Featured Car Showcase Featured car submissions, voting, and showcasing.

Oct 2009 FCOTM Winner - Cruisn

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is so funny how someone puts in so much work into there car gets put down. and the funny thing is the two haters will never get there cars put on this cite as car of the month. plus he took a stock ass car and turbo'd the damn thing, what else does a man have to do Pontiac or chevy their basically the same car, get over it.
the highrise sedan with duel exhaust; you need to get some h&r's or something. and to the one with wood floor in his trunk...........:lol :
this cite is great!
Old 10-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Banned

I'm selling this car for something with good stance anyway. I can't even slam this thing because it was designed to ride like a truck. well built car, poorly designed. I am sorry I am going around being a douche bag on this forum. I am just sick of the bolt on/dealer warranty epidemic that has hit the tuner scene. there's no style left. you guys are putting your cars together like lego blocks and I don't see the fun in that.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ff_drift_lol
I'm selling this car for something with good stance anyway. I can't even slam this thing because it was designed to ride like a truck. well built car, poorly designed. I am sorry I am going around being a douche bag on this forum. I am just sick of the bolt on/dealer warranty epidemic that has hit the tuner scene. there's no style left. you guys are putting your cars together like lego blocks and I don't see the fun in that.

yupp.. okay there buddy. I custom built my god damn car without even caring about warranty.. hell my warranty ended 70000km's ago. go post else where if you want to bitch. not in my thread
Old 10-14-2009, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.Balt407
This is so funny how someone puts in so much work into there car gets put down. and the funny thing is the two haters will never get there cars put on this cite as car of the month. plus he took a stock ass car and turbo'd the damn thing, what else does a man have to do Pontiac or chevy their basically the same car, get over it.
the highrise sedan with duel exhaust; you need to get some h&r's or something. and to the one with wood floor in his trunk...........:lol :
this cite is great!
I know I need some H&R's...just can't afford em right now. trying to support the family and all that so that comes first I figure. But all in time. I'm gonna redo my interior this coming spring and wrap the headliner and door fabric in black suade and refinish the dash and whatnots...its a slow process but every little bit comes in time.I'm open for any advice though and suggestions on ways to make things better or easier.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:11 PM

well you can get a sc300 or something but to my knowledge we have a sports car and the suspension is stiff so it can handle well. i dont kno what you did but it could be you fault that your car is ****'d. as for the warranty issue on the site, not everyone is knowledgeable on how to repair something him or herself, or it could be that they bought the car with no intention of modding until they found a forum. point is you don't kno the reason behind it.
im not here to talk you down but i think its funny when ppl come together on a website because they have the same car and then turns around and tells some one how shitty there car is because they dont like it or its not the exact model that should be represented.

Originally Posted by SlickSS1983
I know I need some H&R's...just can't afford em right now. trying to support the family and all that so that comes first I figure. But all in time. I'm gonna redo my interior this coming spring and wrap the headliner and door fabric in black suade and refinish the dash and whatnots...its a slow process but every little bit comes in time.I'm open for any advice though and suggestions on ways to make things better or easier.
Family! everyone kno's a mans car comes first

Last edited by Dr.Balt407; 10-14-2009 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-14-2009, 10:53 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry mess your thread up matt but i gotta say something to this retard. Ok ff_drift...stfu, if you dont like his car then say so and shut up. You have no god damn right to even be saying **** about anyones cars. God damn, a riced up civic looks better then your cobalt. Your fart cannon is almost 2x the size most civics have and wtf is up with the wood in the trunk? you trying to break dance in your trunk? If you want a better car then stfu and go but one, why did you even buy a cobalt to begin with? Doesnt matter what car you buy, it comes with a warrenty...you can buy muscle, import, domestic....doesnt matter if its a cobalt, 370z, viper, lambo...it comes with a warrenty and put that like messing around with cars will work on it and void it. Hell i basically voided my warrenty 6 days after i got my new car...who gives a flying ****.

Cruisin has way more skills and style then you ever will...you jealous he didnt put a fart cannon and hardwood flooring in his trunk like you?
Old 10-15-2009, 01:43 AM

Go Matt GO! lol
Old 10-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Banned

hataz

Snakes709 I've heard that already *yawn* you're missing my point. your head is really thick and you need to stop drinking muscle milk.

Last edited by ff_drift_lol; 10-15-2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2009, 05:00 PM

hataz

Snakes709 I've heard that already *yawn* you're missing my point. your head is really thick and you need to stop drinking muscle milk.
do us all a favor and leave this thread.. .or this site... pick one. you will be doing us all a favor.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:03 PM

hataz

snakes709 i've heard that already *yawn* you're missing my point. Your head is really thick and you need to stop drinking muscle milk.
for shizzzzzzzle my nizzzzzzzzzzzzzle wingnuuuuut!

Oh yyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

blinggggg blinnnnnnnng!!!!!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaammmmmm!

That is wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkk kkkk!

Brotha can'ttttttt drrrrrrrrrrrivvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yeaaaaaaaaaa thatz tigghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pulllllllled yuuuuuuuur cobalt outtttaaa tha cracker jack box son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 06:32 PM

added 2new pictures to the op
Old 10-25-2009, 10:56 PM

You got my vote man! Nice car!
Old 10-26-2009, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by ViSiONZ
You got my vote man! Nice car!
I sure hope you voted last month.. LOL