General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

***Important Developments***

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
***Important Developments***

So you guys obviously need a support group to deal with the inevitable reality melt-down when you realize your SS Cobalt’s are over-priced, under-engineered, import mimicking 2nd class regurgitated Cavaliers sans the Cavaliers “relative reliability.”

Shame shame, brake rotors already junk, paint turning color, electrical problems, fit and finish issues, junking the SC for turbo, and so forth and so on. All this coupled with GM’s wonderful consideration to you good people who paid top dollar by going rebate ballistic already, which eats your cars value like a wood chipper. But of course, even with ALL these issues, including your e-brake, you loyal fellas are still touting your wise purchase decisions --- which reminds me of how the cattle love the fall off the cliff until they smash on the ground.

Of course you guys will probably say the normal cliché crap like “it’s the cars first year and there are bound to be issues.” Really? And this is the first year GM has employed junk rotors? Or painted their cars? Or suffered from inferior quality control? Comon boys, don’t be afraid to face the truth like MILLIONS of others who have defected from GM and found life far more pleasant elsewhere. And I’ve also got to ask you, why is it that my voice is such a threat to you? I mean you actually “ban” me from your lil’ club??? Could you possibly be insecure and maybe a wee bit sensitive? Comon, if my remarks where really BS, you guys would just laugh it off and say “whatever.” But the truth is I have uncovered a nerve and you guys really don’t like the truth because the truth threatens your “loyalty” to GM --- as if being American or is linked to the car you own.

My prediction is this; GM is going to sink so fast over the next few years the sucking sound will exceed all the worlds’ super-chargers by 10zillion times. Therefore, if I was you, I’d cut my losses RIGHT NOW and get whatever I can for your Cavaliers, Cobalts and sundry Clones before they are immensely worthless!

RcatSS396.

And, just for final clarification, GM doesn’t give a **** about their customers, and your loyalty to them is entirely misguided!!!

And BTW, unless you want me to redo this silly ass game of registration, I recommend you leave my account open or…

I”ll be back!”
Old 05-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XGMGUY
So you guys obviously need a support group to deal with the inevitable reality melt-down when you realize your SS Cobalt’s are over-priced, under-engineered, import mimicking 2nd class regurgitated Cavaliers sans the Cavaliers “relative reliability.”

Shame shame, brake rotors already junk, paint turning color, electrical problems, fit and finish issues, junking the SC for turbo, and so forth and so on. All this coupled with GM’s wonderful consideration to you good people who paid top dollar by going rebate ballistic already, which eats your cars value like a wood chipper. But of course, even with ALL these issues, including your e-brake, you loyal fellas are still touting your wise purchase decisions --- which reminds me of how the cattle love the fall off the cliff until they smash on the ground.

Of course you guys will probably say the normal cliché crap like “it’s the cars first year and there are bound to be issues.” Really? And this is the first year GM has employed junk rotors? Or painted their cars? Or suffered from inferior quality control? Comon boys, don’t be afraid to face the truth like MILLIONS of others who have defected from GM and found life far more pleasant elsewhere. And I’ve also got to ask you, why is it that my voice is such a threat to you? I mean you actually “ban” me from your lil’ club??? Could you possibly be insecure and maybe a wee bit sensitive? Comon, if my remarks where really BS, you guys would just laugh it off and say “whatever.” But the truth is I have uncovered a nerve and you guys really don’t like the truth because the truth threatens your “loyalty” to GM --- as if being American or is linked to the car you own.

My prediction is this; GM is going to sink so fast over the next few years the sucking sound will exceed all the worlds’ super-chargers by 10zillion times. Therefore, if I was you, I’d cut my losses RIGHT NOW and get whatever I can for your Cavaliers, Cobalts and sundry Clones before they are immensely worthless!

RcatSS396.

And, just for final clarification, GM doesn’t give a **** about their customers, and your loyalty to them is entirely misguided!!!

And BTW, unless you want me to redo this silly ass game of registration, I recommend you leave my account open or…

I”ll be back!”
um ok. whatever. your intelligence is just simply remarkable. Just another jealous person who can't get what he wants.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:17 PM

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I have one question for you though.... You say inferior materials, paint, and so on, but where are the facts???? I've has Chevys for years now, yes I have had some problems with them, but I have hear the same things from other manufacters. Yes I bought a Mazda 6 (top of the line model), but it is not any better than what GM is putting on the market. As for the poor rotors, I think you can look towards Chrysler for poor quality definition. Chevy produces equal part to what other manufacters are making, and sometimes the same parts. I wold just like some facts to back what your saying. By your screen name it just seems as if you a disgruntled ex employee and are posting stuff where ever you can
Old 05-24-2005, 02:25 PM

*yawn* someone ban this troll.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:26 PM

somebody needs a hug
Old 05-24-2005, 02:40 PM

Hehe.

//Saki XL
Old 05-24-2005, 02:50 PM

So, did your little Civic get its ass smoked or is it just that time of the month again?
Old 05-24-2005, 02:56 PM

Before you bash something realize what your talking about please. The cavalier is a Jbody and the Cobalt is built on the delta platform that is used by Saturn, Opel, ect.

Rotors... not sure why it happened but there is nothing that makes any rotor better than GM rotors.
As for the whole Turbo comment , I dont knwo anyone that tooke their SC out and put a turbo in... mayeb you know someone that stupid. There will eb a kit to add a turbo to the SC.
As for the rebates they have had them all along so nobody got screwed and every car company gives deals if you pay full price your stupid. HOW STUPID ARE YOU TO COMPLAIN ABOUT GETTING A GRAND OFF THE PRICE OF A CAR.!!!!!!!!!

Of course you guys will probably say the normal cliché crap like “it’s the cars first year and there are bound to be issues.” Really? And this is the first year GM has employed junk rotors? Or painted their cars? Or suffered from inferior quality control? Comon boys, don’t be afraid to face the truth like MILLIONS of others who have defected from GM and found life far more pleasant elsewhere.
The whole first year thing is a true fact... so stop that nonsense...
Things happen like that with GM vehicles Honda/Acura vehicles Toyota EVERYONE
If you ahte GM soo much and you have "defected" why waste your time here? obviously you still truely love GM your like a stupid woman that goes back to her abusive husband...

And I’ve also got to ask you, why is it that my voice is such a threat to you? I mean you actually “ban” me from your lil’ club??? Could you possibly be insecure and maybe a wee bit sensitive? Comon, if my remarks where really BS, you guys would just laugh it off and say “whatever.” But the truth is I have uncovered a nerve and you guys really don’t like the truth because the truth threatens your “loyalty” to GM --- as if being American or is linked to the car you own.
Sensitive... sounds like you not us
Little club... not so much
Why would we just laugh off an idiot liek you when it was more fun to do this
I owned/OWN a JEEP HYUNDAI HONDA TOYOTA CHEVY OLDSMOBILE ACURA
not one car company has stood out I buy the car i like regarless of company, you need to realize your the oen thast overly loyal here

My name is chevy4life btw becuase I will always like the chevy that I have and this is a chevy website i'm not stupid enough to rave about my hyundai here but I guess you are

I just got 7 grand for my 02' cavy with 50,000 miles on it... maybe your a bad salesman?
and that whole 10zillion times thing amde no sense

RcatSS396.

I”ll be back!"
Hope to see you then coming back for some more of the car you "dont like"

keep telling yourself that as your browwser is opened to CObaltss.net

Are you straight but you look at gay **** becuase you dont like it too?

I bet you do
Old 05-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
locked.

Guys please don't even give these posts the time of day.