General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Bought My Ss Today!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 12:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Z06Kat
yeah that black is way nice, thats the color i want. man it looks so good...
Good luck keeping it clean though!

Anyone think that the guy's neighbourhood looks a bit like Wisteria Lane from Desperate Housewives?
Old 05-01-2005, 02:55 AM

yeah i bought my SS on the 30th too. mine is red and i love it. it is fast and nice looking too. i get so many heads turnin i love it.
Old 05-01-2005, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Z06Kat
yeah that black is way nice, thats the color i want. man it looks so good...
Thanks man....Black does look sleek....

Originally Posted by Firenze
Good luck keeping it clean though!

Anyone think that the guy's neighbourhood looks a bit like Wisteria Lane from Desperate Housewives?
My Sunfire was Black and yea its hard to keep clean but I clean my car too often so it is the least of my worries

Now about the Desperate Housewives....I have never watched that show LOL so im not sure LOL...

Originally Posted by chingajose
yeah i bought my SS on the 30th too. mine is red and i love it. it is fast and nice looking too. i get so many heads turnin i love it.
I almost bought the red one but I wanted the Recaro's and lsd....BUT this car is awesome....
Old 05-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Banned

not a fan of recaro as I like my two tone red and black better. Good job on the score of the new car man. I did the same thing you did. Went to the dealership to order one and they had one coming in a few days later. Red for Have fun with the new ride.

By the way, you should have gotten GMS. I did on my purchase. hell that was one of the first few questions they asked. "GMS?" I said yes. Called my cousin and next thing you know. I am driving it , what kind of interest rate did you get? I got 5.9%
Old 05-01-2005, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by sneaky
not a fan of recaro as I like my two tone red and black better. Good job on the score of the new car man. I did the same thing you did. Went to the dealership to order one and they had one coming in a few days later. Red for Have fun with the new ride.

By the way, you should have gotten GMS. I did on my purchase. hell that was one of the first few questions they asked. "GMS?" I said yes. Called my cousin and next thing you know. I am driving it , what kind of interest rate did you get? I got 5.9%
5.72%, yea they wouldnt give me the GMS on the SS she said the other cobalts yea but not on the SS right now due to them being in such high demand and low production numbers for 05 SS's
Old 05-01-2005, 12:38 PM

YES!!!!! Thanks to those pictures I will now be waiting even more impatiently for mine... NICE car, glad I picked black
Old 05-01-2005, 02:36 PM

What's up fellow J-body owner. Again like I stated on the org. Nice car, and color, glad I went with black as well. I think black and blue are the two best looking colors.

Enjoy!
Old 05-01-2005, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Chevy4Life85
YES!!!!! Thanks to those pictures I will now be waiting even more impatiently for mine... NICE car, glad I picked black
Your quite welcome! You will love the Recaro's!!!!

Originally Posted by DomesticDemonSS
What's up fellow J-body owner. Again like I stated on the org. Nice car, and color, glad I went with black as well. I think black and blue are the two best looking colors.

Enjoy!
I agree on the colors....THANKS ALOT again...LOL can't wait to see what you have in store for the SS....
Old 05-02-2005, 02:09 PM

i bought the red with red inserts. i didnt want the recaro seats but i wish i could have gotten the LSD tho. trust me u it will help out big time. it has so much power it is so easy to burn out. but i love it tho. i got interest rate at 5%. i traded my 02 yellow ls sport coupe cavalier in. ill have to show pics
Old 05-02-2005, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by chingajose
i bought the red with red inserts. i didnt want the recaro seats but i wish i could have gotten the LSD tho. trust me u it will help out big time. it has so much power it is so easy to burn out. but i love it tho. i got interest rate at 5%. i traded my 02 yellow ls sport coupe cavalier in. ill have to show pics
I wished I would of gotten the blue w/blue inserts BUT I would of had to wait a long long while and plus the Recaro's are soooo nice and comfy! But yea the lsd will help this thing has some power but I really haven't pushed her all that hard at all! Too new! LOL
Old 05-09-2005, 10:40 PM

Lsd?

I found a Red Line with the Recaro's, But it does not have the lsd. At least thats what the dealer said. I'm also trying to order a SS with the G85 package, but the dealer called me today and said that I could get the Recaro seats, but that GM wasnt putting the lsd's in the cobalts yet. Does anyone know anything about this. Please reply, Im going to meet with the dealer Tommarow (5/10/05) and he is trying to get me to buy the one he has on his lot with out the G85 package.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Dugan_Z24
I found a Red Line with the Recaro's, But it does not have the lsd. At least thats what the dealer said. I'm also trying to order a SS with the G85 package, but the dealer called me today and said that I could get the Recaro seats, but that GM wasnt putting the lsd's in the cobalts yet. Does anyone know anything about this. Please reply, Im going to meet with the dealer Tommarow (5/10/05) and he is trying to get me to buy the one he has on his lot with out the G85 package.
He's an idiot. G85 package = recaro seats and lsd, you can't have just one of them.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:36 PM

Did you pay MSRP and how much was it?