General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Cobalt in the top 10 cars under $18k

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NiteViper
boosted shouldnt really be here. this is, atleast i thought it is, a forum for people interested/own a cobalt. every post i read of his is basically

srt-4 is god

cobalt is

i see no problem with pointing out a flaw if one exists but there is no reason to call names. it steals power from the argument you are trying to making

the nice thing about the U.S., and many other countries, it allows you to choose what you like. according to boosted's dictatorship we should all be locked away in a dungeon

i say unite cobalt enthusiasts and revolt
That's certainly one way to take it IF YOU CAN'T READ
Old 04-28-2005, 03:51 PM

i am glad you brought up the topic of not being able to read. as i look back on the thread titled worth it. i dont think we need to go into detail on the content of that thread. all anyone really has to do is look at your profile and look under Find all posts by Boosted and they can see every post you have made thus far and by reading yours they seem pretty useless. (not really contributing much to any of the topics)
Old 04-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NiteViper
i am glad you brought up the topic of not being able to read. as i look back on the thread titled worth it. i dont think we need to go into detail on the content of that thread. all anyone really has to do is look at your profile and look under Find all posts by Boosted and they can see every post you have made thus far and by reading yours they seem pretty useless. (not really contributing much to any of the topics)
You're entitled to your opinion. I'm sorry that some of you only want to see positive & ignore facts in life.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:58 PM

Let's not fight over a broken egg...

There are still a lot of New 2005 Cavaliers out there that are sitting on dealers lots, and we sold a 16,665 Cavalier Coupe for $10,000 last month when there was a $5000 rebate on the thing - talk about killer deals.

If you just look at GM vehicles and add up the rebates and add in all the incentives they have out, they have tons of vehicles under 18K and many are great.

On the Chevrolt side we have sub $18K vehicles such as the Aveo (lowest priced car in America and the #1 seller), Cavalier, Cobalt, Malibu, Impala, Monte Carlo, Colorado, Silverado, Equinox.

All of these are under 18K with rebates, discounts and such.

P.S. Sometimes it's okay to just shut-up and leave it alone. Obviously we have some unbridled testosterone here... as Dr. Evil would say "www. ZIP IP!"
Old 04-28-2005, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Boosted
You're entitled to your opinion. I'm sorry that some of you only want to see positive & ignore facts in life.
actually i agree with NiteViper, you have absolutely notihng constructive to say. and how come you replied to everyone's post except for mine, whenever i asked you if there was any relations between you and a certain banned member "Loco"? i think if we took a vote right now asking who thought you should be banned, EVERYONE would vote to have you banned.
Old 04-29-2005, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Boosted
Not any 05 Models!!!!

I think cobaltchris just refuted that point

I believe there is one Chevrolet dealer in my town that has at least one or two LS Sport coupes left...and yes, they are new 2005 models.