General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Chevy Sponsered Cobalt SS/SC in...

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chevy Sponsered Cobalt SS/SC in...

Chevy sponsered the New Year for Fox 43. I'm not sure if anyone seen this but they showed that hot chick talking about the Cobalt SS/SC. They had a 2007 rally yellow cobalt parked with the Recaro seats with all kinds of cool lights surrounded it. It was not on very long but it was great. My girl was like, damn look its our car sitting there. Was pretty cool to see that advertised that way. Anyone else see that?
Old 01-03-2007, 09:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i deff saw it and i went crazy, my family was like wow thats all he needed to c was that, and i just went crazy and everyone thought i was on crack lol it was pretty funny, but the car was sick!!!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Coblt ss super
i deff saw it and i went crazy, my family was like wow thats all he needed to c was that, and i just went crazy and everyone thought i was on crack lol it was pretty funny, but the car was sick!!!
LOL, same here. My family was all saying the same thing. It was like a kid in a candy store.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:33 PM

hell yeah, my uncle was like oo god that american POS!!! im like **** u with ur german POS!!! lol but yeah i took teh remote and blocked the tv so no one changed the channel i was like in heaven besides having the real thing sitting in the driveway but still, wat other time do u c ur own car being modeled on for the new year by a hot girl!!!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:42 PM

hell yeah, my uncle was like oo god that american POS!!! im like **** u with ur german POS!!! lol but yeah i took teh remote and blocked the tv so no one changed the channel i was like in heaven besides having the real thing sitting in the driveway but still, wat other time do u c ur own car being modeled on for the new year by a hot girl!!!
I could not agree more. Today at work was great man. First of all it was my Friday, cuz I have off the next 3 days. Second of all two of my freinds were talking **** on my cobalt. Not knowing I have stage II, exhaust, and manifold now. Talking about how there VW and S4 or Audi whatever it is AWD is gonna kick my ass. They told me not to even talk to them today because they were to busy planning the Foreign cruise night with all their Vws and ****. So I said. "You should let me come out there so I can smoke you all." So after work we all went down to the race track (the road where its a two lane, with a 1/4th light to light.) Its a great spot to go on green man. First up, a 05 turbo Jetta. He had it chipped thats it. I played with him a bit and slowly passed him. Did not want to show my full potenial because up next was a AWD V-8 Audi S4 or A4 or w/e. Got the light and he had me from the line, once I cracked second I pulled a car, by the low end of third he was so far behind I'm sure he left off the gas completly. I drove home and got about 15 calls with tons of props on my car. They were like HOLY CRAP, your car sounds sick. What the hell did you do, you get like a 100 shot on that or something? lol was the greatest feeling.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:46 PM

yeah man ppl always ask me wtf is that sound coming from ur engine? lol and then i get ppl asking if its turbo lol, but the best is when i c ppl roll up and ask how fast it is and then i paly with em and then really go and then i jsut c their jaws jsut drop, after me this town has never looked at the cobalt in the way they used to, saying oo another cavi w/e, now its one mean machine!!!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:49 PM

yeah man ppl always ask me wtf is that sound coming from ur engine? lol and then i get ppl asking if its turbo lol, but the best is when i c ppl roll up and ask how fast it is and then i paly with em and then really go and then i jsut c their jaws jsut drop, after me this town has never looked at the cobalt in the way they used to, saying oo another cavi w/e, now its one mean machine!!!
Hell yea, I don't get anymore crap from people. Sometimes I do, then I show them whats up with my blower screaming like a child screams for ice cream. Its insane. For the price we pay, you can't get any better. Inless you buy a old school car and sink some cash in. Maybe buy a second gen F-Body camaro and drop a 6-9k crate motor into a rolling chassy you got for like 2-3grand. Then you can have like 400+hp for maybe 15k. But how long will ther body last....
Old 01-03-2007, 10:01 PM

lmfao tahts right and i brought my car to the bowling alley today for my game and well all i did was attract attention!!! and alot of ppl asked the pop the hood i said u cant c the mods, but ill let u hear em everyone jsut covered their ears, screaming GOD DAM!!!!, i love the blower whining so dam loud!!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:10 PM

Another friend at work bought a 05 cobalt ss/sc way before I got my 06. He is not into mods and stuff, he just loved the car cuz the way it looked and the price. It is still stock and he drives very nice. Never had any probs, cept one little thing that was fixed by the dealer. Anyway, I gave him this website and stuff to check out. I'm hoping it gets him into the fever. After seeing mine with Stage II and intake and stuff, I think he may of got the fever. I hope so.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:13 PM

lol he might and once u mod once u never stop, and its true modding is my addiction!!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:39 PM

I know the feeling. This modding addition is going to make me broke soon.