General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Drove a Cobalt SS...

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ok let me just explain myself a bit.

You join the board and your first post is bashing the car. You have nothing good to say at all about the car.

Then you end your post saying your looking for discussing and not a flame war. You flamed the car in the post. You can always tell a flame war because it's one member taking on every other person on the board. Look at your responses, you quote everyone on the board and argue with them.

You are new here, you should respect the community and it's members. You definetly don't respect the car.

So I think to myself, ok what can Havoc bring to the community? Well I can't really think of one yet, all he has done so far bash the car. So why should I let you even post ? You are so far 100% negative. So why don't you do this; post some things you liked about the car. If you can't then don't bother posting again.

This is a forum for Cobalt owners, we don't want or welcome people that are just here to compalin about it.

EDIT: BTW I merged and unlocked the thread
Old 06-06-2005, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zinner
So why don't you do this; post some things you liked about the car. If you can't then don't bother posting again.

This is a forum for Cobalt owners, we don't want or welcome people that are just here to compalin about it.

EDIT: BTW I merged and unlocked the thread
Zinner
Old 06-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chevy4Life85
Yeah yours show your the one that knows nothing
Intelligent rebuttal.

not a kid BTW last time I checked 19 is an adult but whatever... also I dont like being called a kid when you have no idea who I am... I run my own business I'm buying this "POS" 21k car that you dont like and just ebcuase you were a ******* kid at 19 or you know someone who is doesnt mean I am so lay off the kid comments you idiot
I made no mention of anything I know or what I did when I was 19. Way to skirt the issue. Your replies clearly show me how immature you are.

not when it makes no sense... how can you say a seat by recaro that sells for over 600 bcuks sucks? are you that blind?
Please stop putting words in my mouth. I never said any Recaro sucks. Go back & read it again.

exactly my point... a ricer is someone who makes there car "look" faster and you fit that description according to that
So dual tips is a "ricer" thing? bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! So sad.

Back with the kid thing again refer to my previous comment on being a "kid" and actually I have driven more cars than you ever have... I have many people in the car business form Hyundai up to Mercedes, and being in all of these different cars you would be crazy not to think the SS is a good buy.
Again you assume. You have no idea how many cars I have driven. I am still waiting for you to list the ones you have. Stop avoiding legit questions.

Who cares what I did the point is your opinion makes no sense
Which one of the options you did matters a lot. Based on this response, I was right on w/one of them & now you have to eat your words.

you act like the car is a POS and its not. Not just my opinion that says so... I could see if your opinion made more sense and you didnt completely bash the car.
I'm sorry that you are too insecure & immature to handle contructive criticism of your vehicle. I don't act like an e-thug that has sand in his vagina when someone does not like my cars. No one likes everything. I'm sure there are cars out there that you dislike & you'd said so. You'd then be a hypocrite.

Obviously not against budget GM cars then... and the DIC is a good step up for chevys 14k-21k car

It is a short shifter... unless amybe you took an LS out or somethin
I said SS didn't I?

Like I said not a Child and more cars than you....
Still waiting...

Your the one that sounds like a child trying to back up a bunch of BS, dont you realize that when your opinion is the polar opposite of 100's of other people something is wrong???
Something isn't wrong just because a few others diisagree w/you. You're pretty close-minded.

Again calling me a child is ignorant becuase I am actually a very young successful adult so dont eb jealous of what you couldnt accomplish at 19
Can't be that successful, you're buying an entry level car & probably still living at home.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zinner
Ok let me just explain myself a bit.

You join the board and your first post is bashing the car. You have nothing good to say at all about the car.
I said I liked the interior accents & exterior looks.

Understand something, someone stating their opinion does not = bashing. If I came here saying "The Cobalt SS sucks! It's ugly & handles like a Hyundai Accent." then I'd be "bashing"

Learn how to live in the real world. Everyone is not going to agree w/you. Everyone doesn't like what I drive either, but I don't get e-thuggish & act like I'm trying to make up for a small pecker.

Then you end your post saying your looking for discussing and not a flame war. You flamed the car in the post. You can always tell a flame war because it's one member taking on every other person on the board. Look at your responses, you quote everyone on the board and argue with them.
I stated my opinions after driving the car & you fools come in & call names & tell me I am wrong blah blah. Looks like you guys started the flame war.

You are new here, you should respect the community and it's members. You definetly don't respect the car.
2 way street, son. Don't respect me? Why should I respect you?

So I think to myself, ok what can Havoc bring to the community? Well I can't really think of one yet, all he has done so far bash the car. So why should I let you even post ? You are so far 100% negative. So why don't you do this; post some things you liked about the car. If you can't then don't bother posting again.
You should read my post again.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:38 PM

You're such a *****. You keep telling people to re-read what you said and you posted two good things about the car...if they can even be considered that. The exterior was 'decent' and you liked the colored inserts. I guess everything else about the car sucks. You didn't even take Zinner's advice to redeem yourself and you just bashed him as well. I expect a ban in 5...4...3...2...1
Old 06-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Vendian
You're such a *****. You keep telling people to re-read what you said and you posted two good things about the car...if they can even be considered that. The exterior was 'decent' and you liked the colored inserts. I guess everything else about the car sucks. You didn't even take Zinner's advice to redeem yourself and you just bashed him as well. I expect a ban in 5...4...3...2...1
Redeem myself? Dude, this is an internet forum. No one has to prove **** to anyone else.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:06 PM

i just think that havoc needs to get a job and get off the internet...this guy searches out a cobalt forum to talk negatively about the SS...why?.. still no answer for that one huh?? chevyforlife seems to be the more mature one here...like anyone gives a **** about YOU not liking the car. we all know theres people that dont like the SS. **** THERES PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE THE PORSCHE 911 TURBO...no matter what kinda car you have sombody else will hate it....ill bet every single person in the forum has a car they dont like.... WE have lives,,WE dont go to other forums to put down their cars...you, my friend, are the immature one...its summer try going outside you ******* hermit
Old 06-06-2005, 03:20 PM

Yeah unless something of meaning comes out of you I'm done... I said dual pipes on a 4cyl is ricer not dual pipes in genrall re read what I SAID... also again with the immature kid crap, listen I'm far more mature than you I hold down not a JOB but my own STORE... so dont insult me when theres no reason for it
Old 06-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DanJHartman
i just think that havoc needs to get a job and get off the internet...
I'm posting from my job!

this guy searches out a cobalt forum to talk negatively about the SS...why?.. still no answer for that one huh??
No searching needed. I already knew about this forum. You got an answer. Can you go on w/your life now?

chevyforlife seems to be the more mature one here...like anyone gives a **** about YOU not liking the car. we all know theres people that dont like the SS.
Then why are you all getting so upset?
Old 06-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Banned

Yeah unless something of meaning comes out of you I'm done... I said dual pipes on a 4cyl is ricer not dual pipes in genrall re read what I SAID... also again with the immature kid crap, listen I'm far more mature than you I hold down not a JOB but my own STORE... so dont insult me when theres no reason for it
So you're calling many stock 4 cyl cars, including the SRT-4, rice. You ignorant little ****.

Truth hurts huh?
Old 06-06-2005, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Havoc
So you're calling many stock 4 cyl cars, including the SRT-4, rice. You ignorant little ****.

Truth hurts huh?
The dual pipes on the SRT are one reason why I didnt want it... making it look faster than it is... they are purely for looks and yes I am calling them rice they fit the definition... a part that adds no performance just makes it look faster...

Your running out fo things to argue about so just leave
Old 06-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Banned

The dual pipes on the SRT are one reason why I didnt want it... making it look faster than it is... they are purely for looks and yes I am calling them rice they fit the definition... a part that adds no performance just makes it look faster...

Your running out fo things to argue about so just leave
Kid, appearance mods are not rice. So I guess a cowl hood on a say an LS1 Camaro that doesn't have a big carb is rice too?

The SRT-4 should look faster than your Cobalt because it IS faster!

Looks like you're the one without a legit argument.

I'm still waiting for your list of cars too Mr know-it-all.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Banned

Once again Havoc what do you drive?

And just a tad bit of info for you SRT-4's aren't faster.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by codyss
Once again Havoc what do you drive?

And just a tad bit of info for you SRT-4's aren't faster.
SRT-4 = high 13s
Cobalt SS = low 14s

I drive a GTP & a Mustang.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Moderator Alumni

SRT-4 isn't faster in the road course.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:27 PM
The Stig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Havoc
SRT-4 = high 13s
Cobalt SS = low 14s

I drive a GTP & a Mustang.
what year GTP and mustang?
Old 06-06-2005, 06:28 PM

I agree with Havoc, and I own a Cobalt. I test drove a SS and found it lame for the price.

If I am spending 20K on a performance car, it will be something with a V8 and RWD.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MarcS
what year GTP and mustang?
'99
'93
Old 06-06-2005, 07:10 PM

wasnt there a guy that was banned from here before who drove a GTP and a mustang?
Old 06-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Site Founder

This guy is a troll! Why is this thread open again?
Old 06-06-2005, 07:41 PM

the fact of the matter is havoc,.......This is the Cobalt SS Fourms.......I Believe any sort of violations that occurs on the boards should be banned...But i doubt very much it wont happened because your words haven't left a dent JUST YET, i`ll keep it to that..............The tactics that you(havoc) use are nothing but pure negative experiences towards the cobalt, in a way that was showed with disrespect.........thats one thing to hate a car....but to totally express it on the boards full of cobalt owners,(at least over 65 percent of people that do owned cobalts) is pure heartless to express on here. you should be ashame of yourself......

okay....now that i`m relaxed a little.........LOL, j/k.......

*clears throat*.......... Before you even make your first post havoc, you should read some of the fourms on here to get to know others on here........as you can tell (if you read closely)..........there are alot of individuals that have alot of pride and love for there cobalt.....and also, cares about the future this car,....... most likely,........ the cobalt has future. you should at least show that respect to others on here too......

See ya.....

Dude.......
Old 06-06-2005, 07:45 PM

ok cant we all just get along.? im getting a chevy but its not a cobalt its a truck. its a fast truck 345 hp v8 my dad can get it for 30g next year when im ready to buy. so i made my mind up finely silverado ss. i was thinking about the h3 but i always wanted the v8 rumble sound . i think the cobalt ss looks nice. but its to new for me to think about it. thats why im not getting the h3 eather its to new. over all the cobalt is a sweet little car. now if i can wait witch i cant i get it in 3 years and just pay cash on the cobaltss/sc and have it payed for but i need a new car now lol.