Featured Car Showcase Featured car submissions, voting, and showcasing.

New To The Forum..Lots o Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by badg1rl
I'm from riverhead long island. I work in centereach and my bfs shop is in deerpark. Originally from nj though. Moved out here 4 a guy I fell in love with lol. We have a house and a doberman lol
wow riverhead is real close to me...like 15 minutes...where did you buy your car from if you dont mind me asking?

Got mine from Eagle Chevrolet in Riverhead..lol...theres my identical car up there right now actually on the front lot
Old 09-27-2005, 07:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i got mine from Hustedt where i work in centereach.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:15 PM

Sweet...thats the first place i went to see if i could test drive the SS..
any way....nice ride
have fun with it..and keep us updated on the progress your making with your car
Old 09-28-2005, 12:32 PM

Wow people if you want to bash like some of you are doing, then do it by pm instead of out in the open. IMO its very childish and degrades the board.

Ok Im done ranting, welcome badg1rl to the boards.
Old 09-28-2005, 01:08 PM

Welcome to the forums! Nice car!
Old 09-28-2005, 02:55 PM

Welcome to the forums and the Cobalt community! I'm awaiting the production and shipment my black beauty just like yours.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:26 PM

AHAHAHA i know you from probetalk.com or atleast of your/your boyfriends/friends probe.......i also have an mx6

nice SS!
Old 09-28-2005, 03:37 PM

Very nice rides and welcome to the site! I am jealouse! I wish I had that kind of time and money to put into my car!

Very Nice!
Old 09-28-2005, 05:31 PM

first off , ive never seen the playboy bunny symbol used or related to ****** , playboy has always been a higher class magazine , and so they do sell **** movies , that doesnt make them ****** !!!!!!

the elbow comment was funny , alot of women do have their other half do the work , and alot dont , and i think he meant that as a compliment , and not in a bashing way

and with posting anything on any board you gotta take the good comments with the bad , as everyone has thier own taste , but i do think people need to go a lighter on the hating of something done they dont like

everyone need to lighten up , and relax !!! no need for all this hate and bashing

i had a comment i wanted to quote , but guess my comp didnt save it (freakin work comp , LOL )

good luck with your ss/sc , and your cav

welcome to the site , enjoy

and ignore the haters , they usually shut up if you ignore them

Old 09-28-2005, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by 97cavie24ls
first off , ive never seen the playboy bunny symbol used or related to ****** , playboy has always been a higher class magazine , and so they do sell **** movies , that doesnt make them ****** !!!!!!
Lol.. your right, just because they have sex with strangers on film they aren't ******.

My non-dink opinions:

Cavy: Since you state you are about show, not go, I like the rims. Nice clean design. I think it would look better with plain red tails though, it would just make the car flow better. Or maybe smoked tails?

Probe: Color isn't my cup of tea, but that is subjective. I hate those spoilers, and I actually think probes look sexy with no spoiler. Nice engine work though, respect for that.

Truck: As said before, sweet.

SS: I hate those cars they are so ugly and slow!!! What a POS
Old 09-28-2005, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by b-spot
Lol.. your right, just because they have sex with strangers on film they aren't ******.

they know the people they are with on film , so they arent strangers

plus think about it this way

they might sell themselves for money , but what the hell do you do ???

im guessing you have a job right ? well your doing the same thing , selling yourself for money

only difference is they make a hell of alot more money a hour then you do !!!!!!!!!!

and they get to have sex at work , and be necked , and they dont get fired for screwing the boss
Old 09-28-2005, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by badg1rl
Well I guess every1 is entitled to their own opinions on my vehicles but I think ur comments are a bit obnoxious and childish. I post on jbody and this is precisely why so many people on that board don't post. If u don't like some1s car...fine. But bashing them and assuming that me having a playboy bunny emblem in my sub enclosure makes me a ***** is just wrong. This is supposed to be a community of enthusiastic ss owners...not an open forum to bash peoples hard earned money and work....but then again that's my 2 cents..like I said every1s entitled to their own opinion...just do not judge me and my personality based on my cars. Thanks.
damn right girl. I think your cavi is hot, if someone doesn't like it, it's their problem. The playboy symbol is a hott touch, I'm really feelin that. In my opinion the symbol represents sexiness and confidence, it doesn't label anyone as a *****. Congrats on your cobalt, and I look forward to seein the new mods on the Cobalt. I think your cars are hott. There aint nothin wrong with wanting to stick out above the rest.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my whole thoughts on the cavi is that i was going to mod it out completely. I have a real widebody kit for it (the entire mold on kit not just the 4 piece wheel well kit...although i have those too) , kmax rear bumper and drift side skirts...just never got around to finding a front bumper i liked. im now trying to get rid of all the **** i accumulated unless we mold the kit to fit the cobalt. im trying to learn the ins and outs of body work but sometimes will stick to watching as most of the time i just dont have patience nor time to devote to that sorta thing. i have done some of my own installs on my car but im not a mechanic or handy woman. LOL I try...and i do get help and im not afraid to say i do.

With the cobalt, i just figured i wanted a newer car that not as many people had moded so now ill just devote the time to the cobalt and do a little here and there on the cav. my bf is really good with fabricating. his harley trucks kit is a lincoln nav. kit he had to mold and cut to fit. ill probably do custom work when i get around to picking what i want. i have the hardest time picking **** out. LOL

yes i am on probe talk. com and yes I am going to myrtle madness (a ford probe meet in Nov in SC) i used to own a probe up until 2 weeks ago when a friends motor and tranny both blew and i sold him my klze... now basically i have a shell. LOL

we also have a 1st gen turbo probe, 94 turbo probe (which my bf uses as a daily driver) his harley truck is SC, and my cobalt is SC..so plenty of speed in our driveway. LOL In addition we have an old ass el camino and a 69 firebird which needs work and paint

also, i love the playboy bunny symbol and even have a tattoo....i collect dumb **** and its one thing i like... and about the whole sex with strangers thing...there has to be some statistic out there which would probably say that at least 50% of the population at one time or another has had a one night stand. lol playboy although **** is still classier then hustler and all the other garbage (not that i know...LOL... )

ok enough of my ranting.