Featured Car Showcase Featured car submissions, voting, and showcasing.

NewBaltOnTheBlock For COTM - September

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 11:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
like west point...citadel..its like basic your whole freshman year of college. trust me.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by NewBaltOnTheBlock
like west point...citadel..its like basic your whole freshman year of college. trust me.
I just looked it up. Its not a military insitution. Its a liberal arts college..... Youre also not guaranteed a commission. Did u take the AFOQT? Do u know what the requirements are to become commissioned? What are they?

You dont know what basic is, please dont act like you do. Youre at a liberal arts institution not a military institution. I can promise you basic is hell compared to that place. I can also promise u that youre still a civilian until you have completed REAL military training.

Being enthusiastic about the military is fine. Flat out lieing about being in the service is bullshit.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
I just looked it up. Its not a military insitution. Its a liberal arts college..... Youre also not guaranteed a commission. Did u take the AFOQT? Do u know what the requirements are to become commissioned? What are they?

You dont know what basic is, please dont act like you do. Youre at a liberal arts institution not a military institution. I can promise you basic is hell compared to that place. I can also promise u that youre still a civilian until you have completed REAL military training.

Being enthusiastic about the military is fine. Flat out lieing about being in the service is bullshit.
errr definitely took the afoqt and passed it with flying colors..I commission Aug 5 2010. Guaranteed. Trust.

You may think you know...but i guarantee you...8 months at a military academy or Norwich in my case...is just as bad if not worse....than anything you can imagine...especially one trying to gain bragging rights from BMT...which I've been to our "ROTC" OTS training and completed
Old 08-08-2009, 01:57 AM

errr definitely took the afoqt and passed it with flying colors..I commission Aug 5 2010. Guaranteed. Trust.

You may think you know...but i guarantee you...8 months at a military academy or Norwich in my case...is just as bad if not worse....than anything you can imagine...especially one trying to gain bragging rights from BMT...which I've been to our "ROTC" OTS training and completed
And what about the other requirements for your package? The AFOQT is only one step in the process. Also, what did u score on each section?

As for your "norwich military academy", thats still not a military institution. Thats a private school. All of your "experience" comes from liberal arts colleges and private schools. BIG DEAL. THEYRE NOT MILITARY INSTITUTIONS. What weapons training did u recieve? What weapons systems did u work with? What different squad movements were u taught? Whats the name of the first man into a building when conducting MOUT? How many pins are on a grenade? Whats the maximum kill radius of a claymore, 203, and frag?

Also, what freedoms did u have in ur training? Were you allowed to leave the squadron? If you were, then u already have more freedom. Our flight looked forward to getting a ******* candy bar as a treat if we were good. Two guys pissed their pants because they were too afraid to ask to use the latrine. Ill bet u got to do pretty much anything u wanted still at your civilian schools.

How many deployments have you been on? Hmm, lets see here, probly none. Why? Because youre not military and you cant go TDY unless you are.

There is no ROTC OTS. There is only one OTS ( technically 2 in the AF. One for guard and reserve, the other for active duty ). The only way u get into those is if youre selected by the board. I think youre quite confused.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:03 AM

And what about the other requirements for your package? The AFOQT is only one step in the process. Also, what did u score on each section?

As for your "norwich military academy", thats still not a military institution. Thats a private school. All of your "experience" comes from liberal arts colleges and private schools. BIG DEAL. THEYRE NOT MILITARY INSTITUTIONS. What weapons training did u recieve? What weapons systems did u work with? What different squad movements were u taught? Whats the name of the first man into a building when conducting MOUT? How many pins are on a grenade? Whats the maximum kill radius of a claymore, 203, and frag?

Also, what freedoms did u have in ur training? Were you allowed to leave the squadron? If you were, then u already have more freedom. Our flight looked forward to getting a ******* candy bar as a treat if we were good. Two guys pissed their pants because they were too afraid to ask to use the latrine. Ill bet u got to do pretty much anything u wanted still at your civilian schools.

How many deployments have you been on? Hmm, lets see here, probly none. Why? Because youre not military and you cant go TDY unless you are.

There is no ROTC OTS. There is only one OTS ( technically 2 in the AF. One for guard and reserve, the other for active duty ). The only way u get into those is if youre selected by the board. I think youre quite confused.
lol.....we take the AFOQT our freshman year and have to pass it to continue on....what did you score on your pilot and nav section???

You must not have gone to school...It is a military institution. so you are telling me VMI and Citadel are just normal institutions??? weapons training....M9 qualified...m16 certified.. you think noone else can have the same training? my flight looked forward to going to bed everynight for fear that our cadre would take us out int he middle of the night and haze up. We werent allowed to leave anything. For MOUT...4 man cell?

Ive had MOUT training as well..Im sure not extensive as you...BUT...i have had enough...wedges, tactical columns...Now that i go to a civilian university...now i have every freedom...and By the way there is an OTS-like training called FIELD TRAINING for ROTC.

Do you know every verse to the AF Song? Do you know how to maintain military discipline...do you live the AF Corps Values? Do you know what they are? lol

Bump im done entertaining the close-mindedness..

Last edited by NewBaltOnTheBlock; 08-08-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:09 AM

so who has a bigger weiner? ^
Old 08-08-2009, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by NewBaltOnTheBlock;
lol.....we take the AFOQT our freshman year and have to pass it to continue on....what did you score on your pilot and nav section???

You must not have gone to school...It is a military institution. so you are telling me VMI and Citadel are just normal institutions??? weapons training....M9 qualified...m16 certified.. you think noone else can have the same training? my flight looked forward to going to bed everynight for fear that our cadre would take us out int he middle of the night and haze up. We werent allowed to leave anything. For MOUT...4 man cell?

Ive had MOUT training as well..Im sure not extensive as you...BUT...i have had enough...wedges, tactical columns...Now that i go to a civilian university...now i have every freedom...and By the way there is an OTS-like training called FIELD TRAINING for ROTC.

Do you know every verse to the AF Song? Do you know how to maintain military discipline...do you live the AF Corps Values? Do you know what they are? lol

Bump im done entertaining the close-mindedness..
When I took the AFOQT I scored in the upper 13% of the national average on the 3 major sections. Navagation and pilot dont count for me as Im going for a non-flying field. I also
got my associates and bachelors in business management from university at buffalo, which was ranked one of the top 10 schools worldwide for business by the wallstreet journal for multiple years.

VMI and Citadel are NOT MILITARY institutions. Citadel says right on the website: " A LIBERAL ARTS COLLEGE ", and VMI is a private school. Theyre not owned or operated by ANY of the united states military. Citadel only has a 30% military career rate ( AKA its not a military school, but offers a ROTC program ). Military schools are the following:

The United States is almost unique in that the term "military academy" does not necessarily mean an institution run by the armed forces to train its own military officers; it may also mean a middle school, high school or tertiary-level college, whether public or private, which instructs its students in military-style education, discipline and tradition.
Many public high schools offer Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps programs sponsored by the United States Armed Forces.

The term military school primarily refers to pre-collegiate (middle and high school) institutions. Military schools were once far more common than they are today; see the extensive list of defunct military academies.
The term military academy commonly refers to all pre-collegiate, collegiate, and post-collegiate institutions, yet graduate institutions, catering for officers already in service, are often considered separately and termed staff colleges and Graduate Schools.
Military academies can be either private or have government sponsorship from regional (state) or national government.

The colleges operated by the U.S. Federal Government are referred to as the Federal Service Academies and are:

United States Military Academy, West Point, New York
United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland
United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colorado
United States Coast Guard Academy, New London, Connecticut
United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, New York
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland

State-sponsored Military Academy:

The Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Virginia
In addition, several institutions which were at the time of their founding military colleges, maintain both a corps of cadets and a civilian student body. These include:

Norwich University Corps of Cadets. Norwich University, Northfield, Vermont
Texas A&M Corps of Cadets, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
North Georgia College and State University, Dahlonega, Georgia (chartered as a military college, but has had a corps and a civilian student body from its inception)

see the bold and underlined section. THOSE ARE MILITARY INSTITUTIONS. You dont live on a ******* base, ur not in a military school, stop trying to be a poser.

Hell, they even have "military school" for problem kids. Does this mean theyre military if they go? No. They dress up in cammys and pretend to be military.

And hell no, you dont have the same training. Firstly u dont even know what MOUT is. MOUT is military operations in urban terrain aka urban combat. And the first man into a building from a fire team is called the "point man". You dont do land navagation, and ID be willing to bet you dont know the different field command signals and you just threw out only 2 different formations u looked up online.

wedges and column formations have NOTHING TO DO WITH MOUT. When in those formations youre out in the field, not preparing to take over a building.

And there is no "certification" its either u pass the qualifying score or u dont. Its obvious you dont have a ******* clue what your talking about. The M16 and the M9 huh? Lets see here where do I start.. M203, M240B, M249, M9, M16, M4 Carbine, M60, and multiple shot guns along with frag grenades. I still have the clips from when I threw them.

I know all of those. Integrity first, service before self, excellence in all we do. Do u know anything other than what your CIVILIAN COLLEGE taught you? Youre not military. You PRETEND to be military with your CIVILIAN school. Its an extracurricular program youre in. Get over it.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:03 PM

Gee...Thanks but I thought it was my car?
Car looks great, nice to see something different with a bodykit.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by 06black
first order of business.

pulling that STUPID body kit of the car.
looks horrible, i agree with previous poster
Old 08-08-2009, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by SSPainter
Car looks great, nice to see something different with a bodykit.
thanks man...always nice to here a compliment from a non conformist.

Originally Posted by shawn672
looks horrible, i agree with previous poster
why does each cobalt have to look the same?? do you appreciate diverse women??

Originally Posted by Gestapo007
so who has a bigger weiner? ^
I guess that fact that I went to norwich means i know nothing very well then.....I have the bigger weiner cuz he is still bitchin and complaining. done entertaining those who are close minded...next order of business....

BUMP FOR NEW PICS!

I clearly stated that i went to norwich....come again?

Last edited by NewBaltOnTheBlock; 08-08-2009 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2009, 06:57 PM

but y ou forgot to take into account that mine is the biggest
Old 08-08-2009, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Gestapo007
but y ou forgot to take into account that mine is the biggest
my apologies...my lord...of yellow balts...
Old 08-09-2009, 04:15 PM

I guess that fact that I went to norwich means i know nothing very well then.....I have the bigger weiner cuz he is still bitchin and complaining. done entertaining those who are close minded...next order of business....

BUMP FOR NEW PICS!

I clearly stated that i went to norwich....come again?
So long as u realize youre NOT military and stop acting like poser I dont have a problem. When u graduate from techschool, youll be military. Thats how it is.

I dont like people who say/act like their in the military and theyre actually not. You have to earn the right to wear the cammys. I promote and commend your enthusiasm for being able to serve when ur done with school, but dont lie about ur service. Im sure there are plenty of marines and army guys who have been deployed, and who would start **** with you at a bar if they heard you talking all this nonsense.

Show respect where its due. This is a fundamental of the military. If you havent learned this valuble trait then your schooling fails you.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:19 PM

So long as u realize youre NOT military and stop acting like poser I dont have a problem. When u graduate from techschool, youll be military. Thats how it is.

I dont like people who say/act like their in the military and theyre actually not. You have to earn the right to wear the cammys. I promote and commend your enthusiasm for being able to serve when ur done with school, but dont lie about ur service. Im sure there are plenty of marines and army guys who have been deployed, and who would start **** with you at a bar if they heard you talking all this nonsense.
^^^^^^
Old 08-09-2009, 06:37 PM

Show respect where its due. This is a fundamental of the military. If you havent learned this valuble trait then your schooling fails you.
im still a reservist...regardless...
Old 08-09-2009, 07:40 PM

im still a reservist...regardless...
Youre not performing military duties. You could up and leave without legal recourse because youre not legally bound to the military. Why? Because youre NOT military until you leave for real.

How could you be reserve if u never left for training? YOURE NOT. You dont have a ******* job in the military because ur still a civi. Dude, read this:

YOURE NOT IN THE MILITARY YET. YOURE NOT RESERVE, YOURE NOT GUARD, YOURE NOT ACTIVE. PERIOD.

I dont care what silly pretend games they have you doing. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ACTIVATED BECAUSE YOURE NOT IN THE SERVICE.

Just drop it and move on. You will be military soon enough if you dont mess up. Enjoy youre college while youre there because deployments are a whole nother ball game.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:57 PM

Youre not performing military duties. You could up and leave without legal recourse because youre not legally bound to the military. Why? Because youre NOT military until you leave for real.

How could you be reserve if u never left for training? YOURE NOT. You dont have a ******* job in the military because ur still a civi. Dude, read this:

YOURE NOT IN THE MILITARY YET. YOURE NOT RESERVE, YOURE NOT GUARD, YOURE NOT ACTIVE. PERIOD.

I dont care what silly pretend games they have you doing. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ACTIVATED BECAUSE YOURE NOT IN THE SERVICE.

Just drop it and move on. You will be military soon enough if you dont mess up. Enjoy youre college while youre there because deployments are a whole nother ball game.
lmao.......im a reservist...i have an ID...that says AF Reservist...num nuts..i am bound to the United States Air Force..If i up and leave I will be forced to do 2 years on active and then forced out...but you know everything right??

Dont have to do basic training. I did field training which is just like OTS....for ROTC....but i am a reservist...

Just accept that you dont know everything...maybe i could better explain if you would stop bitching like you did...

maybe we can talk on the phone so you can comprende the other option for becoming an officer?? (besides OTS..)
Old 08-09-2009, 11:53 PM

lmao.......im a reservist...i have an ID...that says AF Reservist...num nuts..i am bound to the United States Air Force..If i up and leave I will be forced to do 2 years on active and then forced out...but you know everything right??

Dont have to do basic training. I did field training which is just like OTS....for ROTC....but i am a reservist...

Just accept that you dont know everything...maybe i could better explain if you would stop bitching like you did...

maybe we can talk on the phone so you can comprende the other option for becoming an officer?? (besides OTS..)
O REALLY? What orders are you on? Do u know what orders are?

You have no orders because youre not military. You cant get activated because youre not military. I know what ROTC is. Its a pretend party while in college so the REAL military isnt a shock. My friend was in ROTC for the AF. He quit after a while because he wasnt military and he could, just like u.

Just because u have an ID doesnt mean ****. A white CG ID can be anything from civilian, contractor, to enlisted and officer. Dont try and bullshit me about ID cards. My job entailed checking them at ECP's. Student flight have ID cards. Theyre sworn in, but NOT military yet and awaiting basic training and techschool. Youre just like the student flight kids.

O yea, BTW, the ID's dont say AF reserve, or AF guard. They say Air Force. The new white CG cards do not distinguish sub-branch designation. And dont try and bullshit me either cuz as I said, it is my job to check ID's. I worked security forces for 6 years. I know what they look like in and out.

Youre such a tool. Do u really think u can fool someone whos ACTUALLY IN THE MILITARY, vs your gay watered down boy scouts version of the real thing? I dont think so.

Dont you have some marching and saluting to practice before you actually make it to the real thing??
Old 08-10-2009, 12:16 AM

O REALLY? What orders are you on? Do u know what orders are?

You have no orders because youre not military. You cant get activated because youre not military. I know what ROTC is. Its a pretend party while in college so the REAL military isnt a shock. My friend was in ROTC for the AF. He quit after a while because he wasnt military and he could, just like u.

Just because u have an ID doesnt mean ****. A white CG ID can be anything from civilian, contractor, to enlisted and officer. Dont try and bullshit me about ID cards. My job entailed checking them at ECP's. Student flight have ID cards. Theyre sworn in, but NOT military yet and awaiting basic training and techschool. Youre just like the student flight kids.

O yea, BTW, the ID's dont say AF reserve, or AF guard. They say Air Force. The new white CG cards do not distinguish sub-branch designation. And dont try and bullshit me either cuz as I said, it is my job to check ID's. I worked security forces for 6 years. I know what they look like in and out.

Youre such a tool. Do u really think u can fool someone whos ACTUALLY IN THE MILITARY, vs your gay watered down boy scouts version of the real thing? I dont think so.

Dont you have some marching and saluting to practice before you actually make it to the real thing??
your such a smart guy huh? who said my id was white?? its green haha........ooh low blow making fun of rotc...big talk from someone behind a computer screen...you wouldnt come down south and say it to my face so im not worried...dont you have some more crying to do to your first shirt?? ooooooooh entry check points..lol.let me guess i went online and figured ECPS as well??why do you think im trying to bs you?? lol...its a shame you think you know everything...

o yea, i may be a tool but...my nuts are bigger than yours

lol lifes too short for petty stuff..just drop it lol....let me be set in my ways, you in yours...if im lying...well then i guess ill go down instead of up...

Last edited by NewBaltOnTheBlock; 08-10-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:45 AM

your such a smart guy huh? who said my id was white?? its green haha........

ooh low blow making fun of rotc...big talk from someone behind a computer screen...you wouldnt come down south and say it to my face so im not worried...dont you have some more crying to do to your first shirt??

ooooooooh entry check points..lol.let me guess i went online and figured ECPS as well??why do you think im trying to bs you?? lol...its a shame you think you know everything...

o yea, i may be a tool but...my nuts are bigger than yours

lol lifes too short for petty stuff..just drop it lol....let me be set in my ways, you in yours...if im lying...well then i guess ill go down instead of up...
All of the new ID cards are white computer generated with chips integrated. You have an old ID card. I have a green ID card from basic, thats not the current ID. It may have not have expired, but it still is not the newest ID card that was adopted by all the services.

I actually got my white CG card after I got to my duty station. You dont have a duty station because youre not military, so I suppose you wont get one yet.

ROTC is a joke. Youre a joke. I could peg you in the face from 300 meters with my M4 no sweat. I have an expert ribbon and scored marksman on an army pop-up range to prove it. I know how to assemble and disassemble several weapons systems to include 3 types of machine guns, grenade launcher, M4, M16, and the M9. If you were at a bar, I would say it to your face. Because youre a turd.

LOL! You had to go online to look up entry control points? OMG ROFL! You really dont know jack ****! HAHAHAHA!

your nuts? Are you gay? Maybe you should consider the navy instead. You seem like you'd fit right in
Old 08-10-2009, 09:50 AM

All of the new ID cards are white computer generated with chips integrated. You have an old ID card. I have a green ID card from basic, thats not the current ID. It may have not have expired, but it still is not the newest ID card that was adopted by all the services.

I actually got my white CG card after I got to my duty station. You dont have a duty station because youre not military, so I suppose you wont get one yet.

ROTC is a joke. Youre a joke. I could peg you in the face from 300 meters with my M4 no sweat. I have an expert ribbon and scored marksman on an army pop-up range to prove it. I know how to assemble and disassemble several weapons systems to include 3 types of machine guns, grenade launcher, M4, M16, and the M9. If you were at a bar, I would say it to your face. Because youre a turd.

LOL! You had to go online to look up entry control points? OMG ROFL! You really dont know jack ****! HAHAHAHA!

your nuts? Are you gay? Maybe you should consider the navy instead. You seem like you'd fit right in
lol......if im gay your my bitch plain and simple lmao...its whatever tho....you can keep those elementary school comebacks to yourself then haha...god bless
Old 08-10-2009, 09:59 AM

lol......if im gay your my bitch plain and simple lmao...its whatever tho....you can keep those elementary school comebacks to yourself then haha...god bless
LOLZ. Listen rookie, the only bitch here would be you, especially out in the field.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:05 AM

Play nice, boys.

Car looks pretty good, man.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by cgrammer
Play nice, boys.

Car looks pretty good, man.
thanks...finally a voice of reason.

BUMP FOR CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS

Last edited by NewBaltOnTheBlock; 08-10-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:29 AM

Bump

Quick Reply: NewBaltOnTheBlock For COTM - September