats someone on their achiments, the slips are from that of my silver 05 built ss/sc. Be respectful.. There's more people that are actually going out of there way to be nice and congradulate me than hate.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 01-25-2010 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2010, 05:07 AM

friends come and go is true...

you seperated yourself from everyone that was in the group pretty much.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:09 AM

that’s is true Preston that cause I have a depression problem it runs in the family, man you know how that goes when you were having issues when jo jo and you split and you where having family issues,

Everyone always said if you need anything they would be there, and I tried to solve my issues but it hasn’t been easy, and everyone has turned their back on me. All because I and my wife are getting a divorce, because someone made up a rumor that I beat her, I never hit sandy, yeah there was an altercation and she got knocked down when she charged me and the wind was knocked out of her but, but that wasn’t done on purpose. I never ever laid a hand on her. And people fail to realize that and just go with the rumor, and call me names of wife beater and the list goes on. Because I guess they like the ideal of hating me I don’t know,
I mean finding a job with what I know how to do and the ill skills I have isn’t easy,, like I said sandy is even having a hard time, I have had three deaths, in the family, in the last yr, I have health issues, my mom has been really sick, and has mental issues, and my dad has been in and out of the hospital with heart problems to having heart attacks, and I started to get mad when people would say I said something to someone that I didn’t even say. so I just started to talk to people less and I try to deal with my problems, and because I fell of track I lost the thing that meant the most to me in this world and that was my wife krisandra.....I will never be able to have her back, and the fact that she cheated on me doesn’t make it any easier to deal with. But it’s something that im also learning to deal with and in the end if she is happy, that’s all that truly matter to me.

I have tried number of times to try to be nice to everyone Preston number of times but I just get **** on and harassed and walked over......I either wish people would try to be friends with me I have put it out there time and time before but people made it clear that I wasn’t welcome..... If that’s the case then I wish people would just forget about me if they don’t want to solve issues. And least let me be and not bother me but, every time I try to bring the matter up it gets avoided..... Krisandra is still in my life and that’s good enough for me right now.

Originally Posted by Preston
friends come and go is true...

You separated yourself from everyone that was in the group pretty much.
That’s what happens with depression man.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:01 AM

yeah **** hits the fan once in a while. just takes time for **** to clear the room and breathe easier.

it'll all work out, rumors gotta be sorted through and all that ****. I barely come on here anymore because i'm sick of hearing all the ****. I stick to the honda forums, i met some bomb ass people on here, and on the honda forums.

guess time will tell, and hopefully it says i will be able to fall asleep soon because i am tired as **** right now.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:33 AM

yeah **** hits the fan once in a while. just takes time for **** to clear the room and breathe easier.

it'll all work out, rumors gotta be sorted through and all that ****. I barely come on here anymore because i'm sick of hearing all the ****. I stick to the honda forums, i met some bomb ass people on here, and on the honda forums.

guess time will tell, and hopefully it says i will be able to fall asleep soon because i am tired as **** right now.
yeah, i know it been bout three months from the stuff with sandy, i miss her so much, but i have no one to blame but my self for that lose, i didnt take care of my depression issues soon enough and it pushed her away, now i lost her love and my wife for ever, i have to live with that for the rest of my days its not easy man, but i just everyone would just under stand that i never hit her like some people think, dude it it wernt for me wining this car of the month this month and for me selling the charge pipe and intercooler off the tc for sandy i would of been done with this site but now its really the only communacation i have with people other than sandy and curt in person. i know you know what its like, i just wish everyone else would see what im going there and understand that its not easy and hasnt been easy and i have been fight and trying to deal with and fix my depression issue, i wish i just would of not been so hard headed when sandy was talking to me and i wish i would of went to the doctor when she wanted me to go cause i would still be with her, thats the hardest part for me man im old fashion i wanted to be married once and for ever and she was perfect i just didnt show her that cause i was to busy with trying to tell my self there was nothing wrong with me and now im paying the toll

man your tired, heck i sleep on avg two hours a night and i take so many friggin pills for health crap and depression its not even funny i sleep for **** since i have no one by my side at night anymore.

you know preston your the only one from out of everyone that actually ever talked to me and listenedor has made an effort to be nice. least to me. thanks

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 01-26-2010 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2010, 08:13 AM

yeah.

been up since like noon? and haven't slept yet, and got to drive to madison in two hours, so hoping my second burst kicks in soon.

but i hear yuh on most stuff. deal with it here too/ unemployement, mom not having a job and yeah same **** everyday for me.

text me sometime, think you still got my number or message me.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:53 AM

upgraded endlinks have been ordered and are on there way, along with ZZperformances chromly strut bar brace. and moog tie rods just came in the mail waiting for these to come to put everything on at once and then get and alinement.

next or the following week i will be getting the new gen 4 headlights and possiblly having my windows mildly tinted.

yeah.

been up since like noon? and haven't slept yet, and got to drive to madison in two hours, so hoping my second burst kicks in soon.

but i hear yuh on most stuff. deal with it here too/ unemployement, mom not having a job and yeah same **** everyday for me.

text me sometime, think you still got my number or message me.
and thanks preston it means alot to have someone making a effort with me, thanks pal

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 01-27-2010 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-29-2010, 11:44 AM

Good **** D. It's about time you won.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by LLAMA
Good **** D. It's about time you won.
thanks justin
Old 01-29-2010, 01:58 PM

FINALLY!!!

Ok. Now that I've got that out of the way, Congratulations. This kind of thing is always going to be a test. I'm about a month out of being able to drive my Phantom again. I'm looking to run around July. But I'm happy for you. Some of the rest of us have a chance now.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Deathscythe
FINALLY!!!

Ok. Now that I've got that out of the way, Congratulations. This kind of thing is always going to be a test. I'm about a month out of being able to drive my Phantom again. I'm looking to run around July. But I'm happy for you. Some of the rest of us have a chance now.
lol tell me about it death. i know you were getting sick of seeing my car up there in the running like every month and never pull off the win hah. heck man im excited to see your car on a tvs and built, its going to be very nice. thanks again Brotha, and lol everyone always had a chance. im always adding stuff to my car its a never ending project lol.
bump

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 02-02-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:28 PM

bad ass silver balt
Old 02-03-2010, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by recklessactn
bad ass silver balt
Thanks Brotha

updated:::

Suspension Mods
zzp strut bar black
moog tie rods
bwoodyperformance endlinks
Sway Bar Poly Bushing
Coater underbody in sound deading spray and prevents rush

Exterior Update
4th Gen Projectors
coolant/washer/brake caps custom aluiminum caps
Switch Back Leds. white running light orange signal light

Interior
Completely dynomated/ trunk/and car interior

everything will be on car in next few days
Old 02-03-2010, 11:25 PM

all that money into that car, you could've bought a vette. Anyway, still got the turbo balt?

Quick Reply: Jan 2010 FCOTM - Onecoldbizl272