General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Damn teenage girls

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 10:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn teenage girls

So the other week I was sitting at a stop sign waiting for traffic to move while I watched a teenage girl swerving on the road behind me about a quarter mile she was coming onto me very fast and I just had a bad feeling and of course somehow she had no idea of her surroundings or that there was even a stop sign and plowed into me doing 45-50 miles an hour my airbags deployed and I suffered a concussion and a herniated disc in my neck. Now not only do I have to deal with all of my horrible pains and possible surgeries but also the idiotic dealer who repaired my car. To start they painted the rear end completely the wrong color.. Completely different red then is on the car. Also they did a horrible job fixing the bent rear end . Next they replaced my aftermarket tail lights with stock after I gave the receipt and proof of purchase to them and was insured that they would be replaced with the exact ones. And the best part is that they had to replace my zzp 3 inch exhaust with a resonator and a muffler.. What did they replaced it with? A no resonator muffler delete zzp 2.5 inch exhaust for a SATURN REDLINE it doesn't fit it shakes and sticks out of the back of my car 4 inches.. All because of a stupid teenage girl who should not be behind the wheel of a car.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:25 AM

I smell a lawsuit coming.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:29 AM

Yup already contacted my lawyer for a personal injury claim and a vehicle claim
Old 05-10-2013, 07:50 AM

That's a crappy thing man, but it's good your not seriously hurt! Stupid t$!t needs to need sued, and that dealer needs to get his s@!together to!
Old 05-10-2013, 07:51 AM

I got hit at a light by a drun driver doing 35-40 and my car was totaled. I'm suprised your car held up to where theu didn't write it off, especially with the airbags deployed
Old 05-10-2013, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
damn dude that really sucks... ive seen ppl texting and driving before.... one girl was in front of me and straight veered into the opposite lane and just missed hitting a car and a 60mph headon collision... next light she was texting again
Old 05-10-2013, 08:43 AM

Received 840 Likes on 737 Posts
Damn tha sucks man, glad nothing serious happened (not that a herniated disk isn't serious).

When ever I see ppl texting and driving I start honking in a oh **** rapid manner, always gets their attention and the usually stop texing at least for a bit.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:47 AM

Every time I see a teenage girl driving in my rear view, I fear for my car's bumper.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:50 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
just yesterday i was at a stop sign turning left and the lane next to me goes straight, the person in that lane at about 35~40mph plows thru it... like the stop sign isnt new in that area

luckily there wasnt any cross traffic

sorry to hear about your injures and the idoits at the dealer
Old 05-10-2013, 09:22 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by riceburner
damn dude that really sucks... ive seen ppl texting and driving before.... one girl was in front of me and straight veered into the opposite lane and just missed hitting a car and a 60mph headon collision... next light she was texting again
i see them doing it all the time on my way home from work. i never honk because my horn isn't very loud but if i ever saw a girl do that and then keep texting, i would have thrown my car in park and blasted the ever living **** out of her in front of everyone at the light and reported her after i took a picture of her texting while driving and the plate as well.

that **** royally pisses me off.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Cobalt_Daddy
i see them doing it all the time on my way home from work. i never honk because my horn isn't very loud but if i ever saw a girl do that and then keep texting, i would have thrown my car in park and blasted the ever living **** out of her in front of everyone at the light and reported her after i took a picture of her texting while driving and the plate as well.

i concur! i flip the hell out when i see people doing that, i got rear ended by some ******* in a pos toyota -___- and we were on a city street in kennett, pa.....not even 20mph cuz it was busy. i was stopped and next thing i know is i get hit hard, and im like wtf. ready to go ape **** on this kid and choke him out. FIRST thing he says to me, "hey man, do you got a phone to call the cops" now is it me, or does everyone else agree with me that the son of a bitch was on his phone but didnt want it to seem like he had one cuz thats why he hit me? smh. come to find out that little ***** didnt pay for his insurance so what do you know, uninsured motorists claim and $250 out of my pocket smh. ended up being like 1400 in damages. smh.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cobalt_Daddy

Old 05-10-2013, 11:27 AM

Yeah I thought my cobalt was going to get totaled too the repairs were 4500 dollars.. I forgot to mention that the girl also didn't have insurance .. But she kind of did it was the parents car and there was insurance on it but the insurance would not allow her to drive there cars because she already has two accidents at 17.. I'm guessing they will be dropped
Old 05-10-2013, 11:36 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Gelladuga69
Every time I see a girl driving in my rear view, I fear for my car's bumper.
Fixed. I don't discriminate on the girls age. I still have deep fear anytime I see any age woman driving
Old 05-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Stereotypically the worst case scenario would be an asian 16 year old woman texting while drunk at night in the rain. Run. For. Your. Lives!!
Old 05-10-2013, 11:46 AM

Stereotypically the worst case scenario would be an asian 16 year old woman texting while drunk at night in the rain. Run. For. Your. Lives!!
while eating a tub of ice cream because she is being hysterical from her boyfriend who she loves so very much and has been with for a whole month and a half just broke up with her so now she can't go on living anymore and is driving even more reckless than normal is trying to fix her makeup at the same time because its running/getting smeared from all the tears.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

nice add on!
Old 05-10-2013, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Twoozofjuice
while eating a tub of ice cream because she is being hysterical from her boyfriend who she loves so very much and has been with for a whole month and a half just broke up with her so now she can't go on living anymore and is driving even more reckless than normal is trying to fix her makeup at the same time because its running/getting smeared from all the tears.
LMAO! so freakin true......
Old 05-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

what i dont get is why men have higher insurance rates than women at young ages... i mean we are young and reckless, they are completely ignorant to how driving works... so we both have our vices, why can't we have the same premiums? i thought they wanted everything equal??

old people are really the ones that are giving me heart attacks lately though you know, the ones that pull out into a 50, cutting you off and going 10 mph, or forgetting the rules of the road.. ive had a lot of close calls with the elderly lately
Old 05-10-2013, 11:59 AM

what i dont get is why men have higher insurance rates than women at young ages... i mean we are young and reckless, they are completely ignorant to how driving works... so we both have our vices, why can't we have the same premiums? i thought they wanted everything equal??

old people are really the ones that are giving me heart attacks lately though you know, the ones that pull out into a 50, cutting you off and going 10 mph, or forgetting the rules of the road.. ive had a lot of close calls with the elderly lately
I had one where I was turning left to go through the underpass on the expressway and I was on the outside turning lane. Light turns green and the old guy next to me does the widest turn I've ever seen in my life and basically forces me onto the shoulder. I was pretty pissed lol. Stepped on it and it sounded like all hell broke loose because we were on the underpass. The old guy freaked out and swerved to the other lane haha
Old 05-10-2013, 12:00 PM

old people need to retake the damn driving test starting at the age of 60 i think.........once a year! old people and girls...........main reasoning for my road rage
Old 05-10-2013, 12:03 PM

I dont know whats worse... OLD women... or YOUNG women.

Sorry to hear man... that really sucks.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:03 PM

mine is old people, girls, and mexican drivers around here. When they try to purposely get hit so they can get money out of you = mex driver. smh.

and not all old people are the same though. I think my grandma drives faster than I do. One time when I was in middle school and she was gonna take me to school in the morning cuz my parents were on a trip she burned out in my dads truck lmao
Old 05-10-2013, 12:08 PM

haha gmom has some *****. but i dont have a problem with mexican drivers O.o lol. only old people and women in general......and ok ok, maybe asian women more than others lol. i still love my asian women though also. i just dont let them drive. asians or latinas. but I DRIVE! lol.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:09 PM

damn man that sucks

Quick Reply: Damn teenage girls