Featured Car Showcase Featured car submissions, voting, and showcasing.

New To The Forum..Lots o Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 01:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well I guess every1 is entitled to their own opinions on my vehicles but I think ur comments are a bit obnoxious and childish. I post on jbody and this is precisely why so many people on that board don't post. If u don't like some1s car...fine. But bashing them and assuming that me having a playboy bunny emblem in my sub enclosure makes me a ***** is just wrong. This is supposed to be a community of enthusiastic ss owners...not an open forum to bash peoples hard earned money and work....but then again that's my 2 cents..like I said every1s entitled to their own opinion...just do not judge me and my personality based on my cars. Thanks.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah thats something you have to get used to around here alot of people will bash on everything it does get kinda annoying thats why i dont even post that much
Old 09-27-2005, 01:27 PM

Actully I've seen alot more bashing on other forums rather then here. it's unnecessary.

anyways love the picts.
makes me miss my Cavi. (RIP)

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll love this place. alot of intersting things happening every day.

Ed
Old 09-27-2005, 01:30 PM

i love the rims on the cavi.. i would drive that thing hard everyday (and ive never said that about a cavi).. i got meself an 05 SC as well and i ****** love it... but if i had 8 grand.. id be dropin some big money under that hood.. i want a z06 eater..

p.s... mad props to your cars and yourself
Old 09-27-2005, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by b-spot
Probe: TERRIBLE. That spoiler is disgusting. (Its front wheel drive by the way!!). Paint is gross. Stickers are gross. Yuck yuck yuck.
i think you sir are blind.. i dont know if you noticed the nice SSQH bov under the hood of that probe. yep.. guess what that means! Turbo... and im assuming that your refering to the fact that since the car is front wheel drive, that it doesnt require a spoiler.. which in some cases your are correct.. but without rear spoilers.. high speed braking and cornering would be hindered. props to the ford.

ps- who the **** are you calling a *****?.. id kick your ****** ass if you called me a *****... does your trunk have an "im a ****" logo on it?.. it should
Old 09-27-2005, 01:39 PM

Hey whats going on nice pick up on getting a cobalt ss, hope you like it. I think I've seen your car before didn't you hang out with the guys from the j-body forum on dpa? I'm friends with one of them jeremy who has the black Gm supercharged cav. If you go out to Dpa theres three of us with red ones and another chick with a black one but watch out shes nothig but trouble. Oh well good luck with everything later.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by badg1rl
Well I guess every1 is entitled to their own opinions on my vehicles but I think ur comments are a bit obnoxious and childish. I post on jbody and this is precisely why so many people on that board don't post. If u don't like some1s car...fine. But bashing them and assuming that me having a playboy bunny emblem in my sub enclosure makes me a ***** is just wrong. This is supposed to be a community of enthusiastic ss owners...not an open forum to bash peoples hard earned money and work....but then again that's my 2 cents..like I said every1s entitled to their own opinion...just do not judge me and my personality based on my cars. Thanks.
I'm not saying you are a *****, I don't know you. Thats just what I call that symbol, because often that is why people chose to display it oh-so-proudly.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by PaulSS
i think you sir are blind.. i dont know if you noticed the nice SSQH bov under the hood of that probe. yep.. guess what that means! Turbo... and im assuming that your refering to the fact that since the car is front wheel drive, that it doesnt require a spoiler.. which in some cases your are correct.. but without rear spoilers.. high speed braking and cornering would be hindered. props to the ford.

ps- who the **** are you calling a *****?.. id kick your ****** ass if you called me a *****... does your trunk have an "im a ****" logo on it?.. it should

I know what a turbo is. It doesn't mean that the car isn't ugly.

That spoiler will cause lift at the front wheels and hinder traction under acceleration. Its an ugly piece of crap I could have made in junior high shop class.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:53 PM

why do people come in here just to rip on each other and argue? she came in here to post her rides and talk about cars with us. leave it at that. bashing is stupid. you can have an opinion but don't be so negative. she didn't come in here calling us ****** or anything else so lets show her some respect. and show cars some respect... to each their own. i like the rides!
Old 09-27-2005, 01:58 PM

I actually used to hang with the jbodies on dpa. Nice group of guys. I will be there next year def. So expect so see me on the ave. I'm not a trouble maker though...I just go to watch and try not to beat up my cars ...I do plan on doing some performance parts but I'm not really into going overboard since I'm more into showing then racing... Although fast is good and I do have a lead foot,lol. I didn't mean to stir up the community with my last comment. I just want every1 to get along. I'm 25 yrs old and just don't see a need to bash any1...if u drive ur own car pay ur own bills...regardless of what u drive u get props from me...lol
Old 09-27-2005, 02:04 PM

exactly... awesome girl... man, i can't find anyone near me to meet up with. anyone here from the south? lol.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:08 PM
The Stig

Originally Posted by RedCobaltSS06
exactly... awesome girl... man, i can't find anyone near me to meet up with. anyone here from the south? lol.
lol nope
Old 09-27-2005, 02:11 PM

I like the bunny logo... nice touch... you just gotta watch out for the religous conservatives who take everything so f'ing extreme.

Welcome to the forums...

-Rich
Old 09-27-2005, 02:13 PM

I swear everyone here is new york, jersey, or canada... lol. Georgia is a LONG way further south. i know there are some people here with cobalts... i'll find them! or you guys can take a road trip.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:15 PM

That spoiler will cause lift at the front wheels and hinder traction under acceleration.
oh yea.. ive never heard of a spoiler so affective under 40 mph
Old 09-27-2005, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by badg1rl
I actually used to hang with the jbodies on dpa. Nice group of guys. I will be there next year def. So expect so see me on the ave. I'm not a trouble maker though...I just go to watch and try not to beat up my cars ...I do plan on doing some performance parts but I'm not really into going overboard since I'm more into showing then racing... Although fast is good and I do have a lead foot,lol. I didn't mean to stir up the community with my last comment. I just want every1 to get along. I'm 25 yrs old and just don't see a need to bash any1...if u drive ur own car pay ur own bills...regardless of what u drive u get props from me...lol
At least you know what you want out of your car, and that's all that matters. I'm on the other side though, I'd never dream of showing my car but I want a good track/autocross car so I go for performance over appearance, but I have respect for people who know what they want and make it happen.

I just like to see other girls that are into cars and know what the hell they're doing. It gets old dealing with guys that take one look at us and either assume that our boyfriends do all our work or that we're just clueless as to what we're driving.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:39 PM

welcome to the site! man i love hot girls in hot cars! skeet skeet skeet
Old 09-27-2005, 02:45 PM

I'm not saying you are a *****, I don't know you. Thats just what I call that symbol, because often that is why people chose to display it oh-so-proudly.

Never ASSUME. Sorry I'm late!
Old 09-27-2005, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by alleycat58
I just like to see other girls that are into cars and know what the hell they're doing. It gets old dealing with guys that take one look at us and either assume that our boyfriends do all our work or that we're just clueless as to what we're driving.
Not all of us think that way! Just some.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by silverSS
But Welcome to the forums, can't wait to see some progress on that Cobalt
Agreed, Sorry for the comment about the Alternator and elbows and whatever. Wasn't being my self.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by DJNateGnau
Not all of us think that way! Just some.
LOL, it's still a majority. I had my car at an autocross and had the hood up after a run and this guy walks over to the car, OBVIOUSLY my car since I was autocrossing it, walks past me and starts talking to my friend's husband about the car. I started talking to him about it saying what it was and he just looks at me and goes "That's nice." Turns back to my friend's husband and says "So what's this thing got under the hood?"

And forget about service departments I only go to ONE dealer for service because I'm friends with the service manager and he always trusts me when I tell him what's wrong with the car, otherwise they always blow me off.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:44 PM

Guys like that are Type R Assmunchers
Old 09-27-2005, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by PaulSS
oh yea.. ive never heard of a spoiler so affective under 40 mph
Well with its HKS Super Sequential it should easily be breaking free at those speeds.

Go take some physics classes and realize why ugly ass spoilers like that are only found on RWD cars, and only in some cases.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:10 PM

Any way...
Welcome
where on the island are you from?...........Westhampton over here
btw Nice cars!!
cant wait to see what u do with the SS
Old 09-27-2005, 05:23 PM

I'm from riverhead long island. I work in centereach and my bfs shop is in deerpark. Originally from nj though. Moved out here 4 a guy I fell in love with lol. We have a house and a doberman lol

Quick Reply: New To The Forum..Lots o Pics